Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
this shit is sick now we are all posting up our own videos instead of some shit we find on youtube

is it just me or is the campaign just "eh" this time around

oh but dragons breath..... one of the sickest fucking guns ever
i felt the same way, i felt like the campaign was way too short and lacked any memorable moments, i dunno how to explain it but it just felt like the campaign was missing something

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Got that Final Boom challenge last night..I just sat back and chuckled and the R/C car blew up on dude
i got that shit the other night. i didnt even know it was final kill and i saw some dude with the car so i followed him for a bit and the thing started beeping. he looked around and couldnt see it so i followed him for a few more seconds hahahaha. the whole lobby was laughing watching this dude getting followed by the car.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Hey 360 gamers,

We are listening to you and we’ve been busy working on updates based on feedback from the community. We have already deployed a number of updates, and there will be many more to come. Stay tuned right here for all the latest info.

LIVE FIXES

11/5

- Villa: User can clip into rock at west edge of grid zone B2 and see through to the other side
- Crisis: User can clip into LVT between grid zone A3 and B3 and see through to the other side
- User can get an infinite number of 'Sam Turret', 'Care Package' and 'Sentry Gun' killstreaks (commonly referred to as the “care package glitch”)

11/9
- Radar sweep when there are only 2 players left in One in the Chamber will stop functioning if the 2 players have multiple lives when the sweep starts
- Crash when viewing content (films, clips, etc) in the Community & Recent Games menu

11/10
- Users’ rank and stats can get wiped under very specific conditions

11/11
- Online number counts were not updating properly; these are now reporting exact online numbers
- Parties getting disbanded when host did not find a match quickly
IN PROGRESS

- Improved matchmaking to find matches faster
- Improved match and host selection; will result in much better networking conditions for all games (a.k.a., decreased lag)
- Weekly and Monthly leaderboards stats reporting incorrectly for kills, deaths and assists (All Time leaderboard not affected by this)
- Additional improvements to party system
Regards,
-JD

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
After they patch all that maybe they can patch there shitty hit detection the more I pay attention to it the more I realize how bad it is ( not broken dont get me wrong, just needs to be a little tighter ) knifing really shows how off it can be at times.

For the perks this is mostly what I use.

Ghost Pro
Slight of hand Pro ( working on steady aim pro right now )
Hacker Pro

I use marathon with my shotgun class and I have a Flak jacket class for when I play domination.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
yeeeeeee just hit a dude with the tomahawk he was in first with like 600 points he was camping in the back with like 10 seconds left found him hit him with the tomahawk and bankrupt his bitch ass it was down to his last 1000 in cash before the game to so it made it that much better

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
what perks you use?

campers have always been fags
Forget my perks off hand without looking but I was on the Radiation map today...Go in that back to that back room in the dark..dude camping in the corner...if you could get pass him his buddy was up the ladder looking down camping. Tried to get them 6 times...and didnt

Radiation and Grid are two of my best maps too

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Forget my perks off hand without looking but I was on the Radiation map today...Go in that back to that back room in the dark..dude camping in the corner...if you could get pass him his buddy was up the ladder looking down camping. Tried to get them 6 times...and didnt

Radiation and Grid are two of my best maps too
ok, do you console guys have lean?