Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
Game is pretty sick. I like it a lot better then MW2. What i like about it the most seems like the gameplay is a little faster and i can run around without getting killed a million ways. Those RC Cars are annoying the fuck outta me. Is the Famas the best gun, saw MTT talking bout how dope it was? Its definitely the best gun I've used but theres still a lot of guns i need to unlock
Yea i pulled an all nighter last night, me and my bro gettin down on tdm and groundwar.. And i was like a fucking rc car magnet! My brother was on the split screen and he was even noticing and was like dam another one! Like literaly 40 times i was killed by that stupid ass car! Finally i was like fuck scavenger and put on the flak jacket! IMO the famas sucks dick! I was looking forward to that gun the most. Has no Damage!! I was hella dissappointed wit the MAC 11 too.. MLP shittin on the other smg's! Cammando and G11 shittin on the other ARs.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
I will be the first one to admit it on here I bought a NOOB TUBE for my Aug.

I play either ground war or domination, and I am fucking sick of the camping, and I keep running into fuckers camping with jammer and or motion sensor so I bought the tube and I have RPG's to go out and kill them fucks. Everyone camps here and there, what I am talking about is the guys who sit in a corner the entire match and never move.

I was also sleeping on the Stakeout that shoutgun is the business went on a massacre with it today. I believe KG mentioned it, good looking out on that one.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I will be the first one to admit it on here I bought a NOOB TUBE for my Aug.

I play either ground war or domination, and I am fucking sick of the camping, and I keep running into fuckers camping with jammer and or motion sensor so I bought the tube and I have RPG's to go out and kill them fucks. Everyone camps here and there, what I am talking about is the guys who sit in a corner the entire match and never move.

I was also sleeping on the Stakeout that shoutgun is the business went on a massacre with it today. I believe KG mentioned it, good looking out on that one.
i skipped any possibly valid point you may have made when i read that you actually purchased a noob tube and then tried to justify your actions with the excuse of camping.....campers as lame as it is....does happen...snipers camp...in war im sure there is a lot of camping....not everyone wants their ass shot off immediately....me personally i cant camp for more than a minute i get antsy and tend become really ADD about it so i get my ass shot off lol

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Finally got slight of hand pro ( third challenge is a pain ) and I read it wrong as its 50% to ADS but if your running its normal speed. Steady aim pro is faster ADS after running, so I am working on that.

I also have hacker pro and thought I could booby trap enemy claymores too and yeah no you cant walked right into that fucker after I got the pro version and killed myself lol...

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Treyarch lets you post your clips online. So if any of you have some ownage to show off post your videos.
I finally figured out how to link shit up so this was my first attempt, nothing serious just a couple of shotgun to the face kills. I wish the segments could be longer than 30 seconds, that is not long enough.

This was domination on ground war, I switched back to the Olympia as the Stakeout is solid but the Olympia has better range.

The second guy I thought was around the wall and when he wasn't there I realized I had passed him, he must have loved that kill cam lol...