Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002

Accidental God Mode glitch now? they need to fix this asap.. I know there workin on it.. last night my last three matches people kept doin the care package glitch over and over. It's ok for now, cuz with all the air support I get to shoot it down for my ghost perk, lol.. but its dumb. I wanted to re-watch the vids and report them, but I got lazy. :ermm:

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
this game is bringing back communities in gaming for us PC players, I'm loving it.

Will be getting a clan together for ladder matches and my own dedicated server once they iron out the ping for all. If anyone has it on PC on the West Coast (probly none of you), your ping would be about 185 or if you have high speed about 100 to Sydney.

I might even get this on xbox too so when people come over we can play it online, well see.

Jan 18, 2006
Game is pretty sick. I like it a lot better then MW2. What i like about it the most seems like the gameplay is a little faster and i can run around without getting killed a million ways. Those RC Cars are annoying the fuck outta me. Is the Famas the best gun, saw MTT talking bout how dope it was? Its definitely the best gun I've used but theres still a lot of guns i need to unlock

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Those RC Cars are annoying the fuck outta me. Is the Famas the best gun, saw MTT talking bout how dope it was? Its definitely the best gun I've used but theres still a lot of guns i need to unlock
yeah the RC is annoying but when I hear it, I keep an eye out for it and shoot it, either that or its killed somebody else.

FAMAS is nice, very accurate and has decent range and not too much recoil, only thing is the damage is a bit low. So far I think the Aug is great, very balanced.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
people glitch the care package and you get RC cars goin like crazy...

the FAMAS is good A.R....but damage is low...this Black OPs FAMAS reminds me of the ACR of MW2.....i use the FAMAS now...i couldnt stand the FAMAS in MW2

i have the gun underneath the FAMAS unlocked..used it for a minute...but the FAMAS with sleight of hand is just so damn fast

May 3, 2002
Is the Famas the best gun, saw MTT talking bout how dope it was? Its definitely the best gun I've used but theres still a lot of guns i need to unlock
The Galil is a dope AR.. got the red dot/silencer on that. Just unlocked the AKKK-47!!! It's sicc so far.. little bit of recoil which is expected, but it does it's job.