Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Treyarch's David Vonderhaar has considerable emotional investment in Call of Duty: Black Ops, having served as Multiplayer Design Director. That helps explain his fiery comments regarding complaints that players had already hacked the game's online multiplayer component. On the official Black Ops forums, Vonderhaar explained that most of the videos circling the YouTubes feature older dev versions of the game, or use exploits that can be easily hotfixed or patched "just like we said we would."

Vonderhaar expressed disappointment in these complaints, saying, "What many of these people want is to be Internet nerd famous. I'm not going to make them famous and you shouldn't either." He later added, "We are disinterested in making mini-celebrities out of douche-bags."

Wow, we're actually kind of inspired by his passion, here. If everyone adopted the "no fame for douche-bags" credo, just think how much of a better place we'd be living in! There'd be no reality television at all.
thats good.

already encountered one hacker on our servers. PC uses VAC anti cheat so hopefully the cunt gets his cd key banned and hopfully he gets castrated.

good shit, level 45 here.

I would still prestige while playing HC S&D, just had to play some ground war games right after prestiging & I was back in the 20's in no time.
Yeah I think there is 15 prestige levels, Will be doing them non stop just need to figure out a fast way to smash through them all. Its taken me 2 days or so to get to 45, another few hours ill hit 50.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Maps are mixed imo, what I dont like about this game is the maps suck dick for sniping, I understand the whole quick scoping deal but when you nerf the map design as well it just is to much. I love sniping and half the game is ruined for in that sense. I have been having good luck on a couple maps but its not the same.

I also agree with quite a few people in here too the spawns are terrible in this game, there not bad every time but when there bad they are bad.

The MPL ( sub machine gun ) is the business in this game, I was using the PM63 and AK47u before this and ever since I got it I cant put this gun down.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
main complaints so far...

anyone having issues with knife response? seems like everytime i try and knife it goes right through the guy and he doesnt die.....

also the lack of sniping

and the targeting seems a bit off

oh yeah....the fucks that use the noob tubes...

and the fucks that use the care package glitch....( shit really kills multiplayer for me ) it was kinda funny at first..but now the shits rampant in every match

Dec 4, 2006
my complaint is...emptying a whole clip into a dude and him not dying..lol

and I'm starting to get bored of it.....this game needs 3rd person..like MW2....

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Activision's CFO Thomas Tippl has promised at an industry conference in New York that 2011 will bring the company's "largest digital offering ever" in the form of DLC for the Call of Duty franchise. Publishing CEO Eric Hirshberg made a similar statement last week, saying that Activision would offer "the Call of Duty community our largest line of an exciting new digital content ever." That could just be lots of new maps and content packs to download, or it could finally be the long-rumored subscription-based service Activision reportedly wants to put in place.

Either way, if you were one of the many, many people who shelled out $60 for Call of Duty: Black Ops earlier this week, Activision says not to put your wallet away just yet -- it's got some other offers coming soon that you might want to take advantage of

May 4, 2002
my fuckin controller wont let me use a mic, do i need to buy a new one? or should i open it up and fuck with it?

good game sicc goons next time lets mob on another team