(C-lim) I make Siccness Cracc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
DubbC415 said:
all i have to say is...if ur not black...what makes it ok for u to say "nigga'?
If its any justification, I'm West Indian...and I grew up like dat-and my immediate group of friends (Im gonna stick to TNF right now) is predominantly black-except for two white guys--my friends White J and Chelle. And YES..they are in my cliq - Tru Niggaz Forever. Its not an issue at all amongst us--cos that doesnt matter when the real shit pops off, and the last thing we are thinkin' about is being "politically correct". I havent heard my two white bregins use that word unless they repeating a song..that I can recall-
Im of Indian descent and my parents are from the Islands...but lol..I really dont care-cos this is turning to a debate that no ones gonna win.
And I'll show my nigz this post-cos I been doin it wit my other ones-they just think Im clownin' gettin into senseless arguments..they dont give a fuck about this shit.
Theres nothing wrong with white people either-so fuck StR8FaG-hes a racist...lol.
If I offended anyone...I just told u my descent-so Im not apoplgizing cos ur ignorant. And if u are offended, u obviously dont understand world geography.
But yeah, the 1st part was directed at ur question.

1-

Oct 10, 2004
Likwid said:
If you aren't white, and you havn't mentioned that you are black....are you asian? What's your ethnicity?

DID U MENTION UR BLACK???

COS IM FROM CANADA EVERYONE THINKS IM WHITE????

WHATS UR BACKGROUND????

lol...damn, its like everyones on another planet...but Im speaking English-I dont understand.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Hemlocc said:
If its any justification, I'm West Indian...and I grew up like dat-and my immediate group of friends (Im gonna stick to TNF right now) is predominantly black-except for two white guys--my friends White J and Chelle. And YES..they are in my cliq - Tru Niggaz Forever. Its not an issue at all amongst us--cos that doesnt matter when the real shit pops off, and the last thing we are thinkin' about is being "politically correct". I havent heard my two white bregins use that word unless they repeating a song..that I can recall-
Im of Indian descent and my parents are from the Islands...but lol..I really dont care-cos this is turning to a debate that no ones gonna win.
And I'll show my nigz this post-cos I been doin it wit my other ones-they just think Im clownin' gettin into senseless arguments..they dont give a fuck about this shit.
Theres nothing wrong with white people either-so fuck StR8FaG-hes a racist...lol.
If I offended anyone...I just told u my descent-so Im not apoplgizing cos ur ignorant. And if u are offended, u obviously dont understand world geography.

1-

West Indian's cool then....i was jsut thinkin that like, u were asian or somethin, then i dont know...

Oct 10, 2004
Str8MrE said:
even your homies think your netbangin and that its senseless...

This amuses me, its comical-and ur a racist.
U all on my pm runnin ur keyboard on some "fuck white people sh**"...I'll leave it at that my nig...naw wait...
Ur lucky I deleted the messages, or Id post em up-so everyone can c what kind of an ignorant chump U really iz.

1-

Aug 8, 2004
Hemlocc said:

1-
Hold up a minute. I'm confused???? Let me get this straight:

You're a West Indian Crip from Toronto, Canada. You have 2 white friends named White J & Chelle????, & a white baby mama & a half white, half Indian/Canadian son????? Oh yeah, & u go to school & work to support your "lavish lifestyle"??????

That's the funniest shit I've ever heard in my entire life...Are all them "Niggas" in Toronto as scary as you???? cuz if so, I'll make sure to put Toronto right next to South Central on my list of "World's Hardest Hoods".

I bet every gangster up there uses a hockey mask to do dirt in.

Dec 2, 2004
Hemlocc is just a dumb bitch, why didn't you respond to my 6 points? instead u said some bullshit that had nothing to do with it.

Once again, you're not a real crip. You comin off fake as hell. You can't even tell me the purpose of being a crip up there in "T-WorLD!!" whatever fuckin gayass name u call it. To me it sounds like theres a bunch of fakeass wannabe-gangstas up there in "T-WorLD!!", who try to copy california gang-life but still haven't mastered it because they don't understand it.

You a fake ass bitch, I called you on it, I listed my points and you couldn't explain. So the standing is still as is.... you and you're homies up there in toronto are just some fakeass bitches.

Oct 10, 2004
U like "why didnt u respond to my 6 points?"
U put a lot of thought into this shit...so here what CUZ...
fuck ur 6 points and fuck ur half- cos ur homeboy who got the pther half is probly really only paying 30% and hes makin a killing off u, cos u got nothin better to do than disturb my peace.
If this is too advanced 4 u, I understand-because ur probly a bum nigga-
this treal shit-fuck ur whole turf!

1-