(C-lim) I make Siccness Cracc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2003
HOGGLIFER916 said:
OH HELL NA.....THESE MAFUCKAZ FROM CANADA???

HARD NIGGAZ IN CANADA????
GANGBANGERS IN CANADA????

CUMMON NOW AYE....QUIT LYIN AYE......THERE MIGHT BE SOME THUGZ OUT THERE BUT IF THEY COME TO THE REAL SLUMS IN THE US THEY WILL PEE IN THERE TIGHTS!!!!

THIS SHIT REMINDS ME OF "MALIBUS MOST WANTED".......FUNNY SHIT

THAT'S RIGHT NIGGA AYE-2-THA-MUTHA-FUCCIN' K.

Oct 10, 2004
Jae Reekay said:
Fuck Canada...fake ass crips...whatever is whatever...almost as bad as these cats in Germany bangin Norte...get some get right...

Ur Just Mad Cos Breaded checced yo ass, and made everybody kno that a bitch checked yo ass in that thread in the Southern Cal Forum.
Niggaz get chopped up cos itz real--u ignorant broke rapper..
U a bitch nigga whos gonna have a sorry azz Thursday night...maybe this'll motivate u to write a song..goof.

1-

Aug 20, 2004
Hemlocc said:
Ur Just Mad Cos Breaded checced yo ass, and made everybody kno that a bitch checked yo ass in that thread in the Southern Cal Forum.
Niggaz get chopped up cos itz real--u ignorant broke rapper..
U a bitch nigga whos gonna have a sorry azz Thursday night...maybe this'll motivate u to write a song..goof.

1-
Get your facts right before you try and come at me sideways punk...who checked me?Did you see the rest of the thread where she APOLOGIZED to me???Oh didnt think so idiot...fuckin Canadians...

Look at you...callin me a "broke rapper"...LOL...i dont even rap...and i bet i could rap you outta the booth chump...and broke?Riiiiiiiiiiiight...i prolly make more in an hour than you make ina week with your colored monopoly funny money...learn about it blood....

Nobody checks me...cus theres nothin to check...everyone on here knows who i am cus i put it out there...i got nathen to hide sap sucka...ill give you every piece of info on me except my SSN...

Cut the crap college boy...youre nothin...you and bigbreaded should go make-out...Canadian butt buddies..

ONE

May 1, 2002
Hemlocc said:
Niggaz get chopped up cos itz real
1-
White kids in canada shouldnt be talkin like that...

Hes on here swearin to god that hes choppin fools up.. Big ol canadian killer... Postin 10+ times a day....

If your spot was on point like you claim, then you wouldnt be needin to post defendin your city.. Your citys name alone would speak for itself.

Oct 10, 2004
Str8MrE said:

Hes on here swearin to god that hes choppin fools up.. Big ol canadian killer... Postin 10+ times a day....

If your spot was on point like you claim, then you wouldnt be needin to post defendin your city.. Your citys name alone would speak for itself.
First off..im not white.
2nd off, ur pissin' me off-mr. homicide investigator.
When I said do homework on my turf-I didnt mean go suck Chief Fantinos dick and call up the homicide squad 4 their stats--u a bitch ass nigga-Im smashed off the Hen right now, I dont give a fuck-U soft ass nigga-bring ur bitch ass down here..I dont care-I'll post my pic up-so u boldfaced niggaz like Str8FaG can mark my face-u aint gon' do shit- fuck u and ur whole turf nigga-

This TNF-

1-

Oct 10, 2004
Jae Reekay said:
Get your facts right before you try and come at me sideways punk...who checked me?Did you see the rest of the thread where she APOLOGIZED to me???Oh didnt think so idiot...fuckin Canadians...

Look at you...callin me a "broke rapper"...LOL...i dont even rap...and i bet i could rap you outta the booth chump...and broke?Riiiiiiiiiiiight...i prolly make more in an hour than you make ina week with your colored monopoly funny money...learn about it blood....

Nobody checks me...cus theres nothin to check...everyone on here knows who i am cus i put it out there...i got nathen to hide sap sucka...ill give you every piece of info on me except my SSN...

Cut the crap college boy...youre nothin...you and bigbreaded should go make-out...Canadian butt buddies..

ONE
U Chump Nigga-
Keep talkin..lol.

U scared 2 come up here tho--well send u back in a box-

Apr 25, 2002
damn c-lim. you shouldnt air out business like this.

...actually naw. This is the funniest post I seen in the Siccness forum in about 4 years. Keep stirrin' it up pimp.

Oct 10, 2004
Jae Reekay said:

ONE
U sound like a broad...If u feel obligated to defend urself in this situation--u aint a real nigga, yous a drama queen that got checcked by a bitch-and ur scared to come up these ways.
My paper is long lil nigga, and I aint never heard of yo ass...I guess u dont rap cos the blood nigga said so-so u must be someones whore. And I go to school, and I support myself and my lavish habits-so fuck Reek Boy cos he just a little nigga thats makin no progress-

good luck stupid!!!

Oct 10, 2004
Str8MrE said:

stupid niggaz like u is too ignorant to look north of the border and recognize whuts treal up here-And u got more posts than me square-so dont speak on me. Matter of fact- ur an informant--somebody lock him off this before he triggers an investigation.

1-

Dec 2, 2004
@Hemlocc...
I don't know where to start with you mayne, but you need to be straightened out on some shit...

1. you're not a crip, atleast not a real crip. Toronto? wtf is a crip gang doin in great lakes area, as far as I know if toronto had any sets it would probably be shit like VLs, GDs, LKs... folk and people gangs, like it's surrounding more major cities to the south.

2. Chances are, youre white, chances are, theres no need for you to claim anything, chances are, your supposed "set" started in early 90s when movies like "menace II society" and "colors" were popular, a lot of fake crip and blood gangs started in the early 90s that same way.

3. Why do you try to make your city sound bad? I still don't understand this, like when suburban white kids try to make it sound like they live in the hood, you don't understand that you DON'T wanna live like people do in south central where crip gangs originated.. no, you should be glad you live in toronto and not on grape street.... you just got ur shit all mixed up man. Why do you try to sound hard? you're not impressing anybody with your fakeass shit. now get some ACKRIGHT.

4. who the fuck are you tryin to impress with this "on CRIP!" shit? Like were supposed to recognize it and suddenly give you respect... you a fakeass dude with that shit, and it shows.

5. I wanna know what the fuck it's like living on the block in toronto... c'mon the bullshit you're pullin isn't necessary, theres no need for fake crip sets in toronto, you're obviously only usin it to act hard, or try to gain respect.

6. So many fake-gangstas like you have got their shit wrong cuz they think it's about being a hardass and beefin with other sets, nah man. The beef is somethin you try to avoid... it's about surviving a struggle, unity, and makin money. Dudes gotta get their priorities straight. Now stop being some wannabe hardass, fuckin dumbshit. You don't understand, this bullshit isn't necessary for you, whats the purpose, why did you decide to be a crip up there in toronto?

Oct 10, 2004
1/2 On It said:
@Hemlocc...
I don't know where to start with you mayne, but you need to be straightened out on some shit...

1. you're not a crip, atleast not a real crip. Toronto? wtf is a crip gang doin in great lakes area, as far as I know if toronto had any sets it would probably be shit like VLs, GDs, LKs... folk and people gangs, like it's surrounding more major cities to the south.

2. Chances are, youre white, chances are, theres no need for you to claim anything, chances are, your supposed "set" started in early 90s when movies like "menace II society" and "colors" were popular, a lot of fake crip and blood gangs started in the early 90s that same way.

3. Why do you try to make your city sound bad? I still don't understand this, like when suburban white kids try to make it sound like they live in the hood, you don't understand that you DON'T wanna live like people do in south central where crip gangs originated.. no, you should be glad you live in toronto and not on grape street.... you just got ur shit all mixed up man. Why do you try to sound hard? you're not impressing anybody with your fakeass shit. now get some ACKRIGHT.

4. who the fuck are you tryin to impress with this "on CRIP!" shit? Like were supposed to recognize it and suddenly give you respect... you a fakeass dude with that shit, and it shows.

5. I wanna know what the fuck it's like living on the block in toronto... c'mon the bullshit you're pullin isn't necessary, theres no need for fake crip sets in toronto, you're obviously only usin it to act hard, or try to gain respect.

6. So many fake-gangstas like you have got their shit wrong cuz they think it's about being a hardass and beefin with other sets, nah man. The beef is somethin you try to avoid... it's about surviving a struggle, unity, and makin money. Dudes gotta get their priorities straight. Now stop being some wannabe hardass, fuckin dumbshit. You don't understand, this bullshit isn't necessary for you, whats the purpose, why did you decide to be a crip up there in toronto?

oh..sounds like u were trying to be educated, and reason with me in that post--u ignorant asshole!!!
I dont need to lie about my race. My babymoms is white, and my yute is half white-Im not-so fuck u net gangsters...Aint it hot in California? Go outside and produce-its cold up here-and Im inside-on the comp. It took a while for u to get all 6 points across..u probly feel like u dropped some game on everyone...dumbass. U wanna see how treal it gits up here-thats cool nigga-u dont need my blessings-what u waiting 4? Ignorance breeds homos like urself-

1-

Oct 10, 2004
1/2 On It said:
@Hemlocc...

U tryin to make urself sound like some hood preacher. And 4 The Last Time...Its a defense mechanism cos people like u always have something stupid 2 say...it wont go unanswered tho. ..u think u could come up here and pop that "This L.A, Fuck u Niggaz" shit up here??? OMG...I Soooo Dare U Nigga-

Feb 26, 2003
I AIN'T GONNA LIE, AMERIKKKA IS A BIG INFLUENCE ON US CANADIANS, FROM MUSIC , SPORTS, MOVIES, FASHION, CARS, WE EVEN GOT LOW-RYDERS 6'4 IMPALA'S SITTIN' ON DAYTON'S OUT HERE ....ETC. I GUESS WE JUST SOME COPY-CAT CLONES OF YALL , IT IS WHAT IT IZ , THAT BEING SAID, WHY WOULDN'T THERE BE CRIPS -N-BLOOD SETS OUT HERE? HELL WE GOT EVERYTHANG ELSE FROM LATIN KING TO VICE LORDS, ASIAN GANGS TO HELL'S ANGELS BIKER GANGS, SRI-LAKIN GANGS TO JAMIACAN GANGS. DAM RIGHT THAT CRIPPIN' STARTED ROUND THE EARLY 90'S, AND THE WORST PART IS, THESE MUTHA-FUCCA'S OUT HERE TRYIN SO DAM HARD TO BE LIKE YALL THAT ITS BECOMMIN' A BABY L.A. OUT HERE. WHITE FOLKS IS THE MINORITY IN TORONTO, 40% IS CHINESE ALONE, LIKE I SAID, LEARN THE HISTORY OF THE CITY THEY CALL " T-DOLLAR" OR " T-DOT " . YOU NON-BELIEVERS NEED TO HIT UP THIS LINK N CLICC ON TORONTO TO SEE WHAT'S UP http://www.angelfire.com/nv/207/ ...http://www.angelfire.com/nv/207/rpn3.html

LIKE KILLA TAY SAID " FRESNO TO TORONTO!!!!"... YA DIG!! ..LOL.