(C-lim) I make Siccness Cracc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
Hemlocc said:
lol...whuteva...u just jumped on the argument cos u thought u were hard...u probly got rushed last night tho at the club--I hope they took off ur face, Hutch!

1-

Jus Clownin..I dont wish that sh** on anyone...even a cockrider like u cuz!!!

May 1, 2002
Hemnotlocc said:
how many times in a row are you going to post on this thread, tryin to prove your an internet crip? your post times prove you live on this site... get a life outside of netbangin... and stay off my pm's with your netbangin, cause believe me, no one cares about your lil kiddy tnf gang...

Oct 10, 2004
Theres a 3 hour time difference ...and what happened to all that "white boy this, white boy that" sh** u like to post...hmm? I can tell by the way u write, u aint a real 1-u a chump...Im not the only one who can C it. U wont even post ur location so U feel big runnin off ur mouth on this but its cool...fuck where u from tho-Im not gettin into an argument with u cos u an offbrand nigga with ties to the Toronto Police Force. For the last time..,Str8FaG-
On another note...I wish I could run into u, cos Id smash u. This is real cool and funny and shit-but I like to brawl...I'd luv to whoop on u for ur comments if I could find ur bitch azz..lol.

May 1, 2002
- the real hemlocc -

Hemnotlocc said:
u probly got rushed last night tho at the club--I hope they took off ur face, Hutch!

1-
Homolocc said:

Hemwant2bealocc said:
Niggaz get chopped up cos itz real
1-

Homolocc said:
Jus Clownin..I dont wish that sh** on anyone...
Hemlocc said:
U Chump Nigga-
Keep talkin..lol.

U scared 2 come up here tho--well send u back in a box-
Homolocc said:
Hemthinkheslocc said:
On another note...I wish I could run into u, cos Id smash u. This is real cool and funny and shit-but I like to brawl...I'd luv to whoop on u for ur comments if I could find ur bitch azz..lol.
Homolocc said:
Hemlocc said:
itz real tho-its snowin' right now-niggaz is still grindin
Hemhavenolifelocc said:
Aint it hot in California? Go outside and produce-its cold up here-and Im inside-on the comp.
1-

Hemwishhemlocc said:
If its any justification, I'm West Indian...and I grew up like dat-and my immediate group of friends (Im gonna stick to TNF right now) is predominantly black-except for two white guys--my friends White J and Chelle. And YES..they are in my cliq - Tru Niggaz Forever. Im of Indian descent and my parents are from the Islands...And I'll show my nigz this post-cos I been doin it wit my other ones-they just think Im clownin' gettin into senseless arguments..
1-
JP $CRILLA said:
Hold up a minute. I'm confused???? Let me get this straight:

You're a West Indian Crip from Toronto, Canada. You have 2 white friends named White J & Chelle????, & a white baby mama & a half white, half Indian/Canadian son????? Oh yeah, & u go to school & work to support your "lavish lifestyle"??????

JP $CRILLA said:
pussy ass canadian
DUTCH-F.E said:
hows hockey season treatin you toronto guy??
greedygreg209 said:
lim gets banned but not that big ol gangsta crip from toronto? all that guy does in every thread is talk shit, which is somewhat funny i guess, cause hes obviously a fag, but still...
DUTCH-F.E said:
and its hella extra beefy in toronto.
1/2 On It said:
Hemlocc is just a dumb bitch
hemlocc said:
I knew this was gonna happen cos I posted my location
1-

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
that was a nice collection of comments, lol....its true what dude said tho, all he does is talk shit...all his posts i've seen are talkin shit....

btw, I'm sure there's some "hard" people in Canada, but I doubt they get online and talk shit to random people from across the fuckin country. however, Canada is not even comparable to the United States in terms of being "hard"...How many violent deaths did yall have in Canada last year?...

"The violent crime rate in Canada has fallen 11 percent since 1993. "

"The homicide rate for Canada went down 7 percent in 2003 to its lowest level in over 35 years. A total of 548 homicides were reported to police."

Some fuckin KILLAS up in Canadia! The only thing that went up was fuckin disturbing the peace and counterfeiting...Drug crimes went down too...

Here's my source:
http://canadaonline.about.com/od/crime/a/crimerates2003.htm

Feb 26, 2003
Jae Reekay said:
Givin up huh?Yeah...thats what happens when you get punked...bitch...

ON BLOOD!
20 MUTHA-FUCCA'S GANGING UP ON 1 GUY.....THAT'S WHAT U CALL GETTIN' PUNK'D!? LMAO...LET ME SEE HERE, WE GOT A INDIAN " HEMLOC " FROM TORONTO CLAIM'IN CRIP , WE GOT A WHITEBOY " JAE REEKAY" FROM EVERGREEN FORREST CLAIM'IN BLOOD..REST MY CASE. GET YA'' SCRILLA YALL N END THIS SHIT.

Oct 10, 2004
Jae Reekay said:
Givin up huh?Yeah...thats what happens when you get punked...bitch...

ON BLOOD!

lol..u must be hard cos u went at me on the internet ..
yeah this ones gonna change my life. U a sucka cuz-

1-

@BigBreaded- get @ me.