(C-lim) I make Siccness Cracc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
and checc www.citieseye.com

go to the audio and video sections. I'm not gonna promote Toronto rap or nothin, cos it dont appeal to me-but just FYI to give u an idea of how niggas get down. I fucks wit Kalicko,thatz my homie-on his team iz Bobby Troublez, and Griz-they got some videos up-and my nig Jayz Mental (hes singing too)--thatz a real Cnigga-and none of y'alll dumb niggas gonna tell him different . I dont like some of the rappers up there--but Im not gonna air that one out--lol.
1-

Apr 25, 2002
^^^for real, lim gets banned but not that big ol gangsta crip from toronto? all that guy does in every thread is talk shit, which is someone funny i guess, cause hes obviously a fag, but still...... lim is fuckin comedy, love him or hate him, hes a clown. i know he definitly blew some air into the 91 forum, shits fuckin dead anyway, which sucks cuz thats what i came to this site back when i did.

Oct 10, 2004
greedygreg209 said:
^^^for real, lim gets banned but not that big ol gangsta crip from toronto? all that guy does in every thread is talk shit, which is someone funny i guess, cause hes obviously a fag, but still...... lim is fuckin comedy, love him or hate him, hes a clown. i know he definitly blew some air into the 91 forum, shits fuckin dead anyway, which sucks cuz thats what i came to this site back when i did.
omg...here we go...now u wanna jump on it too??? Say sumthin'- by all meanz-

1-

Apr 25, 2002
SF
his (hemloCC's) ethnicity is faggot

and Lim does make the siccness crack haha I have no opinion about his music but the shit is always comedy to read

Jun 13, 2002
yea, Lim does make the Siccness crack i was really peepin that shit.

Lim told me to tell yall to look out for "Star Wars" on March 1st, and keep showin support, since he aint allowed to post anymore. he said he aint been banned from siccness since way back in tha day...