(C-lim) I make Siccness Cracc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2003
ONLY WHITEBOYS BE SAYING "EH".. HENRY LET'S GO ON THA SICCNESS EH' AND ACT ALL HARD EH', OK TERRY BUT WE HAVE TO PICC A SICCNESS NAME, LET'S ADD SOMTHIN' LIKE " CRIMINAL" IN ARE NAME EH' SO WE CAN BE SUPER HARD EH' ..OMG!! GREAT IDEA HENRY SAY TURN UP THA VOLUME ON THAT BROTHA LYNCH HUNG TRACC WILL U DOOOD!, ITS SUPER HARD, I LOVE THAT TRACC, I FIRST HEARD IT WHEN I WAS IN CARLS JEEP COMMIN BACC FROM SURFING ....FUCC'IN WHITEBOYS LMAO. .................AYE-2-THA-MUTHA-FUCC'N K!

Oct 10, 2004
bigbreaded said:
ONLY WHITEBOYS BE SAYING "EH".. HENRY LET'S GO ON THA SICCNESS EH' AND ACT ALL HARD EH', OK TERRY BUT WE HAVE TO PICC A SICCNESS NAME, LET'S ADD SOMTHIN' LIKE " CRIMINAL" IN ARE NAME EH' SO WE CAN BE SUPER HARD EH' ..OMG!! GREAT IDEA HENRY SAY TURN UP THA VOLUME ON THAT BROTHA LYNCH HUNG TRACC WILL U DOOOD!, ITS SUPER HARD, I LOVE THAT TRACC, I FIRST HEARD IT WHEN I WAS IN CARLS JEEP COMMIN BACC FROM SURFING ....FUCC'IN WHITEBOYS LMAO. .................AYE-2-THA-MUTHA-FUCC'N K!

LOL

Oct 10, 2004
Str8MrE said:
- the real hemlocc -

@ GayMrE-

U forgot to post the replys where I called u out on being an informant and a racist. And U talked shit about the Mob Figaz too. U spent too much time on that little collage...its now obvious u have too much time on ur hands. Only a private investigator would put together something like that.

@ everyone reading these: Im not trying to come across as if Im super hard-Im just being realistic. If U felt the need to respond negatively- I had somethin 2 say to u-
this is gettin tired anyways.

1-

Apr 25, 2002
lmao @bighead..choppin down his real identity for us..we know u a cake boy u aint gotta tell us..lmao mufuckin groupie got pictures of other dudes in your avatar..lol you way too homo

u gettin paid for that promotion? lol square

Oct 10, 2004
Sixxness said:
that was a nice collection of comments, lol....its true what dude said tho, all he does is talk shit...all his posts i've seen are talkin shit....

btw, I'm sure there's some "hard" people in Canada, but I doubt they get online and talk shit to random people from across the fuckin country. however, Canada is not even comparable to the United States in terms of being "hard"...How many violent deaths did yall have in Canada last year?...

"The violent crime rate in Canada has fallen 11 percent since 1993. "

"The homicide rate for Canada went down 7 percent in 2003 to its lowest level in over 35 years. A total of 548 homicides were reported to police."

Some fuckin KILLAS up in Canadia! The only thing that went up was fuckin disturbing the peace and counterfeiting...Drug crimes went down too...

Here's my source:
http://canadaonline.about.com/od/crime/a/crimerates2003.htm

Are violent crimes the stepping stone of how real or hard a city is?
Does this make sense to u: These are POLICE reports. If they caught everybody doin dirt...then nobody would be gettin' paper- cos no one would do dirt. Its the same thing 4 any city, not just Toronto.

1-

Feb 26, 2003
Mtown Criminal said:
lmao @bighead..choppin down his real identity for us..we know u a cake boy u aint gotta tell us..lmao mufuckin groupie got pictures of other dudes in your avatar..lol you way too homo

u gettin paid for that promotion? lol square

HENRY AKA SQUARE-FEMINAL I SEE YOU CAMEBACC FOR SOME MORE OF BIGBREADED'S CAN OF " WHOOP YO ASS " EH'?...LMAO....ALBUM COVERS IN FOLKS SIG OR AVATAR IS NOTHIN ' NEW BOOTY-BOY. I BET YOU ONLY LISTEN TO FEMALE RAPPERS HUH BOOTY-BOY. YOU IS WHAT YOU LISTEN TO TRICC!. YOU GETTIN' PAID FOR THAT DICC U SUCCIN'?.

Aug 20, 2004
bigbreaded said:
20 MUTHA-FUCCA'S GANGING UP ON 1 GUY.....THAT'S WHAT U CALL GETTIN' PUNK'D!? LMAO...LET ME SEE HERE, WE GOT A INDIAN " HEMLOC " FROM TORONTO CLAIM'IN CRIP , WE GOT A WHITEBOY " JAE REEKAY" FROM EVERGREEN FORREST CLAIM'IN BLOOD..REST MY CASE. GET YA'' SCRILLA YALL N END THIS SHIT.
Imnot a Blood dummy...its called usin sarcastic humor to ruse another...or are you that retarded...

And to Hemlocc...i can bet your family aint poor or livin in any "hood" buddy...cut the crap...you and your little "clique" need to wise up...

Oct 10, 2004
Jae Reekay said:
Imnot a Blood dummy...its called usin sarcastic humor to ruse another...or are you that retarded...

And to Hemlocc...i can bet your family aint poor or livin in any "hood" buddy...cut the crap...you and your little "clique" need to wise up...
Is being "poor" something to be proud of?
I think someones got their priorities twisted... :rolleyes:

Feb 11, 2005
I told you I make the siccness cracc brush my chuccs onetime and pop my collar self proclaimed (91siccness Boss homie ON ME!...C-lim dont ever forget dat I will ce cacc yawl.....but until then go cohp the hotest shit out this quarter guaranteed..
My album C-lim Starwars "The Npire Strikes Bacc" in stores March 1st and to all my fanz dat hate the haters that hate on me spread the word cuzz word of mouth is the best publicity for me....and to all the haters spread the word too cuzz yawl do the most promotin...tell ur bitches fucc C-lim and bet she want to fucc C-lim..lol oh boy I Mean I Mean!!!!! hey Midget Dirtee Bum pan handling in the streets....Try agian Nigga ur Garbel Beat was Tight But your Wac and thats jus hear say retire cefore its to late mini me..And what da fucc is a smigg? this is the highlight of ur carreer you'l never go platinum..thought u came so so def huh? jermaine dupgeek..lol Ha Ha
and Im out....C-lim