zagg speaks on the situation....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
"Sometimes I think DE's saying my name on a song....he says "You are my best friend, Najy" but when I really listen, hes saying "Mr. Robo DE". You can see how easily I get them confused since IM INSANE!"---Najy

Bro, Id quit while Im way behind. I never comment on shit like this but youre too much. And all that Lynch talk? YOURE FROM FLORIDA. How the fuck do you know anything?? I dont give a fuck if Lynch, DE, Msane or GOD are arguing, none of my biz, you shouldnt take it so personal cuz youre into one rapper over the other.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
WHATTTTTTT THEEEEEEE FUCCCCCCC!!!

seriusoly though......on what i see through out the post throughout the board i see a weenie ass nigga......you tryin to change the subject about on every topic.....

---------------------------------------------
IM going to try to call it real quick

(^DICC RIDIN-FAG ASS-GROUPIE COMMENTS MADE BY X-MANN^)
X HOE.........
SHUT THE HELL UP WITH YO DICC RIDIN ASS...(SMACCCCC!!)
YO MOUTH SHOULD BE RAW FROM ALL THE ARTIST DICC'S YOU SUCC ON THIS DAMN NET!!
HOW IN THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO JUMP IN ON LYNCH'S AND MSANE'S SITUATION.......
NEITHER ONE OF THEM SAID ANY THING ABOUT YOUR STUPID ASS....THEY SOME GROWN ASS MEN, AND THEY DIDNT ASK YOUR
STUPID ASS TO HELP THEM OUT ON ANYTHING.
POINT....SPEAK WHEN YOUR SPOKEN TOO!!
DAM......GROUPIE!!

D-LOCC

OH.................AND GAYBOY PENCILED EYEBROW BITCCCH...
ILL GET AT YOU AFTER I SMOKE AND GET IN MY LADY'S GUTTS!!

10:17PM

LATE

B

Blackjack 1577

NaJy said:
Sometimes i think the song from First Degree- Link In The Chain" on the first verse, " If i could holla at all the youths, and Najy, I'd Tell them listen to me" he says my name, but i know he says "and the G's"
hahahaha what a faggot ass nigga!!!!!!!!

You just fucked up even more

Apr 25, 2002
lol aint no groupie.......you always speakin on me.....and who knows why....you like pickin on kids mutha fucka.......its the truth....when someone trying to speak on msane he change the mutha fuckin subject and thats real.........and i called the house cuz i wanted to.....just to see if he would answer......so take that shit somewhere else......

Apr 25, 2002
I thought Zagg posted how people need to stop gettin their heads in other peoples situations? Yall mutha fuckas are some dick ryders. When it comes to CED he a bitch, when it come to Msane he a bitch, when it come to anyone Lynch don't like they bitches. Follow your own path. You mutha fuckas take shit way to seriously. As for X-loc leave the shit to the grown men. If Msane woulda picked up, you woulda hung up and prolly took your phone off the hook.
one

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
And i know Dlocc60 is gonna put his 2 cents in like a hoe he is, so in advance FUCK YOU FAKE ASS GANG BANGER, SICCMADE NUTT SWANGER!!!!
@PENCIL EYEBROW BITCCCH

WHY THE HELL YOU STILL HERE??!!.....GET YOUR
GAY-MADE STUPID ASS OFF THE 91!!
YOU D.E. DICC SUCCIN, EYEBROW PLUCKING HOECAKE!!
I SHOULD SEND MY YOUNGER (21) BROTHER, HWOOD, IN ORLANDO TO RIPP YOU APART.
MY CUZZ...JUST MOVED FROM STL. SO TRAVELIN YOUR SPOT WONT BE SHIT.

IMA GO GRAB THAT FAGG PIC OF YOU.....SO WE ALL CAN C WHAT A BITCCCCH LOOKS LIKE AGAIN!!
EVERYTHING YOU SAY ON THIS SITE IS VOIDED OUT BASED ON THE FACT YOUS A HOECAKE WITH PENCIL EYEBROWS!!

lol aint no groupie.......you always speakin on me.....and who knows why....you like pickin on kids mutha fucka.......its the truth....when someone trying to speak on msane he change the mutha fuckin subject and thats real.........and i called the house cuz i wanted to.....just to see if he would answer......so take that shit somewhere else......

cause'ssss youssss aaaa bitcccchhhh!!!!!
you do bitccch thangs.
you say bitccch thangs.
yous a stupid bitccch.

MSANE's and LYNCH's SITUATION, DOES NOT CONCERN, INCLUDE OR RELATE TO YOU, IN ANY SHAPE, FORM AND FASHION!!!

GET THAT^ SIMPLE, CLEAR STATEMENT THROUGH YOUR
STUPID GROUPIE ASS HEAD.

d-locc

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
PEEP THE DICC SUCCIN PENCIL EYEBROW BITCCCHHHH!!!

DIDNT THE SICCNESS HOMIES RUN YOU FROM THE SICCMADE FORUM BEFORE.........

GET YO FAGG ASS OFF THE 91!!

you not bein heard here hoecake!!!!

PEEP THE EYEBROW FAGG BELOW

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Duke said he could hear D.E. say his name...hahahahahahahaha

I can totally relate dogg!I swear to god......when like,RBL dropped this cut in like 1990.I swear I hear the word "Bammer"through out the song.It's amazing...:rolleyes:

May 27, 2002
x-loc.....you think lynch gives a fucc about you?? you think he sits bacc and plots on msane thinking "yea lemme see if msane bring his folks, i always got the x-mann on my side"

you.......are a groupie......a hoe.....ready to jump on the nuts of the next artist to post here, even if you have never heard of them before......if they have the title ARTIST, they better throw on a sports cup, because x-locs runnin fast to jump on the nuts!!!

msane has said NOTHING towards you....lynch hasnt and never will ask for your support in this situation......and by you calling msane...you just proved that you are in fact, the biggest groupie all of us have ever heard from

::BOWS, ACCEPTS THE APPLAUSE FROM THE AUDIENCE::

Apr 25, 2002
@ Rippa

THA RIPPA said:
x-loc.....you think lynch gives a fucc about you?? you think he sits bacc and plots on msane thinking "yea lemme see if msane bring his folks, i always got the x-mann on my side"

you.......are a groupie......a hoe.....ready to jump on the nuts of the next artist to post here, even if you have never heard of them before......if they have the title ARTIST, they better throw on a sports cup, because x-locs runnin fast to jump on the nuts!!!

msane has said NOTHING towards you....lynch hasnt and never will ask for your support in this situation......and by you calling msane...you just proved that you are in fact, the biggest groupie all of us have ever heard from

::BOWS, ACCEPTS THE APPLAUSE FROM THE AUDIENCE::
lol.......yup.........i think you pretty much summed up all of 91's thoughts on x-joke.............the problem is the lil fag wont stop.......its like he likes licking nuts............oh well............a x-joke,u are and will always be a bitch..... :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.