zagg speaks on the situation....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2002
Words to Both!

Lynch_Hung said:
"Lynch By Inch (Suicide Note) Oct 31st, wit ya homie DE on it along wit niggaz you will neva work wit, oh....wanna buy my house from me , naw? you broke punk!

LYNCH,
Good to see you still workin wit Mr The DE........I dont even know if MSANE and DE is cool wit each other any more! MSANE always on here puttin a nigga down but fuck it! I think all this shit could have been prevented if niggas werent bumpin them gums. It's just sad cause SACRAMENTO got heat in this rap game.......too bad everyone cant work together tho. Everyone knows that Lynch started this shit including this website from way back this shit is all Siccmade/The Siccness......Dont bite the Hand that feeds you!

MSANE,
I think it's coo that you quick to respond to niggas questions n shit but sometimes I dont understand or agree with what you be hollerin on this board. How you expect to work with niggas in the future if you got so much funk in yo own town? I think you got some talent in your young rap career but in a way you makin it hard on yoself to bubble on a solo trip! I have to go back to hearin yo shit fo the firt time on Planet Zero "Partime" straight talent just dont throw it all the way! Be Coo

The 01

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
@ PUNK ASS NAJY...

REMEMBER A SONG CALLED "DONT BE MY PLEASURE"...LYNCH AINT THE ONLY ONE RAPPIN BOUT EATIN PEOPLE...AND WHO CARES WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT CUZ WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT...RECORD SALES DETERMINE THE BETTER MUSICIAN...THERES NO OTHER WAY...JUST CUZ YOU WANT DE'S DIC IN YOUR ASS DONT MEAN WE ALL PHEEL THE SAME WAY...ABA

May 17, 2002
interestin, but my celly didnt ring? hhmmmmmmmmmm although kev did eventually leave a message in the early hours of the morn,blocked #'s on my cell go to my voice mail........for those wonderin, lol.......kevs message was very inspiring.........so much anger yet so comical i had to save it, i think i will use it on my next album, then ican put " featurin brotha lynch " real big across the cover....would that count? lol............one more thing lil nigga.......its out in alot of citys, not just sac......youd be suprised the doors that were opend up 4 me thanks to de puttin together the fu cd.......well im off into the nite, see i got hotties waitin........and on the wanna buy your house tip, lol, alot has changed over time kev, youd be suprised how a mutha fuca livin, i tell you wat, take 50 to praire city,right on iron point, well i think you get the picture.......aint nothin over here over 2 years old, hot tub n swimmin pool, but i aint braggin......just statin the facts...........msane.......

Apr 26, 2002
@ m phive
nicely said

@najy
lynch is argueably the most prolific artist in tha sac rap movement, de has done nearly nothing in the movement, de is tight as he is also original but to call lynch weak is just idiotic
and who the fucc r u to be judgin a professional, until U offer a better alternative to this "weak" music your opinion is worth as much as that crayola marker u use to draw on your eyebrows

May 17, 2002
their are so many other ways to paper chase outside of this rap shit........il neva be broke, shit premeditated manipulation is a mutha fuca, n youd be suprised wat a womans pocket will do when lead by her heart, from hood rats, to nurses, shit i even got a lawyer on my team, and she bad as a mutha fuca...ya ssscccchhhhmmmmeeeeeeellll me, lol..............msane

N

NaJy

who give to shits...

Msane- if D.E. Rode Lynch's Coat Tail- What did u do? he found you at the rap talent show- and thanks to him you got a pool hot tub and jacuzzi.

Respect and Reconize your maker

Apr 25, 2002
HEY NAJY HOW BOUT THIS.........SHUT THA FUCK UP AND B-O-U-N-C-E!

YOUR OBVIOUSLY GAY..AND I MEAN..IM NOT KNOCKIN YOU FOR YOUR PERSONAL LIFESTYLE BUT WHEN YOU BRING THE HOMOSEXUAL TENSION INTO OUR(REAL SICCNESS AFFILIATES) REALM...WE ARE GONNA GET DEFENSIVE

AS FAR AS YOUR PATHETIC POINT OF VIEW ABOUT LYNCH MUSIC...YOUR GAY....AS FAR AS YOUR PATHETIC POINT OF VIEW ABOUT D.E....YOUR GAY.......SO TO SUM THINGS UP YOUR A GAY STUPID BASTARD AND NO ONE LIKES YOU

M

MrFreeze

damn Najy pull the DE's dicc putta your mouth! your the biggest fuccin jock i ever seen! msane-it honestly sounds to me like theres other shit that happened between yall besides some hoe. if thats what really happened fine but im thinkin that was probably one incedent outta many. either way lynch is only doin you and your career a favor by speakin your name so i wouldnt get too upset about the "corpse came to dinner". its gonna be interstin to see how folks react to your diss but dont get your hopes up cuz i think that one might backfire.

May 17, 2002
thanks to me i got shit, music aint got me this shit, yeah a lil this n that , but i done worked very hard, physicaly and mentaly. and found at a talent show please, their was no finding, just two mutha fucas who shared the same goal and beliefs at one time............msane

Jul 19, 2002
dosiared.greedygraphiks.com
@NAJY.....LYNCH AND DEGREE ARE 2 DIFFERENT STYLES OF FLOW...CANT EVEN COMPARE THE 2 BUT I KNOW ONE THING...LYNCH IS THA SHT TO ME AND MANY OTHAS SO I DONT SEE HIS SALES GOING DOWN...ONLY UP..SPECIALLY SINCE HE AINT WITH BLACKMARKET NO MORE...DONT GET ME WRONG THO..DEGREE TIGHT TOO BUT CREDENTIALS BETWEENT THE 2 DONT COMPARE

N

NaJy

your so right Mz. Thick- true, sales are higher for Lynch, but thats because he has better promotion and distrubution- shit people would buy an album that looked as crazy as D.E.'s cover looks on The Big Black Bat- buying it not even ever hearing of the artist ((thats how i learned bout Ganksta N-i-p)).
but no record places down here in Florida got D.E. but they got a whole rack of Cd's of Lynch-

Jul 19, 2002
dosiared.greedygraphiks.com
have you heard DE's new shyt @M-Phive? His style isnt tha same as lynch...and if you noticed i said FLOW style in the previous post....they flow totally different from each other. And being that both artsts have their own, unique, style of flow....they aint compareable....but like i said..i aint knockin no one....but Lynch has done more and that has alot to do with why he has sold more..he is out there more..DE, if given the same credentials as lynch, would prolly be where lynch at..WHO KNOWS ! but all IM sayin is..that due to status..them niqqas aint comparible right now.

N

NaJy

perfectly said Mz. Thick!:classic:

and to whoever compared the song D.E. did "dont be my pleasure", sayin Degree also talks bout eatin people like lynch does, he probably only did that for NOW EAT, to fit into lynch's crowd.

jus like D.E. did when he was wit Sic Wit It with E40 on his old shit south bound.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
WHO THE PHUC CARES...YEA THEY PHLOW STYLES DIPHERENT BUT HOW OPHTEN DO YOU SEE TWO ARTISTS THAT AREINCOMPARIBLE DO SO MANY SONGS TOGETHER???...I CAN COMPARE THE TWO, THEY RAP ABOUT THE SAME SHIT...JUST DIPHERENT DELIVERY...

ABOUT "DONT BE MY PLEASURE"...DONT GET MAD CUZ I PHOUND A KINK IN YOUR ARGUMENT HOMIE...

AND IPH HE ONLY DID THAT SONG PHOR NOW EAT , THEN TELL ME THIS...WHY WAS IT ALSO ON DAMN THAT D.E.! ???...OH...MY...GOODNESS...PHOR BEING SUCH A HARDCORE DE PHAN, YOU KEEP SLIPPIN WHEN SPEAKIN ON HIM...ABA

Status
Not open for further replies.