zagg speaks on the situation....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2002
all i've seen out of this entire post that had any significance was lynch by inch oct. 31, oh and it has de on it................yeah, and the dicc ridin forum thing was funny as hell...........the rest looked like bullshit...........

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@Brotha whimp

IMA BEAT YO ASS NIGGA!!!!!!!!!

ON CRIP!!!!!!!

yeh dat yawll thought I wasnt gonna find this shit cuzz I dont come to this studio gangsta ran wac ass board......

well luccaly I peep the who's on line.

LYNCH WHILE YOU WOLF'N ALL DAT SHIT TO MSANE WOLF SOME SHIT TO ME NIGGA ...

NIGGA I'LL NOCC YO ASS OUT
YOU AINT HARD TO FIND (LUNGUNA MAN)

@ZAGG... SHUT UP BITCH!!!!!4 I HAVE 1 OF MY CAUSINS COME SOCC ON YOU....

NIGGA IMA BOUT TO BRING THIS SHIT TO YAWLL LIVE AND IN PERSON.....IM SURE ZAG TOLD YOU I WAS POSTE'N ON THE BITCHMADE BOARD AND YOU AINT GONNA COME POST A WORD THERE IN YO DEFENCE.....LYNCH YOU A BITCH.....
IMA SOCC YOU UP WHEN I CATCH YOU...NIGGA
..NIGGA I CAME THREW AND DROP'D VERSES 4 YAWL .....MUTHA FUCCAS...I KNOW MY NAME AINT AS BIG AS YOURS LYNCH.......BUT I DONT GIVE A FUCC...NIGGA...YOU OWE ME 6 GRAND NIGGA
....AND UNTIL I GET PAID THIS SICCMADE KILLA AND WE FUNKING ON SITE......LIL BITCH ASS NIGGA.......FUCC YAWLL NIGGAZ!!!!!!:devious:

AND BETA IMA SOCC YO OLD ASS UP TOO....

THEN MAKE A SONG ABOUT IT.....

ASAP

BITCH ASS NIGGAZ!!!!

yo whole clic finna get ran up on...
when you least expect it...

N-GANGSTA

NO CLOSETS

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
^^^^Well, I did the same thing. But I read 8 pagez. & yea...I feel dumber for it. Letz wrap it up...

Censure
MSANE & Lynch are not very good friendz. Lim dont like SICCMADE. x-loc iz, right about now, lookn for some anti-nutcup cream. D-Locc iz keepn it real like alwayz (zup, homie). Devilish Scheme doeznt like women to use fowl language and thinkx Zagg should get her ass whoopd til shez more subserviant. & ish, thatz all. & 8 pagez iz all it took

Did I misss anythin? No?
coo

Kabol

Oct 6, 2002
All I know is lynch been in the game since the early nineties. Insane or whatever the hell your name is shouldnt even open your mouth when grown folks is talkin. Lynch way to keep it real and not let these puny mothas talk down ya homie. Give us an update on the scraps.

"I met him in the alleyway"

Apr 26, 2002
poet said:
^^^^Well, I did the same thing. But I read 8 pagez. & yea...I feel dumber for it. Letz wrap it up...

Censure
MSANE & Lynch are not very good friendz. Lim dont like SICCMADE. x-loc iz, right about now, lookn for some anti-nutcup cream. D-Locc iz keepn it real like alwayz (zup, homie). Devilish Scheme doeznt like women to use fowl language and thinkx Zagg should get her ass whoopd til shez more subserviant. & ish, thatz all. & 8 pagez iz all it took

Did I misss anythin? No?
coo

Kabol
thanx kabol, i din't really feel like readin all this shit either. u came like those yellow and blacc books that u can get frum tha library....those cliff notes. lol. good loccin. fold.

Status
Not open for further replies.