zagg speaks on the situation....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
I've been readin up on this shit from day 1(1st off , ya'll betta not get me crossed wit that ho.. she fucked all of sac .. The zagg don't get down like that..lol)okay, now that dat is out of the way, i'm tripp'n off the fact that i don't know if it's all over that chick or not , all i know is that, i'm tripp'n off the gossip, and soap opera's that go down on this board everyday.. all these boards, i aint gonna go out and leave, but i know the siccmade family was 1 of the 1st peoples here, and wadn't no dumb shit talked about then, but i can understand if lynch go through it wit mufuccas, he is a busy muthafucka, so if he seem like he flakin' that's because he's currently help'n somebody at the time, but it's a business, not a game, and whatever these mufuccas is mad about, it should be discussed wit them two people, because the mutha fuckas that r hopp'n on sides will be the quikest to change sides, they just like the drama, and it attracts some a these young catz.. but now ya'll mufucca's aint media, we r supposed to be family.. personally, i feel like the shit that's goin down wit lynch , c-lim, and msane need to be reorganized, cuz it looks like alot of hate on both teams, and it's pointless, msane u been cool to me too, but the shit u seem to be mad at, sounds lil'.. there's hella mufuccas that aint satisfied lynch, but he don't run out and start fonk bout it, the mutha fucka is owed over 1, 000, 000.00 , but now, my whole point is , if u wanna be mad or whatever, that's fine, but the people on this board, that r takin sides,let the artists deal wit this, when ya'll get a deal, then ya'll can start tripp'n offa shit, but far as siccmade, nobody on this board can even imagine what we been through the last year, it might not mean nutt'n , but we r bout to start dropp'n shit, believe it or not, we aint no dumb mutha fuckas, we r bidness people, and we r handlin our bidness, in the meantime, tryin to pick up the pieces of the mass destruction, that will never end..
zagg
p.s. that's just my opinion..

May 17, 2002
i like that shit zagg,, u alwaz been coo, as for your man, he started .... remember, with the now eat trac.........but either way, wats been said is said, ya know......and i feel ya on the hoe situation, she waz fucin everyone...............and swallowed it, but you know i aint tripin over no bitch, i keep hoez, ya know........anywaz, im out. stay up zagg.........msane.........

Jul 6, 2002
evildooinz.com
look punk! i made the song for a reason, fucc gettin on here talkin shit cuz I'm tired of it, if you talkin bout robbin on that weak ass song, you really trippin, yea Zagg said you was talkin bout her, you gotta be a dumb ass mutha fucca thinkin I was trippin off a her, or maybe you was tryin to make mutha fuccas think i was, peep this, if you ain't gonna see me on the streets, then stay on this punk ass net talkin shit, oh I don't know what you mad at or C-lim, seems like yaw mad cuz I won't bust on ya shit or that yaw ain't made it in this game, but that ain't my fault, so holla at my bitch if you want to, but you ain't hollin at nuttin til you see me, now, get off this net talkin shit homie, see me in the streets, this net shit ain't gainin you no fans cuz you can't fucc wit me on the streets, on the net or on wax, and you will see that! So fucc you and keep my dicc out ya mouth for I tell these fans somethin about you punk!!!! now holla at Zagg about that.

May 17, 2002
u hollerin streetz bitch when n where? wat streetz u be in, honestly, and as for tryin to holla that shit bout bustin on my shit, are u that stupid, nigga i aint neva asked u 4 shit, no trac, no verse, no nothin, u got me fuced up wit ya homie degree, pleazee, i aint even a fan , never been , de brought me round you, and from jump i peeped game, yall punk that nigga in ya house all u want, cause all this holla and see me in the streetz shit is funny as hell to me, you really down kev, i mean me n you.... no siccmade clic n none of my homies , u really down one on one? i am , 470-0394..either make it happen or shut the fuc up......msane...........

Jul 6, 2002
evildooinz.com
Well sence you won't picc up, ama say it now, You think I wanted to be on yo shit, like I would beg you to be on yours, the fans ca tell that, I don't bust wit weak rappers, when yo shit get out, well i GUESS it's in Sac, but you can't get it out, but when it does, we will see who's clownin, "Lynch By Inch (Suicide Note) Oct 31st, wit ya homie DE on it along wit niggaz you will neva work wit, oh....wanna buy my house from me , naw? you broke punk!

Apr 26, 2002
@zagg

real as fucc and i appreciate it when this board gets true insight, u got a straight head on your shoulders, alot more then most people on this board got

@lynch /msane
i wont speak on ur situation

N

NaJy

I hope Lynch aint got beef wit First Degree The D.E.

How many more albums lynch gonna put out talkin bout eatin people and shootin people wit nines, oh, and tripin off of old english...

Lynch you will never compare to the imagination and meaning to songs like First Degree does (Example Psychotic Women) Shit that someone can relate to...

And Msane- I wouldn't listen 2 you if you were the last rapper on earth- all i did was skip thru your verses on Underbelly

And i know Dlocc60 is gonna put his 2 cents in like a hoe he is, so in advance FUCK YOU FAKE ASS GANG BANGER, SICCMADE NUTT SWANGER!!!!

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Lynch don't even listen to ol boy^^^^ that fool a fag with crayola coloured in eyebrows he been punked on this board for some time now
Also he on sum fruit loop shit askin d.e to go to dinne rwith him.
Yungsta just blowin hot air,on a sidenote though.
i called that number 16 times from my house in L.a and no one answerin just a answering machine.

Anyway lynch preciate you coming on this board and like curbie said -----attn----- nadj----- this ain't a babysittin club if the homie come on here to chop it up treat it professionally and stop joccin' you of all people can't afford too.my homies in Santa Fe still in tears laughin at your picture.

2 c's

Apr 26, 2002
@najy

lynch sells way more then first degree so i dont know what the fucc u r talkin about, sots will outsell every de put together, due the math before u run the grill

N

NaJy

tank locc u got it twisted...

I ain't talkin bout record sales, im talkin bout what makes the song- the meaning- D.E. puts his emotions in his music- i ain't on his dick, but thats why he's my favorite rapper.

but i guess eatin and murderin people sells more

plus lynch been played out- 3 albums, S.O.T.S.- 24 deep and Loaded- last one authorized was E.B.K. and that sucked, oh wow he puts a few tracks out for Blocc Movement...

Lynch lives 24 miles away from 24th street Gardens, in a white suburb, and he drive a White suburban to match.

Trust me- ever since X-raided and Sicx got locked up, plus Fig Naytion Left his Crooked Ass he turned into garbage, and the rest of Siccmade are just sub-average rappers, except for Zagg- shes a bad bitch

Listen to Degree's song "Link In the chain" (that's Meaning)
then listen to Lynch's recycled verses with a few words added, Like with Lethal- and his so called freestyle on the virus- Psycho Dream list goes on and on...

Status
Not open for further replies.