zagg speaks on the situation....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NaJy

@phive...

I Know its on Damn that D.E., just in case D.E. fans didn't pick up the NOW EAT soundtrack, it was so tight he put it on his shit also.

Duh, rappers on soundtracks or compilations usually use the song on the soundtrack or compilation on their own album, and vice versa

M

MrFreeze

tank locc said:
yes from now on, all najys coments will be disregarded
agreed. any man with penciled eyebrows and a crush on DE gets no respect from me.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
WELL I CAN TELL YOU THIS MR. "UPCOMING ARTIST"...YOU LOST YOURSELPH 2,197 POTENTIAL PHANS AND COUNTING...BMG MY ASS, AND ANY ARTIST YOU WANT ON ANY ONE TRAC MY ASS...THEN WHERES THE AUDIO? I WANNA HEAR THE SAGA OPH THE GAY RAPPER...YOU AINT GOTTA LIE, NOBODY GIVES AN ARTIST A BUDGET LIKE THAT ON THEIR PHIRST PROJECT...LIAR...PHIX UR EYEBROWS...ABA

M

MrFreeze

M-PHIVE said:
LIAR...PHIX UR EYEBROWS...FREEZE
real talk your straight bullshittin. you have some gay attraction to the DE. why else would you post THE GAYEST LOOKING PIC ive ever seen posted and try to take the DE out to dinner? fag. and what album are you commin out with? FAG FLOWS FOR FRUITS? gimme a break. BMG wouldnt even talk to you. LIAR.

N

NaJy

Sometimes i think the song from First Degree- Link In The Chain" on the first verse, " If i could holla at all the youths, and Najy, I'd Tell them listen to me" he says my name, but i know he says "and the G's"

May 8, 2002
-TiM C- said:
^whaaaaaaat?

yuo a fucked up dude.

AHHHHHHH! THis shit is straight comedy!

But on the reals tho......why aint MSANE performin with the DE at the Colonial on Aug 24th.......I thought it was going to be a DE/MSANE show when they first started hollerin it. The question I got for MSANE "You & DE still workin wit each other? It would be a shame if this shit talkin fucks up that colab.....But you know how it goes "Lesson Learned!"

The 01

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
NaJy said:
I hope Lynch aint got beef wit First Degree The D.E.

How many more albums lynch gonna put out talkin bout eatin people and shootin people wit nines, oh, and tripin off of old english...

Lynch you will never compare to the imagination and meaning to songs like First Degree does (Example Psychotic Women) Shit that someone can relate to...
:chinese:
whut about songs like The Argument {lynch & zagg}, or Devils 'N Gunsmoke.. 'n shit, dem songs mean some shit reguardless if was written off of experience or thought...

May 10, 2002
He just means overall ... for most people DE's shit has more value ... but again it's so abstract at times cats aren't willing to take the time to figure it out. People are lazy these days. And a lot of them just want to be entertained. But like my friend says(way before Red and Meth coined it),

"WHATEVER MAN"

I used to be a huge Lynch fan when I was younger and had a lot of rage built up ... but I have outgrown him I guess. I still love Loaded and even Siccness is good every once in a while. He is a good rapper but in my opinion not on the same level as DE. I hope he does get all his shit together and come out with some real felt shit though. No one can talk shit about someone elses shoes when they only walk in there own.

As for the "Days of the Siccness" ... LOL ... man this HAS to be some promotion shit. Ya'll mutha fuckas eating it up too ... lol ... if this shit is real I am speachless. This is a one of the worst posts I have seen. Normally I don't waste my time reading this shit but I was really board and I was trying to figue out if these cats are for real ... lol

And NaJy ... man I am a big fan of DE too and agree with some shit you are saying ... the Homie Dojia and plenty of other cats are big DE fans too ... but damn that was some fucked up shit you said. Why the fuck would you type something like that? I'm trying to figure out if someone got on your screen name and typed that shit ... lol ... thinking rappers are rappin about you shit ...

"Ps ... we should be together too" -Stan- LOL

Much puzzledness

Cacarot60

Apr 26, 2002
Cacarot60 said:

"Ps ... we should be together too" -Stan- LOL

Much puzzledness

Cacarot60
LMFAO!!!!!!!! year, maybe THAT song wuz talkin 2 u najy. damn, go seek sum help homie.

@ first degree: if u c that foo najy anywhere near u, RUN FAAAAAAAAAR frum him. he's a simple simon. fold.

Status
Not open for further replies.