Your Thoughs On Urban Legendz?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2003
www.kcghostt.com
jaseman469 said:
i hate the radio, and all that mtv shit, but i think you're confusing "pop-rap" with a cd that has very good production, i can see on some of the hooks it being "pop-rap" but the beats are tight, and the lyricism could be better, but its still pretty good i think

The whole album just doesnt have any street feel to it, to me and everyone i know anyway..
All of it ain't pop-rap, but it definatly isn't street shit neither, likely to see the cd next to the Nelly cd or D12 cd in someones cd case.

i had high hopes for the album, cause i love local shit.. and i used to bang Snug / Yung Gunz previous shit.. but i just aint feelin it at all, not 1 single track really stands out to me.

no disrespect to Skatter, Snug, or anyone who likes the cd, it just ain't for me :)

Oct 9, 2002
ghostt said:
i had high hopes for the album, cause i love local shit.. and i used to bang Snug / Yung Gunz previous shit.. but i just aint feelin it at all, not 1 single track really stands out to me
I think the problem for those of us who been around at least is that too many of the songs are old stuff....stuff we heard before so it dont spark as much. Heart and Soul is a rediculiously tight song but face it ... i have had it for more than a year so it doesnt spark as much when the cd comes out. I know people bitch about snippets all the time but i think Strange needs to keep more shit under wraps if they wanta wow the people. Just my humble opinion.

Say whatcha Say ......LOL

Oct 23, 2002
www.chapmanrecording.com
mizzouplaya said:
I think the problem for those of us who been around at least is that too many of the songs are old stuff....stuff we heard before so it dont spark as much. Heart and Soul is a rediculiously tight song but face it ... i have had it for more than a year so it doesnt spark as much when the cd comes out. I know people bitch about snippets all the time but i think Strange needs to keep more shit under wraps if they wanta wow the people. Just my humble opinion.

Say whatcha Say ......LOL

I agree...At least limit it to just 1-2 songs from each album...