Your Thoughs On Urban Legendz?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2003
just because shit pisses me off that keeps poping up on here doesn't mean i'm mad. that comment wasn't neccearly directed towards you.

and you were sayin you didn't know who did the production, so i let you know.

Apr 21, 2003
not sure if zero would make a mean comment towards me anymore.

we got a silent nice connection goin ever since he saw i looked like a school teacher.

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
Trick420 said:
just because shit pisses me off that keeps poping up on here doesn't mean i'm mad. that comment wasn't neccearly directed towards you.

and you were sayin you didn't know who did the production, so i let you know.
First, I fail to understand how one is "pissed off" and not "mad". WTF does pissed off mean in your language?

Next, the "whoever" in my original post was used because I didn't name a specific track. Surely you're aware that not every track on the CD is produced by the same person.

I'm no Zero mind reader, but I get the impression he'll take a shot at just about anyone who says something incredibly stupid. And, I gotta say, someone claiming that they're pissed off but not mad fits the definition of incredibly stupid to me.

Oct 10, 2002
no ENDelt if that comment wasn't directed at you than it was directed at me, but when i asked her she replied to me, she's not mad about anything, so that eliminates both us, who's left? HMM... right can't make up their minds.

Jan 12, 2003
the fact that she is pissed about whats said on here doesnt mean she has to be mad necessarily. Its like while reading all the shit on here it makes that little voice in her said say, "Damn, those two fucks say alot of dumb ass shit." But its not like she's gonna get up, drive to wherever the both of you live, and take care of it. Its an internet forum. Not her life. Why should she take shit to heart and get mad. See, its all about her getting pissed at comments made on here. Then when she puts the little arrown on her comp and clicks that small red 'X' to close the box, the emotions go away cuz ITS A FUCKIN INTERNET FORUM. How do u get mad over that? Damn, see now you're making me pissed. But I'm not mad..................

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
betthatstang said:
the fact that she is pissed about whats said on here doesnt mean she has to be mad necessarily. Its like while reading all the shit on here it makes that little voice in her said say, "Damn, those two fucks say alot of dumb ass shit." But its not like she's gonna get up, drive to wherever the both of you live, and take care of it. Its an internet forum. Not her life. Why should she take shit to heart and get mad. See, its all about her getting pissed at comments made on here. Then when she puts the little arrown on her comp and clicks that small red 'X' to close the box, the emotions go away cuz ITS A FUCKIN INTERNET FORUM. How do u get mad over that? Damn, see now you're making me pissed. But I'm not mad..................
Dude, I can't believe you really just wrote all that bullshit trying to explain how you can be pissed but not mad. Don't they teach the kids about synonyms in school anymore?

Oct 10, 2002
i was gonna say the same thing i can't believe he just wrote all that, Hmm somebody's gettin mad. me and ENDelt were making jokes about it we didnt really think she was mad, well atleast me anyway. ha ha remember its an internet forum now don't get mad

Oct 9, 2002
It was a good cd. Only like two tracks i didnt really like. None of them really stuck out as being outstanding though. My fav of the ones that i hadnt heard is Concrete Jungle though.

Sep 30, 2003
I love it! I was a little surprised the first time I listened to it simply because I didn't expect the lyrics to be as deep as they are. Heart & Soul kills me every time I hear it. That song draws you in and makes you feel as if you were almost watching somebody's private thoughts. It's heartbreaking but so beautifuly put together you can't help but listen to it over and over. Murder by numbers envokes a similiar reaction but not quite as intense. In my opinion this is actually one of the best CD's I've heard lately. There are a couple crappy songs on it but hey 14 good ones out of 16 is prettty good. Heart & Soul is my favorite I've had it on repeat all day today. If you don't have it you need to go get it....