Your Thoughs On Urban Legendz?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2003
thanks eric ya explained it.

this has just turned into some retarted bullshit.

yall need to let this shit go and talk about something worth while.

Oct 10, 2002
who is ya'll and what was i talking about if you reread i was most of the time talking about the topic and explaining my view. which didn't get you mad remember. you need to let it go. we were'nt really concerned about you being mad.

Apr 21, 2003
coo glad thats done with.

i just started listen to a s+s tech n9ne mix now, getting pumped for the concert...pretty excited about this shit for some reason, not like its my 12 or 13th tech concert or anything.

guess that just proves how awesome his shows are. their never ending.

Jan 12, 2003
Well, I have a question about Strange Music. Since it looks like that whole deal w/ that P Grant shit took place, are any artist allowed to rep the label by saying "Strange" or "Strange Music" in the songs? It would sound pretty weird if they're like "........the Snake N Bat".

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Just got it last night and had a chance to listen to it all on the way back to the ville today. Honestly I had higher expectations, but it's really growing on me. It took me a minute, but I am starting to feel it. My favs are Pacman, Murder by Numbers and Mafioso.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
betthatstang said:
Well, I have a question about Strange Music. Since it looks like that whole deal w/ that P Grant shit took place, are any artist allowed to rep the label by saying "Strange" or "Strange Music" in the songs? It would sound pretty weird if they're like "........the Snake N Bat".
did i miss something? what was the deal that was made?

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
betthatstang said:
by "deal" i meant "incident"
i see.... it does seem "Strange" that all the mentions of stange music are gone and the logo is put instead... i would just rename the company. it's not like it's a roc-a-fella or death row thing yet. it's not associated nationally with anyone besides tech n9ne. if they really want to keep the logo, rename it Strange Made Music or something like that....

May 4, 2002
I bought it the same day that I bought that new Knocturnal, and I was really surprised by this cd. It's pretty damn good. Good production, some real nice songs. I've been bumpin it pretty regularly, while that Knoc got listened to once and that's about it cause it was boo boo.

Feb 6, 2003
betthatstang said:
hahaha
repin it for that snake n bat
beacuse you kno nina be flowin fast and phat