X-Raided Website/Questions for X

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
What album do you think had the most deep/meaningful lyrics?

To me it was Vengeance Is Mine. Songs like "Write What I see", "Hold On (Whats A Thug To Do)" and "Lord Have Mercy" had meaning to me. Songs like "Kamikaze", "Who But Me", "Sac A Indo (Where I'm From)", and "Vengeance Is Mine" were heated.

Also, what are your thoughts about Vengeance is Mine(the whole album)?

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
is the track "BETTER COME DEEP" still gonna be featured on Unforgiven Vol. 2? the lyrics are heat. and do you expect a response from Meek or do you even give a fuck ? lol

Apr 18, 2003
Incarceraided
Question: will you ever come out with another album under the name Nefarious??

X-Loc: Another Nefarious album is a possibility. If I get in a zone and then a possibility presents itself.. Maybe so. (lol) Alright “Incarceraided!” you know, I’ve used that’s a name I’ve used? Plus X-Raided loc Bronson, Agent 0024, Frank Blax, X-Kazinsky, and Raided Kevorkian. Nefarious is just the name that stuck out the most. Holla at me Incarceraided: ONE!

so in that song "rest in piss", why did lynch say he was agent 0024? did you write that?

Aug 14, 2003
Message 2 X

What up X? I read the rumor killaz shit man, don't retire homie, u 2 raw. C, i'm from Seattle, niggas is sayin that, u , droop n nutty are the dopest, cuz niggaz went crazy when they ceen me wit nutty shit, they went crazy when they ceen me wit droop shit, but niggaz almost died when the they seen the Sacc-A-Indo,. Cuz they sayin that ur the dopest nigga 2 rap, ever. Ur 1 of the dopest, but muthafucas that wanna hate on u sya, he rap about killin niggas and shit, cuz u in jail, the i'd say bitch quit hatin off the nigga, he locced up and he still comin out wit STR8 HEAT! Whut up wit c-lim, talkin bout he gone knocc lynch out when he c him, cuz lynch didn't do no songs wit him, but lim did songs wit lynch. please, hollowtip knoc whooped his ass already, lim said that himself, bust his nose n shit. 2 like new niggas who tryin 2 start rappin what advice would give em? Yea, u said u like raedin n shit, nigga, have u read Cujo, by Stephen King? that shit is ill. U read blacc boy yet, that's pretty dope 2, i remember u sayin that u was gonna read that. but I'mma holla @ u. Sorry so long, Nigga DON"T RETIRE! Stay up. 1