X-Raided Website/Questions for X

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
J

J-Tha Rippah

juss gotta couple more...

What is your opinion on the whole sicx thang thats goin on?

Do you get to listen to cd's and stuff?

And u think tha kings are ever gonna get past tha lakerz???lol

Jan 26, 2003
I got one, I wanna know if I can get the Lyrics to some of the songs he made. Like "Relentless","Bomb Gutts", bisically all the songs from the Sac of Indo,
And what is the name of the last song on that album and why is it the 48th song on the album and why is it like a hidden track.
Also I heard a while ago you had over a 100 songs recorded is this tru.
And how many notebooks do u have full of lyrics and how many rhymes do u write a day.
And what is your mind setting when u biggin to write these Lyrics of yours, because u use your words in the tightest most unique way.
I have more but I figure thats enough for know.

KAVEO I got a Question for u, can I get a Mailing adress from u for X, so I would be able to write him personally if that would be alright wit him though, I've got a gang of more Questions I'd like to ask him, If so E-Mail me at [email protected] if he dosent want every one to know it.
If I cant get it thats coo, I just wanted to ask.

Hit me up.

Pedy

Jan 26, 2003
KAVEO your gonna put the lyrics to the songs or just list all the songs he's been on?

And good lookin on the mailing address I'll hit u up around then...

Pedy

how can i get a feature from X?

what up kav? im new to the site, never new there was aplace for the real x loc fans to reside... but my real question is for you, or to him, how can i get him on a feature on my album??? by the way, im from Muncie Indiana, where P-Folks is from.. just hit me back, and can i also get some contact information to him personally?????
hit me back,
jpizzle
www.mp3.com/bumps

Aug 29, 2002
KAVEO408 said:
we gonna do the lyrics and all the songs...both. Hey homie, how do i post this shit as a sticky? i dont even know what a sticky is, holla bacc though homie...one
right before you hit submit there should be an option box...

Apr 18, 2003
whens the new shit droppin?
how many tracks?
whos featured on it?
is it a colab?
is it true its a double cd?
whats the cover look like?
why are you one of the sickest rappers out there?

some various questions i came up with on the top of my head. i think most of them been answered

Aug 8, 2002
Heres an idea:

How does X feel about whats goin on on the outside, as far as the rap game and where he sits in it as of today? Does he know that this forum gets major attention and questions? Im sure he knows he gets alot of questions since he gets them printed, but its amazing that even though he cannot put out albums easily, if at all, when he wants to, or to the level he wants to as far as the production and recording, that people still think about X on a daily basis, like whats he doin, whens the album droppin type shit. Theres forums on here where no one really talks, not hatin on them, but they in the studio all the time, droppin album after album while X is unable to. Shows how much respect people have for X, that he aint forgotten at all, no matter if he aint said nothin in months or years....Much luv....1