X-Raided Website/Questions for X

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aight folks...As most of you know we are working on the Official X-Raided website, www.NefariousX-Raided.com. Most parts will be up in the next month. Since it takes a little time for me to get info to X and him to get back to me I am gonna start this section off right now... the rumor section that is. Any questions anybody has for X regarding rumors they heard or any info on X they are unsure of, Post it here. In one week I will get them to x and the first set of chosen questions will be posted along with the answers from X himself on that section of the site. This will be ongoing...so hit it up whenever you got something to ask...I know there is shit you been wantin to know...One Love....

I

INDIGO

whats the status on unforgiven vol. 2/your next album?

is that collab with luni still happening?

who else's on gang way/madman?

Sep 23, 2002
how does x feel personally about doc givin' the shit hes done?

if its possible, could we see gangway/siccmade joint projects in the future? (like the plague)

how does x feel personally about the shit that went down wit sicx?

if or when shit escalates wit c-lim , will there be a collab diss track wit lynch or just a solo?

theres a rumor goin' around that x is givin' up on this rap shit and tryin' to pass the torch to t-nutty. is this in anyway true or complete bullshit?

Jan 16, 2003
X...Do you think if you wouldn't of done any cd's out of tha cell that you would of had a chance for parole sooner? I know you piss alot of officials of which is real tight since they really cant do shit bout you droppin albums, when or if you already had a parole hearing you think they will use that type of shit against you?....like tha faulty shit they did to put you there.

Mar 25, 2003
myspace.com
everything pinche asked. homie just took the words right out my mouth.

X.....the madman rouster and that cd ya were talkin about at the end of "indo"

still tight with T-Nutty n Luni? and if so are they still coo with c-lim?

Mar 25, 2003
myspace.com
oh... and what up with that "the virus" tracc on bukshots cd? isn't it the same verse on droops cd leathal weapons(except for the KY part)? and that was with siccmade so were both you and siccmade down wit that. i think it was a D.E. beat which sounded dope wit ya flow

D

danny-b

when you escaped from prison to record the unforgiven
why did you return to prison? or did they catch you again?

also it appears on your first album that you are wearing sunglasses and a hood, were you the real unibomber? was ted kazinsky framed? he looked nothing like the picture they showed on the news but you do!

Feb 19, 2003
Well, everyone else has pretty much covered all the music-related questions, so here's some different shit (hope this wouldn't be too personal. If you think it would be, forget I mentioned it):

How do you manage to stay sane during this period (i.e., are you a spiritual kind of person, do you pray a lot, etc.)?

What are some of your favorite books (or authors)? What books would you recommend for someone to learn something new?

Just a couple of thoughts...PEACE!

J

J-Tha Rippah

this is for like x or kaveo..or anyone who has turned in that little mad man application too. how long does it take for you to get the free posterz and autographs and stuff..does x sign them himself????? juss wonderin...not really that much questions..juss tell x to keep his head up and i'll keep on sayin some prayers for him....

J

J-Tha Rippah

oh yeah. i gotta question..it's probably a no though..does x-raided have access to tha internet? if he does, does he gotta email adress?? juss wonderin..

Sep 28, 2002
Nefarious???

OK hear are a couple Nefarious questions

ok i think the album you did under Nefarious was one of your best, but why did you put that album under the name Nefarious? why have 2 rapping names?

and will you ever come out with another album under the name Nefarious??

J-Tha Rippah said:
this is for like x or kaveo..or anyone who has turned in that little mad man application too. how long does it take for you to get the free posterz and autographs and stuff..does x sign them himself????? juss wonderin...not really that much questions..juss tell x to keep his head up and i'll keep on sayin some prayers for him....
Rippa...I heard you need to holla at me, hit me when you see me on..Much love.
Im gonna assume you are talkin bout the street team app in the cd insert of "The Initiation" (?) If so, that PO box has been out of service for a while (Since before i was hired). THat was for a street team (for promotions). That is to help us promote in your area. True you will get some rewards for doing that but it is not just to get free shit, it is to help promote. That means be in the streets puttin in work. . If you are interested in that get at me. We are not doing any promotions at this moment but we will be in the near future. You want posters? they will be sold on the site. Autographs? When the site hits I will get out the info and rules for the first contest and the winner or winners will get some personal shit from the man X himself.

@Sav-Man...Those are all legitimate and real good questions. If there is anything you or any fans are curious about dont hesitate to ask. The questions/ rumors section of the website is for YOU..the FANS. Ask anything you want to know. I understand you are just being respectful and you get love for that, But almost anything goes...You wont offend him by asking a question.