X-Raided Website/Questions for X

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
How do we send you listening material.......I want u to peep my dirtys from STL
they called Lyrikal Warfare " Articles of War" , I was gonna call it Declaration of War but I did not want people to think I was biting ...........
stay up Gimmi Sum aka Jesse James STL,Mo.........

Sep 23, 2002
you said hollis is out the picture "forever", what went down ? or do we gotta wait til the site starts crackin'? i just wanted to know str8 up. fuck the hearsay. i wanna hear from the man himself

xtra question:

how would you feel about doin' a "last of the swartzaniggas" duo type album wit Lynch?
(just lynch and x rippin' back to back, then probably even do a lynch and x battle. )

^^^ i know alot of ppl who wanna see some shit like that go down. holla back on that too. :devious:

Dec 27, 2002
Pinche said:
xtra question:

how would you feel about doin' a "last of the swartzaniggas" duo type album wit Lynch?
(just lynch and x rippin' back to back, then probably even do a lynch and x battle. )

^^^ i know alot of ppl who wanna see some shit like that go down. holla back on that too. :devious:

ya...........

Jun 10, 2002
What are X's thoughts on illuminati? I know that he must read a lot so he educated like a mofo on different subjects. in reference to pac's lyrics he touches on some of the same subjects......like off that one track on X ology "white mans burden", i was wonderin if he could give more insight or knowledge on the subject of that song and what events or people inspired it. basically what his thoughts were.

i know it might be hard given his past and current situation, but is there any positive info or encouragement he would like to give about this life we live in.........given you look at the big picture and not what the media or politics portray.

Jun 10, 2002
also, this shit keeps comin.....is there any way to get a listing of who did the production (beats) on X-ology in tracclisting order, or any order becuz the cd dont say nada.....just for the new traks on there.

Sep 23, 2002
next time a best of x-raided or a best of lynch cd gets made, it should be done by a fan poll. cuz i know i woulda made that shit a helluva lot better if i handpicked the tracks personally.

Apr 25, 2003
I got a question for X

Why hasnt X-raided taken a leading position as the voice of the penintentiary in the game? He has too much potential don't let it go to waste! Talk about what's going on behind bars, the conditions, the injustice, let the youngsters know what it's really like when it ain't really all that!