X-Raided Website/Questions for X

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

Smurf@2099

1.I heard a rumor a while back that there was'a tape of X/Lynch/Doc titled 'Niggaz In Black"...Can you confirm that this is true or false...& if it is true...Give us all a lil info about it...what did it consist of? any chances its still in exsistance? etc?

2.Can you talk Luni into singing again for'a track on the X/Luni CD like he did on Xorcist? (Do U Wanna Get High?)

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Questions for X

1. Whas up folks? I heard a rumor a while bak that if you could raise 1 million dollars that you could get out on bail and wait for your appeals and what not. Is there any truth to that?

2.How did you like the beats Hollis was doin for you? I know you ain't fukin with em anymore but is that because of a money issue or the beats he was doin for you. Because a lot of people including myself weren't feelin his production to much. Anyways homie stay up. . .

Mar 30, 2003
gotta quesion for X

I wanna know why X-Raided & Young Meek got beef?

I already know Meek snitched on Raided during his trials..but is that it or is there more to it?

Apr 18, 2003
who do all your old songs belong to? black market or you? who owns the rights is what i mean. cuz if you own them will we be seeing a mix of the ones that werent released on your cds right. (basically bootlegs). will we see a cleaner version? i wanna hear decapitation, incarcerated, and deady game. especially dicapitation cuz that shits just sick, lyrics an hook is clean as fuck. was it cut off or was that it. i know the song ended abruptly. stay up homie, much love

Sep 23, 2002
Damn, too many to name

I know the question "If you could change anything about your past, What would that be" has been asked 1000 times. But what would X-Raided change about the decisions hes made as far as his career?

Theres a rumor that X-Raided's feelings towards Young Meek has affected his relationship wit C-BO. Is that in anyway true? Or more bullshit ? And speaking of Young Meek, for the ones who dont know, what are X-Raided's feelings toward Meek?

Given all the bullshit you've been through time and time again over the years, both in the system and in the music industry. Alot of shit the average man couldnt handle, what is it that keeps X-Raided going ? What is X-Raided's motivation?

If you could change a relationship with one person in your life, who would it be with? And what would you change about it ?

As a man living in the system, and also still interacting in the music industry. What knowledge would you drop to someone headed down the same path or similar path as yourself? And what have you learned ?

Many think that your verse on "Only In The Studio" was directed to Young Meek and Mr Doc. To clear up all the bullshit, could you tell who it was directed to (if there was anyone in particular) and why?

If it was in anyway possible, would X-Raided ever release a project with Sicx on it ?

You've spoken on the kind of books you've read and read. Are there any personal projects ( memoirs, novels, short stories, etc ) that you're working on? Or are the personal songs you release the only tales of X-Raided's life worth being documented?

A while back, many of us wrote to the warden concerning you and the reason you were sent to the hole. What are your personal feelings on how that was handled or not handled ? I mean even with alot of outside support in your corner, it was basically pushed aside by the system. Any comments on that ?

You said after releasing Unforgiven Vol. 2, you'll kinda lay back on releasing solo projects and concentrate on getting T Nutty out there a bit more. After observing him, what does X personally feel T Nut could improve on? Any tips you would like to share?

That's it for now. keep ur head up and keep it crackin'. *daps*

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
1.)DID YOU REALLY WORSHIP THE DEVIL BEFORE YOU WERE INCARCERATED AS YOUR 1ST ALBUM INDICATED? WHY?

X.)WHEN DID YOU STOP THAT SHIT?

3.)SO WHAT RELIgIOUS BELIEFS DO YOU HOLD? DO YOU BELIEVE THERE IS A (gOD)? WHAT DO YOU CALL HIM?

F.)SO WITH gOOD TIME, AROUND WHAT YEAR DO YOU SEE THE BOARD?

5.)SO DO YOU RIDE THE CRIP CAR IN THERE OR ARE YOU MORE ON THE SOLO?

5X1.)HOW MUCH PULL YOU gOT IN THERE?

XX.)WHAT'S THE MAXIMUM THEY LET YOU HAVE ON YOUR BOOKS?

8.)SO HOW ARE YOU ABLE TO RECORD NOWADAYS?

Apr 18, 2003
lol at some of the questions ^^^

kav. or blueboxed, is the site gonna be up before the cd drops? im tryin to get that shit, but i heard that some snips of it will be on the site. stay up homie. gone

Jul 13, 2003
www.severeknowledge.com
x,
was dot dog your cellmate? if so, is he out now? "take flight" on unforgiven was tite, will you ever have him appear with you again on a track? have you dropped dirty in the pen? what are your feelings on osama and the 9-11 shit? aight thanks. peace

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
SUP BIG X, this MoonChild..

Couple Q's

1. Bieng that you are intelligent and have been thru what you have been thru, why do you feel compelled too potray the gangster image? too me you are so far beyond that, I just dont get it. Do you imagine yourself going back ta tha block when & if you get out? Friends are friends but you know..they aint worth it folks! you are more than that, I only say this because your lyrical content is so great & diverse that the gangster shit is str8 played out & boring ta me nowadays, I mean why waste your time? (my 2 cents)

2. Do you feel like you would have a new appriciation for life when you get out? How will it affect you?

3. I thought I remembered curbie writing from you that you were still coo wit MR. Doc?

4. Why did those album comps all come out at once with all those recycled tracks?

5. Did suge knight want too hook up with you? or was that a roumer?

Looks like other people got too alotta good q's already so ill close it up, stay up X, you tha siccest, I hope ta get you a A Cd soon, best reguards, Moon.

Apr 25, 2002
<<<CcytzO Loc...damn shit wont let me log out JADEs name again!!!!

^damn moonchild...i cant answer for X but i can answer for many gangstaz like him.....when you get put down you down fo life no matter what...true you grow up outta some shit...but you whether you wanna quit or not it will never quit you....to you it may seem boring or played...but thas cuz you aint no gangsta....cant see the mentality if you dont have it yourself.....true X is an intelligant individual...many gangstaz are....but if you think about it...if he didnt stay down who would he be???? we most likely wouldnt know him or have had the opportunity to hear his music.....

Pinche asked some good Q's (again) i wanna see the answer for the "Only In The Studio" Q considering Mr Doc is on the song also and callin out someone...who is this "Studio Gangsta" they speak of??? i've heard and thought of a combination of of possibilites but none of em fully make sense...cuz some folks i wouild think X is coo wit...but they aint coo wit Doc.....and vice versa....

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Re: <<<CcytzO Loc...damn shit wont let me log out JADEs name again!!!!

There's a word for that: GENOCIDE!! why be a victim, you have ta be stronger than that, and how you know I aint ever been a g? Been there done that, it CAN quit you, thats just backwards thinkin, all it takes is a will to do so and movement.
And Im not refering too how he got too where he is, im refering too now that he is where he is, doesnt he see how rediculous it looks! and that it just aint worth it? what for some fake ass foos that testifie against you & drop dimes & dissapear,,its a joke..FUCK EM!!! he got his family & health and a few tru homies, why waste his energy on bein a victim? thats my point.
MiZnKoNsPiQuOz said:
^damn moonchild...i cant answer for X but i can answer for many gangstaz like him.....when you get put down you down fo life no matter what...true you grow up outta some shit...but you whether you wanna quit or not it will never quit you....to you it may seem boring or played...but thas cuz you aint no gangsta....cant see the mentality if you dont have it yourself.....true X is an intelligant individual...many gangstaz are....but if you think about it...if he didnt stay down who would he be???? we most likely wouldnt know him or have had the opportunity to hear his music.....

Pinche asked some good Q's (again) i wanna see the answer for the "Only In The Studio" Q considering Mr Doc is on the song also and callin out someone...who is this "Studio Gangsta" they speak of??? i've heard and thought of a combination of of possibilites but none of em fully make sense...cuz some folks i wouild think X is coo wit...but they aint coo wit Doc.....and vice versa....

Apr 25, 2002
<<<CcytzO again

honestly i feel what you sayin homie...but while you on the subject of Genocide....this country has comitted genocide more than any gang has.....and still continues to do it....many think its stupid ta gang bang i feel it stupid to follow the rules set by man in this country and to pledge allegiance to a president or flag that gives a fucc about me or what happens to my people.....every hood got its snitches and fake homies....but all my real ones is like family and were there when i needed em....where the fucc is president bush when im gettin beat down by the police????

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Re: <<<CcytzO again

hahah yea I feel you girl, but Im knowin what you sayin too, but Im like why be a victim? we see how it went down, we know we just reflectin them, but In my mind, Im like I gotta be better than this,. Its just winning if we let it! fuck that. GENOCIDE, X-Know, white man burden
MiZnKoNsPiQuOz said:
honestly i feel what you sayin homie...but while you on the subject of Genocide....this country has comitted genocide more than any gang has.....and still continues to do it....many think its stupid ta gang bang i feel it stupid to follow the rules set by man in this country and to pledge allegiance to a president or flag that gives a fucc about me or what happens to my people.....every hood got its snitches and fake homies....but all my real ones is like family and were there when i needed em....where the fucc is president bush when im gettin beat down by the police????