wtf? young buck & c-bo....... Game diss......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2003
MpMaStErMiNd17 said:
Buck said one of the major reasons him and C-Bo see eye to eye so much is because they both have had a hard time with different record labels. They both "know how it feels to be mistreated & taken advantage of by the major labels", so he wants to do the indy thing with C-Bo. That was the portion of the interview that made it sound like Buck was more or less tryin to cut all ties with G-Unit/Interscope/50 Cent.
HE WAS TALKING ABOUT CASH MONEY.

C

CcytzO_Loc

i still wanna see how yall figure C Bo signed to G Unit and is rapping with 50 cent.....out off all the shit bo n yuk talked i NEVER once heard them mention Young Bucc.....they was always talkin about 50 mainly and then Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks.....Young Buck has never really been a strong member of G Unit he just used them to get his name out there and make some money......now if Bo and 50 cent make some traccs together then ill eat my own words.....

yall still aint pointed out how this makes 50 more bitch made then Game when Game is the one who used the bay and signed to G unit and forgot about the bay....did songs wit 50 himself....even kissed the nigga on his cheeks.....so if Bo a mark for what he doin then Game is the biggest bitch on earth......

Feb 27, 2006
to all the niggaz that say its coo, that c-bo signed with g-unit and he's gettin his money, all yall fake as FUCK just like that nigga! Cats be dickriding so hard nowadays a rapper can say anything in his music and not have to live up to the lyrics. The new excuse is," i buy his cds for the music not how a rapper lives his life". Thats fucking ludicris!! Thats why niggaz in this generation are so fucking weak and really fucking pussy because niggaz is scared to speak on the next man's character. Who cares if c-bo been in jail or in shootouts or duckin the feds all his life, if a man can't be about his word that tells u all about him. If Pac was alive, i guarantee U that shit won't be flying out here in the WEST!! Niggaz allowed him to speak on the hyphy movement and nobody said SHIT!! real westcoast gangsters huh!? Pac even had all us riding on snoop and Dr. Dre cuz them niggaz wasn't keepin it real. We need to take it back to the 90's where niggaz wasn't having none of this fake shit. where cats didn't care about the money, if you talkn that thug shit and you comin to the west you better be about it!

This shit is funny man, niggaz love Lil wayne to death,... but he's the fakest rapper alive! but soon as the nigga yukmouth get robbed, niggaz wanna switch up and be like awww that niggaz fake i aint buyin his shit no more. THIS NIGGA C-BO GOT OUT OF JAIL, SAID AW THIS HYPHY MOVEMENT HELLA WEAK, NIGGAZ HEARD IT, HE THEN PEACE TREATED WITH THE SAME NIGGAZ HE HAD THE WEST FUNKIN WITH EVEN THOUGH THEY FROM THE OTHER SIDE, BUT NIGGAZ SAY," AW ITS COO, ITS BO MAIN, HE A LEGEND HE GETTIN HIS PAPER," AWWWWWWWWWWWW FUCK THAT SHIT!!!

WHAT DO NIGGAZ REALLY STAND FOR THESE DAYS???

Dec 6, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:
i still wanna see how yall figure C Bo signed to G Unit and is rapping with 50 cent.....out off all the shit bo n yuk talked i NEVER once heard them mention Young Bucc.....they was always talkin about 50 mainly and then Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks.....Young Buck has never really been a strong member of G Unit he just used them to get his name out there and make some money......now if Bo and 50 cent make some traccs together then ill eat my own words.....

yall still aint pointed out how this makes 50 more bitch made then Game when Game is the one who used the bay and signed to G unit and forgot about the bay....did songs wit 50 himself....even kissed the nigga on his cheeks.....so if Bo a mark for what he doin then Game is the biggest bitch on earth......
Game never used the bay 1st off.I can see if u said master p but game only used jt the bigga figga and in turn JT used the fuck outta him but game never used the bay my nig.And no bo aint sign 2 g-unit but dont u think he has been around 50 since buck is always around 50? The nigga was in Scrappy video lookin like hired muscle.

C

CcytzO_Loc

king of the O said:
to all the niggaz that say its coo, that c-bo signed with g-unit and he's gettin his money, all yall fake as FUCK just like that nigga! Cats be dickriding so hard nowadays a rapper can say anything in his music and not have to live up to the lyrics. The new excuse is," i buy his cds for the music not how a rapper lives his life". Thats fucking ludicris!! Thats why niggaz in this generation are so fucking weak and really fucking pussy because niggaz is scared to speak on the next man's character. Who cares if c-bo been in jail or in shootouts or duckin the feds all his life, if a man can't be about his word that tells u all about him. If Pac was alive, i guarantee U that shit won't be flying out here in the WEST!! Niggaz allowed him to speak on the hyphy movement and nobody said SHIT!! real westcoast gangsters huh!? Pac even had all us riding on snoop and Dr. Dre cuz them niggaz wasn't keepin it real. We need to take it back to the 90's where niggaz wasn't having none of this fake shit. where cats didn't care about the money, if you talkn that thug shit and you comin to the west you better be about it!

This shit is funny man, niggaz love Lil wayne to death,... but he's the fakest rapper alive! but soon as the nigga yukmouth get robbed, niggaz wanna switch up and be like awww that niggaz fake i aint buyin his shit no more. THIS NIGGA C-BO GOT OUT OF JAIL, SAID AW THIS HYPHY MOVEMENT HELLA WEAK, NIGGAZ HEARD IT, HE THEN PEACE TREATED WITH THE SAME NIGGAZ HE HAD THE WEST FUNKIN WITH EVEN THOUGH THEY FROM THE OTHER SIDE, BUT NIGGAZ SAY," AW ITS COO, ITS BO MAIN, HE A LEGEND HE GETTIN HIS PAPER," AWWWWWWWWWWWW FUCK THAT SHIT!!!

WHAT DO NIGGAZ REALLY STAND FOR THESE DAYS???

stil waitin on the proof that he kiccs it wit 50 himself and that he signed wit G Unit cuz from what i see he aint done either so your wrong buddy....

Feb 27, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:
stil waitin on the proof that he kiccs it wit 50 himself and that he signed wit G Unit cuz from what i see he aint done either so your wrong buddy....
him kickin with 50 cent himself doesn't really matter, the nigga said fuck g-unit and now he rolls with g-unit affiliates, thats some snake shit, forty 2 fake shit.

Face it man your favorite rappers a punk.

Jan 23, 2006
C-BO DISSES YOUNG BUCK ON THE SONG "PAYBACK" FROM THE ALL OUT WAR 2 ALBUM.

HE ALSO DISSED BROTHA LYNCH AND MR. DOCTOR ON THE SONG "EYE FOR AN EYE" FROM CELLY CEL'S 1998 "THE G FILES" ALBUM.

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
i don't know mayne...g unit ain't shit...fiddy snitch ain't shit...it's like if my cuzzin' was kicc'n it wit a snitches brother or homie n' they still reppin' this dude....u tellin' me u gonna say, aww it's coo, he makin' that money???

as for bo, i wish him all the best but i ain't buying shit if he's down wit that shit....it took me awhile to make up my mind bout this but fucc it

C

CcytzO_Loc

WayCide-Ridah said:
i don't know mayne...g unit ain't shit...fiddy snitch ain't shit...it's like if my cuzzin' was kicc'n it wit a snitches brother or homie n' they still reppin' this dude....u tellin' me u gonna say, aww it's coo, he makin' that money???

thing is that might already be happening whether you know it or not.....im from the streets and the streets is same everywhere....growing up i found out most the mafuccas that pressured me to gang bang and do dirt was the ones who would snitch 1st......or someone get called a snitch and even have paper work but some people still kicc it with them and make money with them......hella gangstaz is hypocrites....aint no laws to being a gangsta really when you think about it......don't no one always truly have your bacc and money come before most alliances.....call it what you want but thats how the world run....why you think they call them thugs???? like i said Bo aint associating with 50 directly when he do thats when he will be going against his own words......aint no one from his hood the Garden Blocc trippin off that shit.....thas what matters...not what a bunch a kids on the net who aint ever banged or did dirt think.......shits a big movie/game to most of these foos and they dont have to live it so its easy to talk it....

May 16, 2002
Money talks & bullshit runs the marathon...50 could buy all of your blocks and all of you broke muthaphuckaz a new attitude if he wanted. LOL!!!!

May 30, 2006
king of the O said:
to all the niggaz that say its coo, that c-bo signed with g-unit and he's gettin his money, all yall fake as FUCK just like that nigga! Cats be dickriding so hard nowadays a rapper can say anything in his music and not have to live up to the lyrics. Thats why niggaz in this generation are so fucking weak and really fucking pussy because niggaz is scared to speak on the next man's character. Who cares if c-bo been in jail or in shootouts or duckin the feds all his life, if a man can't be about his word that tells u all about him. If Pac was alive, i guarantee U that shit won't be flying out here in the WEST!! Niggaz allowed him to speak on the hyphy movement and nobody said SHIT!! real westcoast gangsters huh!? Pac even had all us riding on snoop and Dr. Dre cuz them niggaz wasn't keepin it real. We need to take it back to the 90's where niggaz wasn't having none of this fake shit. where cats didn't care about the money, if you talkn that thug shit and you comin to the west you better be about it!

This shit is funny man, niggaz love Lil wayne to death,... but he's the fakest rapper alive! but soon as the nigga yukmouth get robbed, niggaz wanna switch up and be like awww that niggaz fake i aint buyin his shit no more. THIS NIGGA C-BO GOT OUT OF JAIL, SAID AW THIS HYPHY MOVEMENT HELLA WEAK
Nigga get off Pacs dead dick! He had us riding on Dre & Snoop? U sound like a big ass follower with that shit. This shit wouldn't be happening if Pac was still here? Ac was far from a REAL ass street nigga & mothafuckaz is dumb 4 crowning an East Coast native the king of the west weather he repped the west or not.

Niggaz calling 50 a snitch but are the same niggaz that bought GRODT when it dropped & he was wearing a snitch jacket way back then as well. Niggaz is still buying Pac & Yuk CD's when I already borke down clearly how they were dry snitches. Ya'll the hypocrites

And Game aint gonna do shit cuz when he was wit G-Unit, Bo & Yuk dissed the Unit & Game went ONLY after Yuk NOT Bo.

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
CcytzO_Loc said:
thing is that might already be happening whether you know it or not.....im from the streets and the streets is same everywhere....growing up i found out most the mafuccas that pressured me to gang bang and do dirt was the ones who would snitch 1st......or someone get called a snitch and even have paper work but some people still kicc it with them and make money with them......hella gangstaz is hypocrites....aint no laws to being a gangsta really when you think about it......don't no one always truly have your bacc and money come before most alliances.....call it what you want but thats how the world run....why you think they call them thugs???? like i said Bo aint associating with 50 directly when he do thats when he will be going against his own words......aint no one from his hood the Garden Blocc trippin off that shit.....thas what matters...not what a bunch a kids on the net who aint ever banged or did dirt think.......shits a big movie/game to most of these foos and they dont have to live it so its easy to talk it....
i c what u saying, i ain't saying bo a punk for fucc'n wit these foo's, all i'm saying is i don't really approve of what he doing...he gonna do what he gonna do regardless of what his fans say n' what i say...all i'm saying is i'm moving on, i'm a do what i do n' i ain't gon be up on the net all day complaining..i said my piece n' thats what i'm a leave it....

Jan 19, 2007
I've only seen Bo with Bucks label not with G-Unit. But if Bo does a song with 50 we will see like dude up above was saying. Why game didn't go after Bo cause he knows better then that, Bo would of brought some street shit that Game isn't up on lol.

Dec 6, 2006
IDoNotRecall said:
I've only seen Bo with Bucks label not with G-Unit. But if Bo does a song with 50 we will see like dude up above was saying. Why game didn't go after Bo cause he knows better then that, Bo would of brought some street shit that Game isn't up on lol.
Game didnt go at yuk for sayin fuck g-unit game wit at yuk because yuk was on some dvd wit bang em smurf dissin game.

May 30, 2006
The DVD iz the reason Game came after Yuk but @ the same time he shouldn't of lied about it & say he checked Yuk @ the club. These rap niggaz iz lyers & clowns. He still should of went @ Bo but didn't. Game reminds me of tha type of street nigga who hand picks who his beefs. He knows who 2 fuck with & knows who not to.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
The game is a studio gangster....Fuck bringin the west back with an east coast style....he was on change of heart, wanted to stay together the bitch said no,what a fuckin clown!!!......and had a butterfly tattoo below his eye.......OWNED!!!