wtf? young buck & c-bo....... Game diss......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
damn i thought that Bo was done with the dissing..i guess gunit got him by the nutts and promoting him to g-unit soldier..bo even had 50's song on his myspace lol..

Jan 18, 2006
The beat is kinda weak but buck is spitten, Bo came weak. Game is a joke so i see nothing wrong with this.

Dec 12, 2006
stress916 said:
i already posted this up in the sickness forum and like i said there c-bo gettin his money and i can respect that.....see ppl dont understand that this nigga bo been puttin it down in the rapgame for over 15 years.....thats longer then most of u even been listing to rap music.....now u put ur blood sweat and tears into somthin 4 that long and ur gonna do what it takes to try to blow up major feel me....any ways bo came hard on his verse i just hope the nigga drops a good album on bucks lable....
i feel u nigga thaz waht im sayn

May 5, 2006
But it`s a nice Buissness Move by Dre Again ... Signing Bo recieved a lot of attention. Spyder was signed to get more attention for G-unit from the Westside ... But Spyder couldn`t fit in these shoes... Tha Game could but he do his own thang... Overall it`s a nice move for G-unit and C-Bo can soon retire ...

Apr 7, 2005
the songs coo, ya'll are trippin. bucks best in g-unit and bo is a west coast legend, im not going to stop listening to bo just because hes g-unit. i dont know how they get along but obviously they do, so fuck it, why the fuck not make music together.

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
Damn...I hate to touch on this one! All I got to say to em' all is...For me, it's about the music! Thats what I spend my money on! Not beef...unless it sounds good yadig?
When I last talked to Game he was on some Nas philosophy type vibe and was talkin' about squashin' ALL beefs!
Just my .02
ONE!

Jan 22, 2007
well, bo wanted easy money, and i guess he got it, since it don't seem like he put much effort into that verse... props for bo gettin his money finally tho, especially if he can get it that easily with shit verses, heh.

May 16, 2002
All of you hatin' on C-Bo & G-Unit would be screaming "GGGGGGGGG-UNIT!!!!" for the right price.

No man should avoid getting his paper just because a bunch of broke ass MoFo's claim they'll no longer back him up. That just simply means YOU (as a fan) weren't down with him as much as your mouth claimed, cause your loyalty showed you in your true colors.

Feb 2, 2006
ima analyze this shit.....first bo aint brainwashed by gunit.....then hell yell gunit on every track....then hell is slowly gonna get poisoned by all this gunit propaganda courtesy of fiddy....bo is gonna start beef with cats he cool with and shit

May 16, 2002
YungGung said:
it aint hatin that song is weak and both them niggas came hella weak on it i dont give a fuck what label its on that shit dont go

Can't nobody argue that point.

It's hating when a bunch of MoFo's want to continue to see somebody stay underground. Everybody in this Game is in it, to win it. WTF?!?!?! is the point of all this talking about "BLOWING UP" if you gonna close the door when oppertunity knocks?

MoFo's in here talkin' selling out for chump change all day, everyday, so WTF?!?!?! MoFo's willing to give up publishings & shit for a chance to get on something. How stupid is that? MoFo's beefing in here all day, everyday over shit they have no say so in, or control over. Arguing over who's they favorite rapper yada yada yada...

Okay, so some may argue the point of "STAYING REAL".

If you decide to make a move that's gonna secure your Family finacially...that's the REALEST move you'll ever make. Fuck what anybody else say or think.

Mar 10, 2007
ill say this this 2....c-bos a real street nigga his been to the pin hella times been in shoot outs and all types of real g shit....games a fake ass blood never claped on a nigga nevr did no real time nothin he just got claped up before withc just makes him a victim....game aint even got no respect in his own city or hood....matter fact c-bo's more of a factor in L.A than game is and his from sac....now we all no bo aint no battle rapper so what did u want from him on that diss track....hes just gonna come with that gangsta shit....thats it