wtf? young buck & c-bo....... Game diss......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
"and yeah i heard about the streets you stompin', ain't nothin' like the gardens or the streets of compton.... we gonna take you to compton."

i don't get it.. isn't game from compton.

Nov 20, 2005
WELL ITS FINA BE AN UGLY SUMMER --AND I HATE TO SAY IT BUT BO AINT FINNA B MAKN THAT MUCH MONEY I DONT C THAT HAPPIN OVER THERE AT THE UNIT!!! SEEMS LIK HE TURNED HIS BACK TO THE WEST NOW!!!!HE SIGNED WIT A SNITCH CAMP HE WAS DISSN AT FIRST NOW HE DISSN GAME, GAME FINNA GET IN THAT ASS LIK HE DID SPIDER BROKE AND SPIDER FINNA GET IT ONCE MESS , AND U KNOW SOMEONE GONA BE STUPID AND THROW YUKS NAME OUT AND YUK FINNA ALL OUT WAR ONCE AGAIN THEN WAT BO GONA DO?? LIK I SAID ITS GONA BE A LONG AND UGLY SUMMER!!!!

May 16, 2002
CaLiFoRNia_JuST said:
WELL ITS FINA BE AN UGLY SUMMER --AND I HATE TO SAY IT BUT BO AINT FINNA B MAKN THAT MUCH MONEY I DONT C THAT HAPPIN OVER THERE AT THE UNIT!!! SEEMS LIK HE TURNED HIS BACK TO THE WEST NOW!!!!HE SIGNED WIT A SNITCH
The advance alone is probably more than what C-Bo was getting had he stayed in the independent Game. On top of that, if he's planning on retiring after this, that's a smart move on his part. Ca$h out and quit tryin' to continue collecting kibbles & bits.

Snitch? LOL!!!! there is a very fine line between doing the right thing & being a "snitch". I done seen a whole lot of MoFo's up in here switch & get ready to "snitch" when somebody stole Mac Dre's (RIP), tombstone.

Too many MoFo's throw the word "snitch" around like they are the most solid MoFo's to walk this planet...until it hit's home. Then they seem to suffer from having loose jaw syndrome LOL!!!!

Dec 21, 2005
ni6apinoflavord said:
He was referring to that gang from GTA San Andreas that wear purple.
HAHAHAHA ROLLIN HEIGHTS BALLAS NIGGAAAA HAHA

nah real talk even tho games a fag, he can hella rap and he b killin niggas on disses hope they ready

Nov 1, 2004
Gemini said:
You's a mothafucka DopeBoyFresh LOL!!!!

C-Bo & Gemini
you're like 45 homie, time to grow up and not be affected by other people you think aren't "really street" old man.

and I don't respect a hoe getting pimped, so whats their to respect about C-bo getting pimped? Nothing, his life, he can get pimped, he doesnt get respect from me for it. I could give a shit either way.

Dec 6, 2006
CaLiFoRNia_JuST said:
WELL ITS FINA BE AN UGLY SUMMER --AND I HATE TO SAY IT BUT BO AINT FINNA B MAKN THAT MUCH MONEY I DONT C THAT HAPPIN OVER THERE AT THE UNIT!!! SEEMS LIK HE TURNED HIS BACK TO THE WEST NOW!!!!HE SIGNED WIT A SNITCH CAMP HE WAS DISSN AT FIRST NOW HE DISSN GAME, GAME FINNA GET IN THAT ASS LIK HE DID SPIDER BROKE AND SPIDER FINNA GET IT ONCE MESS , AND U KNOW SOMEONE GONA BE STUPID AND THROW YUKS NAME OUT AND YUK FINNA ALL OUT WAR ONCE AGAIN THEN WAT BO GONA DO?? LIK I SAID ITS GONA BE A LONG AND UGLY SUMMER!!!!
Alright here is what i want somebody to explain to me.Buck said he gon sign C-Bo to cashville/koch.If thats the case why dont bo just sign himself to koch? I can see if Buck was gon get him on Interscope but we know Jimmy Iovine aint gon sign no Gangsta rapper thats in his late 30's that never has had a radio hit in over 14 years in the industry.Its just not gon happen.I think bo just wanna be around G-Unit cuz alotta bitches be on G-Unit.Thats the the only reason i can think of.How much money do yall think Buck can possibly give Bo? Buck aint got bread like dat to give bo hella money like yall sayin.If Buck had long paper he wouldntve begged 50 to let him stay in the unit.C-Bo is not marketable.Dude couldnt write a radio hit in this day and age if his life depended on it.

May 30, 2006
Why do people keep saying Bo iz wit G-Unit? He's not. But I never could understand why he soghned with Buck. Thatz like Bill Gates sighning with Oprah. Didn't Bo have more $ then Buck? Why wouldhe sighn?

And Game got some cool diss tracks but he aint gonna be able 2 bury Bo like he did Spider.

And as far as snitching goes....... he didn't sighn 2 a snitch cuz u guys are referring to 50 & Bo aint sighned to 50. 50 iz a snitch but both Yukmouth & 2Pac were dry snitches if u wanna keep thiz convo one hunid. I've yet 2 hear anyone speak out against them niggaz since ya'll wanna throw the word "snitch" around all loosly like I see a lot of ya'll throwing around the word "classic".

Nov 20, 2005
Gemini said:
Snitch? LOL!!!! there is a very fine line between doing the right thing & being a "snitch". I done seen a whole lot of MoFo's up in here switch & get ready to "snitch" when somebody stole Mac Dre's (RIP), tombstone.

Too many MoFo's throw the word "snitch" around like they are the most solid MoFo's to walk this planet...until it hit's home. Then they seem to suffer from having loose jaw syndrome LOL!!!!

50'S LOOSE LIPS GOT LABELS RAN UP IN AND FEDS ASKN HOW THEY LABELS STARTED THE REASONS MURDER INC AINT DROPPD NOTHIN IN A WHILE , THEY ON THEM--LOOK WAT HAPPEND TO SUPREME IN NEW YORK AND 50 LAUGHN AND SHIT IF U EAT OFF THE SAME TABLE AS SOMEONE THEN U ARE ONE OF THEM.SNITCH UNIT. AND BO COULD OF WENT TO KOCH WIT HIS RESUME AND PICKD UP SOMETHING NYCE BESIDES GOIN WIT BUCK. BUCK JUST WANTED SOME A WEST COAST PASS SINCE HE WIT BO HE CAN GO PLACES IN THE WEST NOW!!! SAME FOR 50 SIGN SPIDER JOKE!! THERES GONA BE SOME BIG TURNING POINTS SOON WIT ALL THESE EGOS AND LOOSE LIPS.

Nov 20, 2005
The Evil Genius said:
And Game got some cool diss tracks but he aint gonna be able 2 bury Bo like he did Spider.

. 50 iz a snitch but both Yukmouth & 2Pac were dry snitches if u wanna keep thiz convo one hunid. ".

HAHA GAME GOT HIS NUMBER AND GAME DISS HIM BACK IS THE WAY HE GONA BLOW UP WATCH WAT HIS FIRST SINGLE IS AND HOW MUCH IT DOES!!! NAME WHEN PAC OR YUK DRY SNITCHED??

May 9, 2006
noktlich said:
I believe Yuk said what everyone else who knows Bo said 'He's gettin money'.... that's all it's about and everyone should have known that by now. No matter who he's comin up with, he's a hustler and he's gonna do what he's gotta do to get his paper.

Now the only thing I'd add in is that he gets Killa Tay on some mainstream shit cuz you know he'll keep it MOB..

---Just heard the song. weak.
Bo has a couple millions, he aint starving. i dont think money is over respect....cuz hes losing a lot with that move. hes gaining some at the same time but still losing respect so looks like hes gonna be back where he started without the deal only hes on a gay ass record label...i dunno i dont really care

May 16, 2002
usernamex said:
you're like 45 homie, time to grow up and not be affected by other people you think aren't "really street" old man.

and I don't respect a hoe getting pimped, so whats their to respect about C-bo getting pimped? Nothing, his life, he can get pimped, he doesnt get respect from me for it. I could give a shit either way.
45? try 55 LOL!!!! (35 and PROUD OF IT!) I don't really give a shit either, just letting all of you know how it is.

Too many net bangers tryin' to justify what's right or wrong for an artist. Why should C-Bo or anybody else for that matter give a shit about a bunch of non moving, broke ass MUTHAFUCKAZ opinion about respect?

EXACTLY!!!!

CaLiFoRNia_JuST said:
50'S LOOSE LIPS GOT LABELS RAN UP IN AND FEDS ASKN HOW THEY LABELS STARTED THE REASONS MURDER INC AINT DROPPD NOTHIN IN A WHILE , THEY ON THEM--LOOK WAT HAPPEND TO SUPREME IN NEW YORK AND 50 LAUGHN AND SHIT IF U EAT OFF THE SAME TABLE AS SOMEONE THEN U ARE ONE OF THEM.SNITCH UNIT. AND BO COULD OF WENT TO KOCH WIT HIS RESUME AND PICKD UP SOMETHING NYCE BESIDES GOIN WIT BUCK. BUCK JUST WANTED SOME A WEST COAST PASS SINCE HE WIT BO HE CAN GO PLACES IN THE WEST NOW!!! SAME FOR 50 SIGN SPIDER JOKE!! THERES GONA BE SOME BIG TURNING POINTS SOON WIT ALL THESE EGOS AND LOOSE LIPS.
Like I said homie, I done seen a lot of muthaphuckaz in here and in my personal life give the same speech and turn when it hit home.

"Do What The Fuck You Want To Do" -Devin The Dude

Thank ya!

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
usernamex said:

singing to a major label is getting pimped too,

they get 85% of your overall shit

getting pimped?

i think you got the whole game twisted

everybody is gettin pimped by the corporate rich

Feb 16, 2007
wut tha fuc? MAN THIS IS THA HARDEST SHIT I HEARD C-BO SPIT IN YEARS, gottdam wut happened to tha siccness, must ce all these gay ass hyphy groupy ass yellow bus ridin goofy muthafucaz

Dec 6, 2006
on geo said:
wut tha fuc? MAN THIS IS THA HARDEST SHIT I HEARD C-BO SPIT IN YEARS, gottdam wut happened to tha siccness, must ce all these gay ass hyphy groupy ass yellow bus ridin goofy muthafucaz
C-Bo has no fanbase at this point.Thats why he ran 2 buck.All his old fans done gave up on him.