wtf? young buck & c-bo....... Game diss......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Grimeec said:
i guess thats what it means when hip hop is dead, shit is all comercial

all about that money,

Man, homeboy it took C-Bo signing a deal with Ca$hville/G-Unit (or whatever the case) to put that together?

This shit's been going on since Slick Rick, Sir-Mix-A-Lot etc etc when they'd flash their jewelry and throw money at their concerts (another way to boast you makin' money in alot of peoples eyes).

"2Pac's: All Eyez On Me" bragged about Hip Hop being all about the money in his interviews and the album! Diddy (All About The Benjamins) etc etc...

Hip Hop has been dying since the late 80's Homie. It just took it's last breath in the 2G's.

Jul 27, 2003
never the same

No matter what the given reason, cbo is a sell out. Call it whatever u want, he is affiliating himself with some bitches. Yeah they gettin mad money, that can be respected, but diddy gettin mad money too, if cbo signed to him and had a show on mtv called Khow to be hood would u still say cbo just gettin his money?do you think that 2pac would have signed with someone who was bitches just to get some more money? Sounds like cbo is trickin himself out and its a damn same. He has so many classics, came tight on so many verses, but he is not the same artist. He had baby bash on his single for his last album which was one of his weakest. How do you go from have killa tay on your album to baby bash? Could you ever imagine killa tay having baby bash on his lead single?

Dec 19, 2006
yall sound like a bunch of bitches, more worried about what bo doin than whats goin on in your own lives. muahfuckas can get over beef & shit, this shit is dope as fuck yall is trippin, or jus on some hatin bullshit cause a rapper u dick suck dont like g unit

May 16, 2002
chase said:
No matter what the given reason, cbo is a sell out. Call it whatever u want, he is affiliating himself with some bitches. Yeah they gettin mad money, that can be respected, but diddy gettin mad money too, if cbo signed to him and had a show on mtv called Khow to be hood would u still say cbo just gettin his money?do you think that 2pac would have signed with someone who was bitches just to get some more money?
Here's a easy 3 step test to show why C-Bo signed. It's self explanitory:

Step 1. Reach deep in your pocket.

Step 2. Grab all the change you got.

Step 3. I bet you come up with about a dollar somethin' in change & lint in between your finger nails.

Jun 13, 2002
Ok, been peppin this thread for a minute and FINALLY peeped the song. all i can say is they both came aight, nuthin special, and definately NOT a strong diss. lyrically Game is far ahead of both of them niggas, lol.......and i am a C-Bo fan, and like both Bucks albums.

Jul 27, 2003
Gemini, who are u??? U know me? How do u know how much money and change I have? Ur a bitch for that. I can't give my opinion on a rapper I used to be a fan of? Shut the fuck up. I don't care how much money u get u don't trick yourself out. I know u would suck some dick for some radio play but real men understand there are other things in life than money that are important. Money is important but it should not be the only thing.

May 16, 2002
chase said:
Gemini, who are u??? U know me? How do u know how much money and change I have? Ur a bitch for that. I can't give my opinion on a rapper I used to be a fan of? Shut the fuck up. I don't care how much money u get u don't trick yourself out. I know u would suck some dick for some radio play but real men understand there are other things in life than money that are important. Money is important but it should not be the only thing.
LMAO!!!! Easy there "chase" :eyecross: LMAO!!!!

This is the internet where opinions are posted all day. I think you should ask yourself some of them questions.

Relax Homie, sometimes I'll make a remark to expose the weak and make em' get their panties in a bunch.

LMAO!!!!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS;FIRST OF ALL BO SIGNED A DEAL WITH BUCC NOT G-UNIT BUT HE TOLD MET 50 & SHIT WAS COOL.BO IS NOT FAKE AT ALL.IT WAS A BUSINESS DECISION THAT I THINK WILL HELP HIS (CAREER) MORE THAN HURT IT.IT'S LIKE RANDY MOSS GOING 2 THE PATRIOTS.NOT BECUZ HE'S TURNING HIS BACC ON OAKLAND BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS HE WANTS 2 WIN.I KNOW PLENTY OF BANDWAGON RAPPERS THAT Y'ALL LOVE..BO IS FAR FROM THAT..I REALLY ENJOY READING THIS SHIT MORE THAN REPLYING CUZ MOST OF YOU (FANS) DON'T EVEN HAVE A CLUE.& IF YOU'RE A REAL FAN YOU'LL BASE IT ON THE MUSIC HE RELEASES & NOT WHO HE'S WITH.EVEN IF MOST OF US ARE NOT 50 CENT & G UNIT SUPPORTERS AT LEAST GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE.THEY POPPED OFF SOME SHIT THAT THE WEST DIDN'T.NO NEED 2 HATE EM CUZ THAT'S NOT GOING 2 HELP NOBODY.I WAS PERSONALLY THERE WHEN THE DISS SONGS THAT YUK & BO DID WERE BEING RECORDED & THEY ASKED ME 2 GET ON THE SONG & BEING THE PERSON I AM I DECLINED BECUZ IF I DON'T KNOW A NIGGA I'M NOT GOING 2 SPEAK ON HIM IN THAT FASHION BUT THAT'S JUST ME.BO IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT & IF HE FEELS SOMETHING HE'S GONE EXPRESS IT & THAT'S WHAT HE DID...BUCC IS MORE LIKE A WEST COAST RAPPER THAN ANY OF THE G UNIT CLICC SO THAT'S PROBABLY WHY THEY HIT IT OFF.I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE WANT 2 DICTATE HOW SOMEBODY HANDLES THEIR PERSONAL BUSINESS ISSUES..I ALSO DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW NIGGAS GET MAD CUZ BO SAID HE WASN'T WITH THE HYPHY MOVEMENT..HE'S IN HIS 30'S!THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.PEOPLE GET ON HERE & SAY MOB MUSIC IS SOME 90'S SHIT OR WHATEVER & NONE OF US LASH OUT.I JUST ACCEPT IT AS AN OPINION & IT'S ACTUALLY FUEL 2 MY FIRE..I DON'T FEEL ANY OF OUR MUSIC HAS REALLY CHANGED I JUST TRY 2 EXPLAIN THAT WE MADE A LOT OF ALBUMS WHEN WE WERE IN OUR 20'S WHEN WE WERE BANGED OUT & 4 FANS OR WHOEVER 2 NOT EXPECT US 2 EVOLVE INTO BALLER MODE OR POLITICAL PREACHERS OR MORE WISE INDIVIDUALS IS REALLY FAR FROM REALITY..LIKE I SAID BEFORE..THERE'S GOOD MUSIC & BAD MUSIC & THAT'S WHAT I KEEP MY EAR OPEN 4...YOU CAN'T DWELL ON THE SHIT.IT AIN'T RIGHT 2 GET ON THE INTERNET & SAY FUCC C-BO CUZ HONESTLY I DON'T THINK 10% OF Y'ALL WOULD SEE THAT MAN & EXPRESS IT SO IT'S REALLY A DEAD ISSUE.WE SHOULD SIT BACC & SEE WHAT COMES OUT OF THIS.SOME RAPPERS INCREASE YOUR INTENSITY IN THE BOOTH.SOME ARE FULL OF WISDOM & IF ANY OF YOU KNOW WHAT'S REAL THEN YOU UNDERSTAND WE ALL LEARN FROM EACH OTHER...50,BUCC,BO OR WHOEVER.WE'RE ALL BLACC MEN WITH FAMILIES 2 FEED WHO DO WHAT WE HAVE 2 DO 2 MAKE THAT HAPPEN..IF IT'S HUSTLIN,JACCIN,WORKIN OR SIGNING A DEAL 2 BENEFIT YOURSELF WITH YOUR ENEMY IF NECESSARY I'M SURE MOST PEOPLE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD DO IT CUZ THAT'S THE WAY THE BUSINESS GOES.YOU THINK JEEZY DID A DEAL WITH PUFFY THINKING HE HAD 2 MAKE MUSIC AFFILIATED WITH BAD BOY?NO!HE MADE HIS KIND OF MUSIC & TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE OPPORTUNITY WHICH OPENED OTHER DOORS 4 HIM..I'M SURE BO WILL DO THE SAME...THAT'S MY 2 CENTS 4 NOW...WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS..I'M ACTUALLY LOOKING FORWARD 2 SEEING HOW IT TURNS OUT.THE GAME DEFINITELY RIPPED THAT 240 BARS THOUGH...I DON'T KNOW IF HE'LL GO AT BO LIKE THAT CUZ THERE'S DIFFERENT AMOUNTS OF RESPECT BEING TOSSED AROUND.MY EYES & EARS ARE OPEN!!100

Nov 11, 2006
dzellian said:
C-BO DISSES YOUNG BUCK ON THE SONG "PAYBACK" FROM THE ALL OUT WAR 2 ALBUM.

HE ALSO DISSED BROTHA LYNCH AND MR. DOCTOR ON THE SONG "EYE FOR AN EYE" FROM CELLY CEL'S 1998 "THE G FILES" ALBUM.
How did bo diss lynch & mr doc? he didnt say shit about lynch, he barely said 1 thing at the very end about "doc"

Nov 14, 2002
nightmare916 said:
ya feel me its just like when u hit the Y.A u take flight on the biggest big mouth nigga there is
i dont know what Y.A you was in but i was in CHAD and PASO and the only time i took flight in Y.A was when i was disrespected or when a riot kicked off.

Apr 30, 2007
BIGCHILL said:
i dont know what Y.A you was in but i was in CHAD and PASO and the only time i took flight in Y.A was when i was disrespected or when a riot kicked off.
preaston my nigga....and belive me im ah let niggaz no off top what it iz....before any nigga thinks it coo to disrespect me im ah take flight so everybody knows u talk shit we gettin down....that just the type of person i was....

Apr 30, 2007
jmacc916 said:
How did bo diss lynch & mr doc? he didnt say shit about lynch, he barely said 1 thing at the very end about "doc"
yeah i rember that track i think he said "brotha lynch uz a bitch 4 still riddin with doc, screamin out the block bitch will have u dyin with doc"somthin like dat....lynch also threw some shots at bo on season of the sicc...at the beggining of that q-ball track he says somthing like "only a child emptys a clip twoards the sky"reffering to the time when them mvb niggaz shot up bo's video shoot and c-bo from what i herd dont know if its true dumped in the air...