wtf? young buck & c-bo....... Game diss......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2007
C-Bo has no fanbase at this point.Thats why he ran 2 buck.All his old fans done gave up on him.
who cares? wut duz that have to do with tha song? u gon not like a certain song cuz a nigga dont have fans? i dont get that logic.........

i BEEN thought c-bo wuz wac every album after enemy of state, so wut.......

Dec 6, 2006
on geo said:
who cares? wut duz that have to do with tha song? u gon not like a certain song cuz a nigga dont have fans? i dont get that logic.........

i BEEN thought c-bo wuz wac every album after enemy of state, so wut.......
We been stop talkin bout the song doggie.We talkin bout the mans character.U diss a crew for 2 years straight then they let u be down wit em and now u dissin niggas for them.Bo is older than all dem niggas he shouldnt have to be a soldier for a underboss.

Aug 13, 2002
INFO..
Buck's here in Portland tonight to do a show at the Roseland, but before that he was just being interviewed on Jammin' 95.5.

Somehow they got on the topic of people locked down in prisons. Buck said he wanted to give a shout out to everyone up in prison. He said "no one deserves to be in that type of environment, unless they did something to a kid". Bootz (the host of the show) asks him if that comment was directed towards anyone specifically (referring to Tony Yayo) and Buck just said "You already know what I said. It is what it is, and I'ma leave it at that".

Then he started talkin about how his big homie C-Bo got done with prison not too long ago. Bootz said he heard a track by the two that had been hitting the streets lately and he was liking it. Buck said that there's been such a positive response to the track, that him and C-Bo have agreed to do more tracks together soon, and if they come out with as much good feedback as the first track, he wants to do a whole album with just him and C-Bo as a group.

Then he startd talkin about how he's sold 2 million records (is that right???) and he has recouped all of his money from his current album. Bootz then made the point that Outkast's "Stankonia" record had to sell 6 million before Outkast recouped so Buck was doin good. But then Buck said one of the major reasons him and C-Bo see eye to eye so much is because they both have had a hard time with different record labels. They both "know how it feels to be mistreated & taken advantage of by the major labels", so he wants to do the indy thing with C-Bo. That was the portion of the interview that made it sound like Buck was more or less tryin to cut all ties with G-Unit/Interscope/50 Cent. Was on the radio here about a half hour ago, so figured I'd let ya'll know what's up.

Aug 30, 2003
DAMN I NEVA THOUGHT U CALI NIGGA'S WOULD HATE ON BO LIKE THIS YALL TALKING SHIT BUT A MAJORITY OF YALL WOULDN'T CALL C-BO A HOE N HIS FACE HE WOULD PROBABLY SLAP THA FEELING OUT YALL FACE LOL

BO GET YO MUTHAFUCCING MONEY AND IF ANYTHING IY|TS A HELP TO CALI'S MARKET NORTH CALI

C

CcytzO_Loc

man i had to stop readin all this bullshit.....how come everyone hatin on BO???? yall didnt act this mad when game USED the bay to come up and not even recognise it once he was there....yall act like he wasnt ever a part of G Unit.....so when you sign to G Unit your a sell out and wanksta but when you leave and get dissed by one of its members your hardcore real g status again?????

now yall on his side cuz Bo signed to BUCKS lable....he aint even on G Unit.....i always been a fan of Bo's never liked Game and i bet a lot of you crying listened to Bo way before Game so why you on Games nutts now over a contract signing?????

C

CcytzO_Loc

young scrillen said:
DAMN I NEVA THOUGHT U CALI NIGGA'S WOULD HATE ON BO LIKE THIS YALL TALKING SHIT BUT A MAJORITY OF YALL WOULDN'T CALL C-BO A HOE N HIS FACE HE WOULD PROBABLY SLAP THA FEELING OUT YALL FACE LOL

BO GET YO MUTHAFUCCING MONEY AND IF ANYTHING IY|TS A HELP TO CALI'S MARKET NORTH CALI

feel me???? ill sign wit Curtis Jaccson his damn self for the right price fucc what a bunch a broke cats on the internet who don't even buy albums think.....y'all know you downloaded games last cd so quit actin like you support him all a sudden.......lol.....

May 30, 2006
CaLiFoRNia_JuST said:
HAHA GAME GOT HIS NUMBER AND GAME DISS HIM BACK IS THE WAY HE GONA BLOW UP WATCH WAT HIS FIRST SINGLE IS AND HOW MUCH IT DOES!!! NAME WHEN PAC OR YUK DRY SNITCHED??
When Yuk got jumped by Spider & his goons he was in an interview talking about how one of them niggaz pulled a gun on'em(Dry Snitching).

When Pac was released from Rikers Island & sighned 2 Death Row he was in interviews & on songs talking about how Biggie set him up 2 be ambushed(DRY SNITCHING). If he was so thugged out then he wouldve handled the shit in the street & not on the booth.

Jan 18, 2006
GAME PROBABLY AINT GONNA SAY ANYTHING ABOUT BO BUT YOU NEVER KNOW. THAT WAS PROBABLY JUST A WARNING SHOT, THEY COULD OF CAME AT GAME A LOT HARDER THEN THAT.

ITS SAD WHEN BO GETS MORE RESPECT AT W E S T C O A S T R Y D A Z . COM THEN HERE, BUT THEN AGAIN THERES A BUNCH OF HYPHY FAGGOTS ON HERE EVER SINCE TELL ME WHEN TO GO CAME OUT.

Dec 6, 2006
Alot of yall niggas taking up for Bo would probably sit on rupaul's lap for a few dollars.Niggas put money over pride which only shows the lack of options they have.Bo called all of the niggas in G-Unit rats but now they cut him a check its "Get yo money bo" the things niggas would do for money is sickening.Niggas would probably let niggas fuck em for money thats the way its sounding.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ IT WASNT REAL BEEF THOUGH, ITS CALLED GOING AT THE TOP MOTHAFUCKAS TO MAKE A STATEMENT AND GET NOTICED.

Dec 6, 2006
T-Rip said:
^^^ IT WASNT REAL BEEF THOUGH, ITS CALLED GOING AT THE TOP MOTHAFUCKAS TO MAKE A STATEMENT AND GET NOTICED.
So u go all out dissin a nigga callin him a snitch for 2 years only so he can notice u? Dats bitch shit my nig.The Ugly bitch's used to do dat in high school to pretty bitches to get em to be they freind.Talk bad about the bitch to make her acknowledge u and become your freind so u can be coo like her.Thats a bitch principal and i cant see how anybody can rock wit dat.If u been in the game as long as bo been u shouldnt have to do dat shit 2 get heard.Especially if u been on a 2pac album.

May 30, 2006
StudSucram said:
Evil tell me what happen to MR DoC???? Or at least what u heard.
Sometime in the late 90's Doc was locked down 4 about a year fighting a murder case. He ended up dropping names on a couple of his homies from GBC(Big Zoe & Lil Zoe). An OG from the Gardens told me this hisself. If that aint true then I want someone 2 correct me but from I understand there is some paperwork on Mr. Doctor.

Apr 13, 2003
Beasty said:
So u go all out dissin a nigga callin him a snitch for 2 years only so he can notice u? Dats bitch shit my nig.The Ugly bitch's used to do dat in high school to pretty bitches to get em to be they freind.Talk bad about the bitch to make her acknowledge u and become your freind so u can be coo like her.Thats a bitch principal and i cant see how anybody can rock wit dat.If u been in the game as long as bo been u shouldnt have to do dat shit 2 get heard.Especially if u been on a 2pac album.
REALEST SHIT POSTED TODAY^^^^^^^^^^^^^