Wrestlemania XXVII 4/3/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
I was talking about wrestling in general... not just WWE. Who your favorite wrestler is that doesnt bore you?

Yes, WWE is a lot of soap opera stuff but I am talking about the wrestling. The new talent of wwe is pretty entertaining. but to each there own. I have been watching wrestling for a long time as well and regardless of how many times ive seen a move I can still enjoy a match if its done well. Just because you dont care about Dean Malenko or Lance Storm doesnt mean that no body else does. Malenkos career is pretty well decorated with tittles and awards. Outside of new wrestling fans I think everyone knows the name Dean Malenko

as far as the gimmick i ment it didnt matter where he got the money from.

Feb 8, 2003
honestly theres some creative entertaining muhfuckas in wwe. evan, morrison, danielson, sheamus, orton, rey, del rio, kofi, r truth, justin gabreil are some cold muhfuckas in the ring i saw them do some creative shit in the ring. u cant forget wwe is the biggest company in wrestling so ofcoarse they dont have to make every show impressive bc they basically dont have nothing to prove. i still like the vets like hhh and taker. hbk was and will be one my all time favorites bc he was born ti do it and he makes it look so natural and easy.

far as kane wwe fucked up bc they shouldve kept him unvincible for another year or two before they had him showing emotion. bc imo he couldve been bigger then taker character but they made him look like a joke when austin beat him next nite then when they had x pac betray him.

Feb 8, 2003
more then likely the main event for this year wm gonna be triple h vs taker in a career vs streak with hbk as special ref. i hope wwe go thru with it bc imo alberto vs edge and miz vs cena arent strong enough matches to be main events or make people wanna buy the ppv

May 8, 2002
this will just be a way for triple h to retire so he can run the company
My prediction:
They'll use the same Streak vs. Career gimmick as last year. HHH will lose and go run the show behind the scenes. Taker will take his annual 6-10 month vacation and come back in time to set up one last big match with Cena at Mania 28. Then he'll retire 20-0.

May 24, 2002
I hope the card isnt in order because Taker vs HHH needs to headline

The updated confirmed card:

Special Guest Host: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

WWE Title Match
John Cena vs. The Miz

World Heavyweight Title Match
Alberto Del Rio vs. Edge

The Streak on the Line - No Holds Barred
Triple H vs. The Undertaker

Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole, Special Referee: Steve Austin
Cole's trainer Jack Swagger will be in his corner.

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk
Michael McGillicutty and David Otunga are already banned from Punk's corner. Mason Ryan is still eligible.

Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes