Wrestlemania XXVII 4/3/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
we all know alberto will win the belt from edge. one of two things will happen edge and christian will win tag belts so they will have edge focus on that or christian will turn heel and cost edge the world belt

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
would set Christian up really good if he turned on Edge on Wrestlemania. he needs that push.
Morrison needs to be a heel. WWE needs to go back to the Attitude so that nigga can be like the real Morrison from back in the 70's lol and be high as a kite sayin crazy shit ha ha ha. But i think he needs to be a heel, but dude is lame on the mic.

Feb 8, 2003
would set Christian up really good if he turned on Edge on Wrestlemania. he needs that push.
Morrison needs to be a heel. WWE needs to go back to the Attitude so that nigga can be like the real Morrison from back in the 70's lol and be high as a kite sayin crazy shit ha ha ha. But i think he needs to be a heel, but dude is lame on the mic.
your right about morrison he was top notch on teh mic when he was the ecw champion heel. he used to shit on cm punk every week. thats when i said he reminded me of hbk. now taht he a face it seems like he scared to let his emotions out on the mic. if he goes back to his old mic work he would be the best newwrestler in wwe right now.

Aug 16, 2003
I would like to see Cena turn heel but I dont see him running away from the kids like that lol. But who knows he could do it and make a run at the Rock..But the way I see it Rock is going to be heel..thats what he's best at. Plus he can cuss and say what he wants on the mic. I loved him best when he was heel..not carrying Mic Foley around with the Rock and Sock connection lol

Mania should be good this year no matter what they do lol

May 6, 2009
Cena not turning heel. he be neutral if anything. i think the rock gonna cost him the tittle match at mania. also the rock was rusty in the ring he fucked up the people elbow and the nip up
I never said he was. I know most likely he won't, but the idea has always been discussed.

May 24, 2002
No Holds Barred Match With "The Streak" On The Line
The Undertaker vs. Triple H

WWE Championship Match
- The Miz (c) vs. John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship Match
- Edge (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

Special Guest Referee: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
- Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole
Michael Cole's trainer Jack Swagger will be in his corner.

6-Person Mixed Tag Team Match
Trish Stratus, Snooki & John Morrison vs. LayCool & Dolph Ziggler

WWE United States Title Match
Sheamus (c) vs. Daniel Bryan

8-Man Tag Team Match:
Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater and Ezekiel Jackson vs. Santino Marella, Vladamir Kozlov, Big Show and Kane

Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes

WrestleMania XXVII takes place on Sunday, April 3rd, 2011 from the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, Georgia.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
the showdown between HHH Taker and Shawn Michaels was pretty good last night, its the only part of mania i'm interested in. he rest of the card is blah

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Other than the 8 man tag and the Rey vs Cody match I think they have a great card this year. Should be a great show.