Wrestlemania XXVII 4/3/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
When he first started in the WWE, the announcers were saying Del Rio is an architect in mexico and thats how he got his money. As far as storyline goes I'm sure

Nov 14, 2002
Honestly, 90% of the wrestling I find to be pretty boring. I'm more into the ridiculousness of the story lines, the inconsistencies in stories and refereeing, etc. I occasionally enjoy a match, but most of the time I'm just waiting for it to end so we can move on to the next story line.

And frankly, Del Rio isn't very impressive in the ring IMO.

Jan 18, 2006
I gotta agree with Zero about Del Rio, i appreciate a good heel as much as anybody but dude is lame and wont even get over as much as Miz has. He will be the IC champ by the end of the year. His in ring ability is not that great and if we were going off that Morrision would be the champ way before Del Rio ever will be. Basically Smackdown is lacking heels and top guys so they recruited this knockoff Eddie Guerrero

Nov 14, 2002
And ya know... A gimmick is a big freaking deal. Kane has been in WWE (as Kane) for like 15 years now and he's wrestled the same match from day one. If gimmicks didn't matter then he'd still be Isaac Yankem. Kevin Nash would still be Vinnie Vegas, Stone Cold would be the Ringmaster etc.

Feb 8, 2003
And ya know... A gimmick is a big freaking deal. Kane has been in WWE (as Kane) for like 15 years now and he's wrestled the same match from day one. If gimmicks didn't matter then he'd still be Isaac Yankem. Kevin Nash would still be Vinnie Vegas, Stone Cold would be the Ringmaster etc.
i agree hell yea gimmicks matter. use rock, stone cold, santino, hhh, hulk hogan, cena for example they wasnt shit until they got a better gimmick

May 24, 2002
Honestly, 90% of the wrestling I find to be pretty boring. I'm more into the ridiculousness of the story lines, the inconsistencies in stories and refereeing, etc. I occasionally enjoy a match, but most of the time I'm just waiting for it to end so we can move on to the next story line.

And frankly, Del Rio isn't very impressive in the ring IMO.
if you find 90% of wrestling boring your opinion on a wrestler is pretty pointless dont you think?

Who said gimmicks dont matter?

Nov 14, 2002
if you find 90% of wrestling boring your opinion on a wrestler is pretty pointless dont you think?
No.. Because we're talking about WWE, and you know damn well that WWE is 90% gimmick and story and 10% wrestling. Nobody in WWE is doing anything particularly new. I've seen one million bodyslams, two million german suplexes, a quarter of a million RKO's, 458,000 spears, 300,000 619's... I just don't care about that shit. I've been watching wrestling since before I can even remember.

There are perhaps two spots per episode of WWE that impress me. The rest? I can write you the match move for move before we even watch it. I recognize when a guy is a decent wrestler, but that doesn't have shit to do with if they're interesting with the exception of very few wrestlers. Dean Milenko can out-wrestle anyone, as can Lance Storm.

Anybody giving a fuck about them?

Who said gimmicks dont matter?
You...

who said he made his money in mexico?

does it matter? you know none of this is real anyway
You are putting way to much thought into something thats not real....
I was talking about his gimmick and you said, "It doesn't matter"... You need me to do the math on that one?