Wrestlemania XXVII 4/3/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
also remember del rio won the rumble meaning he dont have to fight edge he can fight the champ on raw too. i gotta feeling surprise is gonna happen. far as we know HHH can come back at elimination chamber and win the belt then it can be him vs del rio. remember they said its gonna be the miz vs cena at mania. that dont mean either one of them will have the belt anything could happen cena can cost the miz the tittle adding fire to they storyline. it be more predictin after we findout the card for elimination chamber. bc hhh, taker & christian still havent cameback yet also its not too late for them to work a deal with batista

Feb 13, 2006
Del Rio is getting better and better every week. He's already the best heel on SD. He has "It."

If it ends up being Undertaker vs. Sting like the big rumor is now, I will actually pay for the PPV. Otherwise, I'm streaming it like every other ppv.
At think point do they actually have enough time to build the match up between the two for people to actually want to see it?
After Sting not wanting to go to the WWE for long will people even be excited if he finally does?
I am not saying it wouldn't be a great match but, these two guys are on the end of their ropes as far as being able to go through a match without having dozens of injures afterwards.
I say if they go through with it. Put everything on the table. Have the best match you can have and end both of their careers after its over with.
Thats just a dream though

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
So...
Edge vs. Del Rio

likely...
Miz vs. Cena
Orton vs. Punk
Triple H vs. King Sheamus
Misterio vs. Rhodes

Cole vs. Lawler (let's say Cole costs Lawler the belt @ EC, Lawler has enough of that shit, Raw GM lets King have him but only @ WM)

Kong: I think she's gonna come in, kill Eve, win the Divas belt, and face Natalya or Phoenix. If anything, WWE should make it a triple threat (or add Melina, make it four way).

Taker: either face Kane or Barrett for revenge for getting buried, or Nash (Diesel wants to avenge Michaels' defeat, has history with UT) or Sting in what might be the final match of the night. Depends, as Taker's still nursing his injury and may not be 100% for WM.

Nash: if not Taker, possibly Big Show. the shared glance @ Rumble, the history...having both Nash/Show and Sting/Taker on the same show helps for nostelgia. Maybe a Nash/Barrett match is possible...

Nexus vs. Corre: not the leaders, but something to give the rest of 'em

MITB: why make it a ppv? it's great as a part of WM. maybe Morrison will be in it, and win? He can go on and be the first winner to lose his title match, because Vince has no faith in him. hahaha...

Christian: he can return, be in MITB, see the rest above...

Jericho: says his new deal is 90% done but still got stuff to work out. he's gotta promote his upcoming book. smart money says he'll return sometime AFTER Mania.

Shaping up alright so far...

Who knows...

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
I wouldnt mind seeing Taker vs. McMahon like they kinda teased last year....and Taker wouldn't have to be as physical since it wouldn't be a wrestling match. I listened to some hotlines though and its lookin like he might not be ready for Mania....maybe he will do some type of run in, or they stick him in a triple threat or tag match to limit his physicality.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
The tag match idea I've heard thrown around for Taker. If he's in a single bout, it's gotta be with someone that he could squash, that could carry him, or work around his inabilities. Either way, he doesn't wanna miss Mania. This is the second damn year Rey has an injury normally reserved for surgery, yet he's like "I'm coo...it'll heal on its own" just so he won't miss Mania.

Man, Rey's gonna feel all that big time a few years from now...

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
Rey should def just take the entire year off after Wrestlemania...I wouldn't mind seeing him come back as a dark ass heel, but he would have to be silent, he never been much on the mic.. or he could heal up and hit the indy scene, give us some dream matches, Japan, all that...

Oct 3, 2006
Yeah rey is on my list of peple who can go and I would not even care or notice, along with edge, drew mac, mark henry, mcgillicuty, and primo

Dec 17, 2004
you guys are forgetting the best part of Wrestlemania this year....

JUSTIN BIEBER
wow so wwe really is pushing the brand as pg now huh? thats even worse than nelly at the pac vs margarito fight

hopefully they let beebs take a little bump or something. maybe kane does to him what he did to pete rose some wrestlemanias back. if theres a hell in a cell maybe beiber can do a mankind jump off the top onto the spanish announcers table