whos the most skilled NORTENO rapper!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
K

KAH

14NORthernRaza said:
ALL THE HOMEBOYZ put it down, they R doiN their thang and comin up. that new FAT $tEVE bump$, pick that up.

for the ppl who like Dyno, fu*k him and fu*k you. no re$pect for a rat.

? i heard Mousie is done, can $ome real homeboyz let me know wa$$up?

get the fuck outta here wit that dyno is a rat. dyno lyrics "ask anybody im sir dyno vato u little faggets push the issue yo te mato. He put northern rap on the map. He is a legend. Learn ur facts be4 u post sum bullshit

Aug 14, 2004
KAH said:
get the fuck outta here wit that dyno is a rat. dyno lyrics "ask anybody im sir dyno vato u little faggets push the issue yo te mato. He put northern rap on the map. He is a legend. Learn ur facts be4 u post sum bullshit
thi$ is$ PURO NORTE right here homeboy NOR VALLEJO and you get the facts bitch. Im bangiN in the $treets and know what$ 4real.

wa$$up wit Mousie in Pelican Bay?

Jan 27, 2003
yayfilthyfiu
14NORthernRaza said:
ALL THE HOMEBOYZ put it down, they R doiN their thang and comin up. that new FAT $tEVE bump$, pick that up.

before you make aligations you got paper work ???? you got proof homeboy ???? 2 all out put homies on blast with out proof is straight bitch shit !!!! thats not the way of someone solid ....i swear some muthafuckas need 2 relace there boots....alot of muthafuckas on this site got shit fucked up....it pisses me off 2 see some of this sucka shit i gotta read on a site i represent....homies yall need 2 get right period....times 4 sho have changed since i was a lil homie and 2 tell you homies the truth that worries me....but fuck it 2 each is own hard headed muthafuckas definitely learn just hope you live 2 talk about mistakes....yall got 2 think always before you speak....

Aug 14, 2004
LOU-E-LOU said:
before you make aligations you got paper work ???? you got proof homeboy ???? 2 all out put homies on blast with out proof is straight bitch shit !!!! thats not the way of someone solid ....i swear some muthafuckas need 2 relace there boots....alot of muthafuckas on this site got shit fucked up....it pisses me off 2 see some of this sucka shit i gotta read on a site i represent....homies yall need 2 get right period....times 4 sho have changed since i was a lil homie and 2 tell you homies the truth that worries me....but fuck it 2 each is own hard headed muthafuckas definitely learn just hope you live 2 talk about mistakes....yall got 2 think always before you speak....
Much re$pect homeboy, but im just goin with what the OG's say. Dyno is protected right now, that makes u wonder why? tryin to be a born-again christian. And how is it he was the only one caught up, but everybody went down? that all dont mix well.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Woodie = off the hook.

Big Oso Loc = super talented. I have major love for this dude and hope he makes it big.

Lou E Lou = good people.

Make sure to check our boy S.O.S. aka Son of Satan from Triple 6 aka NATAS from Mr.Kee's ITPG.
That muthafucka is off the goddamn chain.

May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
@14northern raza
ey homie you putin alot out there with your allegations like that bro and not given yourself enough to back it up wit first of all wit dyno if you aint got the work dont even start wit it. you can wonder all you want homie but if your facts aint str8 your puttin together the wrong info and makin yourself a bad name,and as far as mousie puttin info like that on blast is the wrong thing to do especially if u dont know what time it is and obviously u dont or you would not be askin for real homies on the web to lace you up wit info on another homie so go back to the streets to get your info
and homie if your wonderin i aint tryna get all sideways wit you im just leetin you know this is the wrong place to make a statement like that if your a real homie youll ask in the street not the net.and no homie i aint just some foo that post on here im in the streets as well
perico lokz no love

Feb 1, 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14NORthernRaza

HOW IS THAT HOMIE DYNO IS A RATA. U A STUPID FOO, HAVE U MET HIM PERSONALLY I DONT THINK SO. THATS NOTHING BUT RUMORS THAT BEEN GOING AROUND, SOMEBODY JUST EDITED LIL SLOB AND DYNO ON AN ALBUM ANYBODY CAN DO THAT FUCK MAYNE I HEARD BONE THUGS RAPPING W LIL SLOB ON KAZAA AINT NOTHING BUT RUMORS DYNO IS ONE OF THE REALEST MUTHAFUCKEN SOLDADOS AROUND MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT 4 THE HOMIE HE OPENED THE DOORS 2 ALOT OF RAPPERS....SO CHECK FACTS B4 U SPAEK ON NITHING U DONT KNOW ABOUT U JUST HEARD

BELIEVE WHAT U SEE NOT WHAT U HEAR.....[/SIZE]

May 8, 2003
illmannered666 said:
Woodie = off the hook.

Big Oso Loc = super talented. I have major love for this dude and hope he makes it big.

Lou E Lou = good people.

Make sure to check our boy S.O.S. aka Son of Satan from Triple 6 aka NATAS from Mr.Kee's ITPG.
That muthafucka is off the goddamn chain.
I heard Natas on that ITPG he came pretty sick.What other cds is he featured on and where can i buy his shit?