whos the most skilled NORTENO rapper!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2004
man b dawg and xo and wood are all the shit......no disrespect to lil los or shadow, i think lil los is tight too......and shadow can flow...lou is also tight.....they all have their own specifics i guess you could say, i think that is why they click so well.....every song is fucking insane, they all flow in and out in the chorus' and they got skill.....yoc influenced is tight album.....simpler beats and the not as good digital technology makes it truly as stunnin and wood sounds way younger like he is 21 or 22......never heard of tokztero.....can anyone tell me anything about him...thanks

May 18, 2004
^^ i forgot about Los. Lil Los is pretty tight as well just abuot every verse i've heard of his is tight but i've heard a couple of his own tracks and didn't really feel them. But yea for example his verse in 'N the Bay' is fucking sick.

Dec 2, 2004
KEEK IS VERY VERSATILE .HE CAN CHANGE HIS FLOW& MINIC OTHER VOICES LIKE EMINEM BE DOING ON HIS SONGS. CAN SOUND LIKE A CHINA MAN FROM JAPAN OR PIASA(BORDER BROTHER) WORKING AT A TACO TRUCK OR BETTER YET THE MAN FROM 7 ELEVEN . . . HIS SKITS ARE HILARIOUS.

Luck

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
THERES ALOT OF HOMEBOYZ WIT TALENT.....BUT WOODIE IS BEYOND JUST A TIGHT RAPPER....HE TOOK THIS WHOLE RAP ..MUSIC..WHATEVER THANG TO ANOTHER LEVEL OF SPILLIN SPIT... KEEP DOIN YOUR THANG..

Apr 25, 2002
^^ real shit..@yng dub..im sure u speakin from a somewhat biased point of view..opinions r opinions but with an anonymous crowd of 100people ill put 50bucks up against your 5..lol

Aug 14, 2004
ENE CA$PER NOR

ALL THE HOMEBOYZ put it down, they R doiN their thang and comin up. that new FAT $tEVE bump$, pick that up.

for the ppl who like Dyno, fu*k him and fu*k you. no re$pect for a rat.

? i heard Mousie is done, can $ome real homeboyz let me know wa$$up?

Nov 3, 2003
everyone has an opinion............

2005 though things will get better 4 everyone not just individuals. as far as skill hands down its keek. he isnt out there on that level YET.............. feb/mar 2005 look 4 his first solo to release. but he is a rightous homie just tryin to do his thang. 2005 money isnt gonna be the reason 4 anybody.............

May 18, 2004
NEWARKKILLA4NIA said:
I BET U $5 THAT KEEK DOGG WOULD OUTSHINE WOODIE ON A TRACK LOL. OH YEA, AND IN ANY STYLE, CUZ KEEK DOGG GOTS HELLA DIFFERENT STYLES N DONT SOUND THA SAME ON ERRY TRACK....

if you think woodie sounds the same on every track you haven't heard every track.