whos the most skilled NORTENO rapper!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
theres alot of homeboys out there rappin me beeing one of them and producers again me beeing one of them but i dont really have a opinion on whos the tighest now there are some who choose to make there music with a norteno influence and message hey more power to yah but theres also alot of em out there who dont exspose what they claim and acourse theres the cats that no matter how gangsta they are they shouldnt even be comen near a microphone but hey thats just how i feel. and acourse you got the haters theres alot! homeboys trying to do there thugthizzle and theres even more trying to bring em down now .this shit is basically off topic but oh well
my message to all anyone who has some quality material or projects and needs a lil help gettin out,holla at me
anyone out there who needs quality production at a cheap price,holla at me
anyone who needs a place to record and use all the hottest sounds,holla at me
if you a homeboy you get the plug
my advice is get it while the gettin is good
TUNEZ

Jan 27, 2003
yayfilthyfiu
THERES ALOT OF HOMIES OUT THERE THAT SPIT FIRE, I KNOW I'VE LIT TRACKS ON FIRE WITH MORE THAN HALF THE HOMIES MENTIONED BUUUUT....EAST COCO GOT NOTHING BUT HITTERZ.....EVERYBODY -N- THE CAMP BRINGS SOMETHING VERY UNIQUE TO THE TABLE....

Jun 12, 2003
if u wanna say the most skilled i would say woodie b/c he can rap and produce and manage a record label and put compilations toghter...

TANK

Sicc OG
Nov 27, 2004
www.ghettoballin.com
man the one i think is the best is speedy loc and keek dogg. keek can do it all. raps, sings, makes beat, have his own label. i give props to that homie. as lyrics it would be defenaly mousie. that boy got lyrics 4 days.

Aug 24, 2004
student.santarosa.edu
if u takin about rap skillz i would have to say mousie.
he has a way of tellin stories in his raps and makes it sound hella sick but if u were to ask me who my favorite rapper who is a northener it would be between keek dogg and big oso loc

3x6-4

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2002
I know he doesn't be sayin' that he's a Norteno, but he sure as hell is down wit us, Louie Loco get muh vote.

May 18, 2004
woodie for sure. mother fuckin hands down, shit it ain't even a contest. He's one of the best rappers around, some people might disagree but fuck that. I grew up on brotha lynch and shit like that, so i can't have none of that intellectual spiritual rap i just don't feel it. But wood's lyrics got the smarts of that shit but instead of being about cultural differences of the races and gay shit like that it's about real shit. it ain't just rhymes about mac10's and bitches every track.