whos the most skilled NORTENO rapper!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
K

KAH

sir dyno he has put so much shit out & still does. There is a lot of norteno rappers that r tha best there jus isnt 1

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
HURRIKAIN J - NO WAY OUT
WOODIE- THE WAY YOU FEEL
BDAWG- GHETTO SICCNESS
NEVER- MAMAZ DISSAPOINTMENT

Jul 23, 2002
www.connectedinc.net
SINCE YOU SAID NORTENO RAPPERS BUT ID RATHER SAY RAPPERS WHO ARE NORTENOS FROM WHAT I HEARD SO FAR ID SAY TOKZTERO,HOWEVER WHEN MOST OF THESE CATS CAME OUT I WASNT REALLY HIP TO THE RAP SCENE PERO ITS NOT JUST INTO THE LYRICS,DELIVERY,AND SHIT WIT ME.I LIKE TO SEE REAL GANGSTERS SPIT.A LOT OF THESE CATS LOVE THESE PUSSY ASS CLOWNS CAUSE THEY RAP TIGHT.WHEN THE SHIT HITS THE FAN WHO YOU GONNA HOPE IS ON YOUR TEAM....ASK THAT ? OUT HERE AND LIL.CONER WILL POP UP REAL QUICK.

Feb 16, 2004
dats y mission got real gangster rappers like vago n flea they spit like no others n both is doin major time cuz they is sum real gangsterz that speak bout their everyday thang

Jun 28, 2003
coner said it right there....

there are norteno rappers and rappers who are norteno...

woodie, XO, shadow are rappers who happen to be northerners...

the others, no disrespect , are replaying the same old thing over and over...

so woodie, XO and shadow got my vote

havent heard coners raps yet so i cant categorize him ...time will tell

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

dam homies i havnt heard of any of these fools i gotta go peep.

i guess its because "i am my own favorite NORTENO RAPPER"

peace.

check that....I havnt heard of tokstero.

Jun 5, 2004
I Like dyno and all them other fools, but as far as skills go, hes still got a ways to go
-YOU MUTHAFUCCAS ARE CRAZY- THE ANSWER IS SHADOW-
im listnin to this shit 4 the first time- a song with Shadow, Guce, Young Droop, and Spice 1, and shadow is standin out. (its on bootlegs and collections-the original one) He needs to make a fuckin album

Aug 9, 2002
as for lyrical skillz its gotta be POYO LOKO...dude is a fucking wizard on tha mic...& mousie comes after him cuz he is also really skilled...just like dude said, hes a story teller & makes it rhyme, those are skillz!... tokztero would be my 3rd choice...hes also a really good MC & hard spitter...