whos the most skilled NORTENO rapper!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
Tokztero. The name is tight, the lyrics are tight, the songs are off the wall, the guys a fucking genius. He just needs to put more shit out!

Apr 8, 2004
I swear I remember seeing this question like 5 times b4....but my opinion changes depending on who Im listening to more so right now I say umm undecided

HIGHERRECORDS said:
yall is trippin..... keek dogg of 14 cal is the most talented out of the homies period. he can do it all and is verstyle with it.........
DAMN YOU KNOW YOU RIGHT FOLKS....I SAY BOTH KEEK AN KONVICT GOT STRAIGHT SKILLS. NOT TO MENTION SOME OF THE MOST SOLID ASS DOWN TO EARTH HOMIES YOU WILL EVER MEET. MUCH LOVE CATORCE CALIBRE. ::

I KNOW THESE HOMIES DO GET SLEPT ON ALOT..I REMEMBER IN WATSON I WAS CHOPPIN WITH THE HOMIE KEEK PERO,N HE PLAYED IS SOLO (NOT OUT YET) THAT WAS SOME TIGHT ASS SHIT. IM TELLIN YOU PEOPLE BUT YOU JUST DON'T HEAR ME....BIG OSO'S N KEEK'S SOLO'S ARE GONNA SHIT ON THE WHOLE GAME REAL BIG..MUCH LOVE HOMIES. ::

Nov 3, 2003
i feel u rhino...........

keeks solo should open cats eyes......... and his appearances on our side of the state. hes on 7 tracks........ his and osos solos will do well. fat steves solo coming in october will start the shitting.............