Who Bought RiSABABY's CD In The Sicc Shop??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2008
lol bitches always wanna act like its all about them or soemtihng
it is all about me D!CK HEAD. read the title of the thread before u wanna come and post. moron. if im correct it has the words RISABABY in the title.. and wut do u kno,. my screen name happens to match!! duhh! stoopid!

May 30, 2006
i dont start nothing. i read and reply. simple. i NEVER ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! quoted someone out of the blue and started talkin messs....
This is actually false. In the southern Cali forum people were dissing Lil Wayne in a particular thread(dont ask me which one cuz I forget) & u came out of "nowhere" hollering some nonsense about how none of us would say shit to Weezys face cuz he would smack us blah blah blah. After that was said words & disses between u & like 3 other people were flying back & forth.

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
This is crazy... It's appears that the sicc is attempting to run an 'e-train' on ol' gurl... *Pac voice* "Keep ya head up"...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i think she gonna be on vacation for four days based on her earlier thread. man i haven't been to fam mart in years. but i'ma be moving over that way in a month. finally leaving the south my dude.
damn, you out?

visit us. come through to the cactus club and have a beer with us cv locals on sicc sometime...

dont forget ya old home.

May 9, 2002
And LOL @ this broad tryin to act like that aint her MySpace.

So, its just a coincidence that you and her spell your names EXACTLY the same and both claim to be rappers, and are BOTH from SD?

Cut the crap, you hoes beast...seriously.