Who Bought RiSABABY's CD In The Sicc Shop??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.com
ohh well that only leaves prolly white or mexican.. either some white broke dirty blonde broad or a chola who lines her eyebrows and wears lipliner with no lipstick, either way i can guarentee she aint bad. half the hoes on here are over 28 anyways with like kids and a wanna be rapper husbands... just like half the niggas on here r old sicness addicted weirdo's
:hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt:

feisty

Nov 20, 2005
aww ur another female hater? why dont u just say in the "sista side" of the siccness and pipe down broad. whos offended? im just calling out a hater wen i see one. clown the pics all u guys want. its just pure hate cuz of course u think thats me ur gonna HATE ONLY cuz u guys hate risababy! get over it. i win u guys loose. now keep googling until u find me. =D
you're offended and you're full of shit. i dont stay in the sista side.

half the hoes on here are over 28 anyways with like kids and a wanna be rapper husbands... just like half the niggas on here r old sicness addicted weirdo's. and im still the best rapper alive ....so ha!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!

~k.

May 10, 2008
why r u still typing towards me broad. stfu and u NEED to stay on the sista side u come in here talkn stuff u know nothing about. do u even have friends? and im not talking about ur little siccness crew either... im talkin about in REAL life. cuz u seem annoying. i couldnt imagine.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
why r u still typing towards me broad. stfu and u NEED to stay on the sista side u come in here talkn stuff u know nothing about. do u even have friends? and im not talking about ur little siccness crew either... im talkin about in REAL life. cuz u seem annoying. i couldnt imagine.
im her friend in real life...so back the fuck up

May 10, 2008
risababy why you always fightin with people on here? if you a princess you should be above that shit.

and what are you?
im tired of u MF's cryin like litte b*tches asking me WHY THIS AND WHY THAT. i didnt start ANYTHING. read the fuc*n thread b4 u ask me a question. it goes like this...

idiot # 1 says something smart

idiot #2 comes outta no where and starts talking mess

idiot #3 starts calling me all kinda b*tches and dumb as*'s

Risababy replies and BAM!! before u know it shes the bad one... or the one who wants attention or is the dumb broad or wutever else.

Then someone comes and backs up idiot # 1,2 and 3, and before u kno it i have funk with 6 different MF's...

then its me against the siccness..

i dont start nothing. i read and reply. simple. i NEVER ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! quoted someone out of the blue and started talkin messs.... all ive done was quote someone whos said something to me and defended myself. but now i start everything.. OOOOOooooKay!! riiiight! i am a princess this is the siccness. the internet. whoever takes things seriously on here is a moron. especially with how many loozers r behind these screen name's.

n thats wut it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any more questions?

May 10, 2008
im her friend in real life...so back the fuck up
make me.. wtf r u gonna do "JAKE".... send me a virus? hack my computer? gtfoh!! u are not scaring anyone so save ur cyber requests for the next retard who logs onto the siccness. im not backing up...k? got it jakey boy?

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
LMAO!!! no i have no friends *cries*

you NEED to quit bullshittin.

~k.
*Friends
How many of us have them?
Friends
Ones we can depend on
Friends
Friends
Before we go any further, lets be
Friends*

Is a word we use everyday
Most the time we use it in the wrong way
Now you can look the word up, again and again
But the dictionary doesnt know the meaning of friends

And if you ask me, you know, I couldnt be much help
Because A friend is somebody you judge for yourself
Some are ok, and they treat you real cool
But some mistake kindness for bein a fool

We like to be with some, because they're funny
Others come around when they need some money
Some you grew up with, around the way
And you're still real close too this very day

Homeboys through the Summer, Winter, Spring and Fall
And then there's some we wish we never knew at all
And this list goes on, again and again
But these are the people that we call friends

When we first went out together, we barely knew each other
We had no intentions, on becoming lovers
But in no time at all, you became my girl
Me and you, one on one, against the world
Talkin on the telephone for hours at a time
Or else I was at your house, or you was at mine
Then came the arguements and all kinds of problems
Besides making love, we had nothing in common
It couldnt last long because it started out strong
But I guess we went about the whole thing wrong
Cause out of nowhere it just came to an end
Because we became lovers before we were friends

*Friends
Friends
Ones we can depend on
Friends
Friends
Before we go any further, let's be
Friends*

You say you and your girlfriend were so tight
You took her out with you and your guy one night
She even had a set of keys to your home
And you shared mostly everything you owned

But as she shook your hand, she stole your man
And it was done so swift, it had to be a plan
Couldn't trust her with cheese, let alone your keys
With friends like that you dont need enemies

You wonder how long it was all going on
And your still not sure if your man is gone
You say, well if she took him he was never mine
But deep inside you know thats just another lie

And now you're kinda cold to the people you meet
Cause of something that was done to you by some creep
But nevertheless, I'll say it again
That these are the people that we call friends

*Friends
Friends
Friends*

*Friends
Friends
One's we can depend on
Friends
Friends
Friends*

*Friends
Friends
One's we can depend on
Friends
Friends
Friends*

Feb 7, 2006
im tired of u MF's cryin like litte b*tches asking me WHY THIS AND WHY THAT. i didnt start ANYTHING. read the fuc*n thread b4 u ask me a question. it goes like this...

idiot # 1 says something smart

idiot #2 comes outta no where and starts talking mess

idiot #3 starts calling me all kinda b*tches and dumb as*'s

Risababy replies and BAM!! before u know it shes the bad one... or the one who wants attention or is the dumb broad or wutever else.

Then someone comes and backs up idiot # 1,2 and 3, and before u kno it i have funk with 6 different MF's...

then its me against the siccness..

i dont start nothing. i read and reply. simple. i NEVER ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! quoted someone out of the blue and started talkin messs.... all ive done was quote someone whos said something to me and defended myself. but now i start everything.. OOOOOooooKay!! riiiight! i am a princess this is the siccness. the internet. whoever takes things seriously on here is a moron. especially with how many loozers r behind these screen name's.

n thats wut it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any more questions?
what are you?

May 10, 2008
hahahahahah u guys were quick to quote that one huh!!!... i edited it already. try again. u caught one little typo... find 2 more typo's and u'll prolly get a point this time.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
make me.. wtf r u gonna do "JAKE".... send me a virus? hack my computer? gtfoh!! u are not scaring anyone so save ur cyber requests for the next retard who logs onto the siccness. im not backing up...k? got it jakey boy?

wasnt trying to scare you,since when is back the fuck up a threat? just saying take it fuckin easy. you find a way to start shit with ANYTHING. you are the one needs some friends. you need a hug,all the built up anger isnt healthy.

and callin me a nerd? please,at least i dont take this message board as seriously as your ass