Who Bought RiSABABY's CD In The Sicc Shop??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
yeah you know you gettin old if you remember filling your tank at 1.20 a gallon and trippin off it....i remember my 1st tank was at 1.03 a gallon and came out to like 10 buccs at the most.......gas used to last hella long bacc then.....

so this risababy is iroccs bitch? it says some shit like that on her myspace...but she says thats not her? im lost....

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i used to take the bus. dont know what the fuck yall talkin about

i was the nigga on the bus with 400 dollars n 20s
by the time actually had enough money to drive....gas had doubled...im used to 3 bucks. the fuck is that?

i thnk i was around 2.59-2.39 when it popped off

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
late 90s moved to sf so it was kinda like, what was the point of driving? it was hella fun taking the muni....yeah im not used to cheap ass gas prices at all...that would almost make no fucking sense to me...i mean it makes sense to my pockets? but i dont even see it.

like real shit, if gas was 2 dollars my life would be the shit!
edit edit edit god damn edit edit

id put in vacaton right fucking now and drive to new york no joke just on the strength of being able to.

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
im the opposite i ride public transportation more now than i ever did bacc then....also cuz my l's been suspended for hella years and im tired of getting my buccets impounded....but i finally got my l's bacc and im moving to arizona where everything is cheaper so im gonna get a car again....