Who Bought RiSABABY's CD In The Sicc Shop??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
Look here urr prolly another black b*tch w/BAD weaave and fam mart clothes. If u don't get ur raggidy as* outta here w/ur HATERade..ur jus another ugly girl haten on someone who's most likely badder than you and anyone else in urf family. Step to the side boo ur Tired... and how is her head IN the microwave? Looks like its on the outside to me...((shrugs)) I could be wrong.. But one thing I am right about is YOU bein a haterrrrrrrrr bi0tch!!!!!
Enjoy ur night buttaface.
bitch please
u aint even cute for me to be even thinking about hating on your wack self
i was just saying.....shit, bitch you look like a fool trynna be "sexy" posing in front of a fucking stove...how the fuck is that hating?
anyway bitch, go on with ur delusional ass thinking everybodies jealous and hating and whatever the fuck else u think

Aug 27, 2007
OH SHUT THE FUCC UP DARKIE!!!
LIKE Y'ALL DARKIES DON'T BE CALL'N' US LIGHT SKIN FOLK "HOUSE NIGGAS"!!!
SHUT THAT SHIT UP YA BITCH!!!
yellow ass nigga calling somebody a "darkie" hahaha

This fool always using some suspect words that brothas just don't be using. He actually uses words that GreenEyes would use..... he even types like that faggot with the Caps button always on lock and using hella exclamation marks like he is trying to show that he is upset. hahaha