Who Bought RiSABABY's CD In The Sicc Shop??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2008
wasnt trying to scare you,since when is back the fuck up a threat? just saying take it fuckin easy. you find a way to start shit with ANYTHING. you are the one needs some friends. you need a hug,all the built up anger isnt healthy.

and callin me a nerd? please,at least i dont take this message board as seriously as your ass
who said anything about a threat? hahahaha...and when did i take ANYTHING seriously on here? ur the one saying " im her friend so back the f*ck up" ...and IM the one taking things seriously?? ooooOOOOkay "JAKE" sit ur white a** down.. LOL

and SEE WUT I MEAN????????????????? U WROTE TO ME 1ST AND IM STARTING SH*T CUZ I REPLIED????? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH GTFO..MY POINT IS PROVEN... THATS FUNNNNYYY

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
who said anything about a threat? hahahaha...and when did i take ANYTHING seriously on here? ur the one saying " im her friend so back the f*ck up" ...and IM the one taking things seriously?? ooooOOOOkay "JAKE" sit ur white a** down.. LOL

and SEE WUT I MEAN????????????????? U WROTE TO ME 1ST AND IM STARTING SH*T CUZ I REPLIED????? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH GTFO..MY POINT IS PROVEN... THATS FUNNNNYYY

the fact that you write 2 paragraphs replying to everybody shows you take shit way too seriously. if you didnt care you wouldnt feel the need to reply

Jan 23, 2006

May 10, 2008
THIS NIGGA.. STILL TRYNNA GET IT IN WITH ME.. SORRY NOT HAPPENING. U DONT MAKE THE CUT. UR POSTS ARENT WORTH ME HURTING UR FEELINGS. I STOPPED GIVING U ATTENTION AND U POSTED 3 TIMES AFTER.., AND LIKE KEEP POSTING.. WHY DO U WANT ATTENTION IN THIS THREAD? GO TO THE ESPN SIDE OF THE SICCNESS. UR BETTER OFF THERE. UR JOKES OR WUTEVER U WANNA CALL THEM ARENT FUNNY. I COULDNT GIVE U A COURTESY LAUGH EVEN IF I WANTED TO

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
*posts some more at the ET looking princess"

lol

This bitch thinks I'm serious or that I really care about any of this.

That alone is funny.

You could not post again in this thread and I would more then likely keep fucking around in here like I am now.

Tell your UFO to pick you up ET.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i finally looked at her picture...explains everything,i would be mad at the world too. sorry i even said something to begin with. continue on,i wont post anymore