Who Bought RiSABABY's CD In The Sicc Shop??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2008
hahaha WE DIDNT EVEN GET NO TITTIE PICS BEFORE OL BOY RAN HER OFF.
O WELL.
Ran who off? I'm jus sittin here laughin at u guys like hella laughing cuz u STILL think that's me. Myspace search "risababy" and leme kno how many u find...idiots. But imma let u guys ride w/that one...who's coming 2 my concert on the 5th??

May 10, 2008
hahahahahahahahah
ewwwwwwww

bitch gonna stick her head in the microwave lmao
Look here urr prolly another black b*tch w/BAD weaave and fam mart clothes. If u don't get ur raggidy as* outta here w/ur HATERade..ur jus another ugly girl haten on someone who's most likely badder than you and anyone else in urf family. Step to the side boo ur Tired... and how is her head IN the microwave? Looks like its on the outside to me...((shrugs)) I could be wrong.. But one thing I am right about is YOU bein a haterrrrrrrrr bi0tch!!!!!
Enjoy ur night buttaface.

Nov 20, 2005
Look here urr prolly another black b*tch w/BAD weaave and fam mart clothes. If u don't get ur raggidy as* outta here w/ur HATERade..ur jus another ugly girl haten on someone who's most likely badder than you and anyone else in urf family. Step to the side boo ur Tired... and how is her head IN the microwave? Looks like its on the outside to me...((shrugs)) I could be wrong.. But one thing I am right about is YOU bein a haterrrrrrrrr bi0tch!!!!!
Enjoy ur night buttaface.
HAHAHAHA FOR THAT NOT BEING YOU....YOU SURE GOT FUCKIN OFFENDED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

~k.

May 10, 2008
HAHAHAHA FOR THAT NOT BEING YOU....YOU SURE GOT FUCKIN OFFENDED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

~k.
aww ur another female hater? why dont u just say in the "sista side" of the siccness and pipe down broad. whos offended? im just calling out a hater wen i see one. clown the pics all u guys want. its just pure hate cuz of course u think thats me ur gonna HATE ONLY cuz u guys hate risababy! get over it. i win u guys loose. now keep googling until u find me. =D

May 10, 2008
its funny how stalka aint even black...what is risababy?
ohh well that only leaves prolly white or mexican.. either some white broke dirty blonde broad or a chola who lines her eyebrows and wears lipliner with no lipstick, either way i can guarentee she aint bad. half the hoes on here are over 28 anyways with like 4 kids and a wanna be rapper husband... just like half the niggas on here r old sicness addicted weirdo's. and im still the best rapper alive ....so ha!

hahahaha @ young nutt... well thats nice to know that 1 outta everybody else d0sent hate me. good choice kid ;)