WHAT SET U FROM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
pimpsmooth420 said:
u do that and ask u nephew on the shootins on tha blocc if he lives there he will know what up wit that
i talked to my nephew and he said the only shootin that happen around there was between x4 and x3 about two weeks ago.he said there aint no type of black gangs around that spot but bedrock and there aint that many of them left..he said the only nigga thats real around there is a nigga named KILO and hes a blood.

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
i know that nigga Kilo... dark skinned nigga..o thats over behind roselawn and shit..... in that lil spot on the west we used to call HOME.... much love to Modesto.... i spent a couple years in that muthafucka.... ain't no gangs over there than 14's bedrock and the asian crips....

Nov 14, 2002
-LICWIT- said:
i know that nigga Kilo... dark skinned nigga..o thats over behind roselawn and shit..... in that lil spot on the west we used to call HOME.... much love to Modesto.... i spent a couple years in that muthafucka.... ain't no gangs over there than 14's bedrock and the asian crips....
ACROSS THE LIGHTS...-WSBZ X4-,-BEDROCK BLOODS- & -620 ASIAN CRIPS-

Sep 28, 2002
BIGCHILL said:
i talked to my nephew and he said the only shootin that happen around there was between x4 and x3 about two weeks ago.he said there aint no type of black gangs around that spot but bedrock and there aint that many of them left..he said the only nigga thats real around there is a nigga named KILO and hes a blood.
the only asian crips i know over there r wgc its a mixedof blk and asians they kicc it by mellis but has far of the shootin i heard about that one the ones in talkin about happen maybe like 3 months ago ill try 2 find the article but we used 2 funk wit crazy mobb but that was a while bacc tho ask ur nephew if he knows sammy or gabrial

Sep 28, 2002
im not talkin about the shootin 2 weeks ago im talkin about some other shootins like 3 months ago on the blocc that not the only shootin there maybe this month or week ya but this happen like couple months ago

Mar 2, 2004
i cant say ive ever heard of the boss playa crips b4 either. and i used to kick it by there on pine tree with ns and ws homiez.

@armen, ru talkin bout mikie from bz homie? if so then yea.

Oct 12, 2004
MafiaPak said:
Yeah that was me. But I didnt get fucced up, i got socced a couple of times by 10 drunk ass nortes cuz i banged crip on em in their own hood. But I did get to socc the OG decoto nigga, socced him right in the lip and ran.. and got chased by some drunk nigga with a shank. we handled it tho its nothin
HAHAHA....HE RAN....A HIT-N-RUN...THIS SHIT IS COMEDY

Oct 12, 2004
MafiaPak said:
Shut Up Nigga. You think its cool to get jumped by 20 nortes? nigga, if u was in that prediciment: 1. You wouldnt have banged ure set on 20 S.A's with shanks and straps 2. You would not have socced no body. So what you sayin cuzz? atleast i socced the OG and got away gettin my ribs broke AND we took care of em niggaz.. So what iz it Cuzz?
HAHA BROKEN RIBS.....LOL

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
WestRumble said:
i cant say ive ever heard of the boss playa crips b4 either. and i used to kick it by there on pine tree with ns and ws homiez.

@armen, ru talkin bout mikie from bz homie? if so then yea.
I Dunno If Hes 4rm BZ, All I Can Tell You Is He Got Locked Up For Possesion And Dirty Tests, Used To Have Long Hair B4 The Courts Made Him Cut It Off, The Word Around The Town Is Hes A DO, But When I Talk To An Older Homie, He Said Mikie Doesnt Actually Count As A DO, He Juss Put It Down, You Probably Know Who Im Talkin About, Hes A Youngsta Tho.

As For Those Lil Asian Fucks 4rm West, Are Those The Dudes Who Used To Put It Down For Keyes?, Cuz If It Is, I Socked One Up Inside Taco Bell While I Was Workin, Dudes Whole Midget Family Rushed My Cuzzin And His Lady At Camelot Park (When It Was Known As Camelot Park, B4 Boomers) But Yea, I Think They Kick It In Front Of Sum Liqour Store Where My Homie Melvin Lives In The West, And For Sum Reason, Always Flamed Up

Nov 22, 2003
Representing BBC Birmingham UK some treal niggas

Reference ask anybody in the UK. Moms, Dads whatever its real treal. Even enter into google search. nationwide blackhand. look out for blood brothers YGB & INS mixtape.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
^^^Juss Let Em Live His Fantasy Out, It'll Come Back And Bite Him In The Ass Later, Yadidimean?