WHAT SET U FROM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
tell em where you grew up Sav
i know you said you stayed in Westside Courts
and in the ealry 90's WOW that spot was nutty
you said you stayed in Army St projects to right? shit they had riots there back in the day, with the fish truck...that's some old school shit
and oil can alley
my og's used to hustle out there

sellin the yuppies bisquick wit orajel...crack sizzle, numb, nothin!!!

Nov 2, 2004
Ain't no banger but it's Santa Rosa Kalifornia the southside right on Kenton Court before the Fed's took out every black family and left it for the essays

Jan 2, 2003
SMOKIELOCS said:
DONT GET IT TWISTED MR.SMOKIE ESSJ .V.N.U. VARRIO NORTENO'S UNIDO'S XIV ALL DAY EVERY DAY PUTTING THE SMASH DOWN ON ALL RIVALS IN THE SJ TOWN.

HERE'S SOME OF THE MANY HOMEBOY SETS IN MY TOWN.

EL HOYO PALMA EHP
CAPITOL PARK
VARRIO NORTE GRANDE
BARRIO MAS LOCOS
14TH ST
HORSESHOE PARK
12TH ST
MAYFAIR
SANDERS
JACKSON KINGS
MIDTOWN NORTENOS
BIG TIME NORTENOS BTN
M STREET
BIG EASTSIDE
CHECKERS
WESTSIDE MOB

AND THERES MORE ALOT MORE WE ALL KNOW WHO RUNS THE SAN JO TOWN....
wow, u guys got alotta CHAPS....sorry to hear that....where i live,theres alotta bitch-ass nortes and surenos...that "aint shit w/o their homeboys"...STRAIGHT UP....SANTA ROSA puts it down pretty hard...lotta wannabes...BUT alotta muh-fucas THAT WILL GUN UR ASS DOWN....both 13 and 14...ITS BEEN FUNK SEASON for a loooonnngg time now in ROSA.....nathin but gang shit goin down

Oct 12, 2004
BIG BAD NORTE LIVIN...
LA RAZA GANG WASTE LAND HOOD EAST BLOCKS XIV REPPIN AND STEPPIN....
NORTH SIDE GANG BANG RED FLAGS HANG.....EL BANDIT LOC CENTRO VALLEY...509.....SHOTS OUT TO THE CARNALES IN THE PIN AND THE MOTHAFUCKAS OUT DOIN IT AGAIN....OUTYS WITH ONE FINGER UP ON THE RIGHT HAND AND FOUR IN THA LEFT..