WHAT SET U FROM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2005
aye im from southeast san diego i run wit tha b dogs rus brims blood gang its official, i just wanna say to tha bay area tho, i always respected that yall never fell in wit the ignint b's and c's. this shit is so meaningless yall i hope yall resort to what make the bay unique mane. the game and nuthin else.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
YOUNGBLACKTHUG said:
Ezzard Street Piru
Lawrenceville, Georgia
fuck crabs and fuck wet toast mafia! B's up
lol @ this nobody ass muthafucka from a nobody ass set from a nobody ass town tryna kick up dust on the internet

you world dick suckin championship competition finalist, i'm handing you your walking papers.... now tuck your tail and take your ass home

May 13, 2005
THSI IS THAT NIGGA TOO SLIKK RIKK,THE NIGGA THAT MITCHY-SLIKK PUT IN THE MURDER DOGG MAG FOR ME PRODUCING HIS DEMO AND GAVE HIM A GOOD UNDERGROUND BUZZ.I GREW UP WITH THE SKYLINE PIRUS PRACTICALLY ALL MY LIFE.I'M THE NIGGA WHO STARTED BABY-SKAR OFF YOU KNOW THE NIGGA FROM J-O-FELONYS THE DO-LOW-GANG.DID A LOT OF TRAXX FOR SIDEWAYZ ENTERTAINMENT,AS A MATTEROF FACT A FEW OF MY TRACKS ARE ON THAT ANGER MANAGEMENT CD BY LUNI COLEONE.I'M THAT NIGGA WHO PRODUCED THAT EASTRIPPIN CD AGAINST THOSE LINCOLN PARK NIGGAS INCLIDING MITCHY SLICK.THIS CD IS AN UNDERGROUND SUCCESS.A LOT OF NIGGAS IN THE PEN GOT IT.YOU COULD GET IT TO AS THE PIRUS GO OFF ON LINCOLN PARK NIGGAS ON SOME STREET WARFARE.TO PURSHASE THIS CD EMAIL ME AT ([email protected])the most notorious cd in southeast sandiego nigga!this cd is so controversal that the deputies had to apprehend them from the inmates im the pen.this cd is bangin on them niggas.get on the southern california thread & then the easttrippin thread from what the cd was named after.

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
Southeast Unite said:
aye im from southeast san diego i run wit tha b dogs rus brims blood gang its official, i just wanna say to tha bay area tho, i always respected that yall never fell in wit the ignint b's and c's. this shit is so meaningless yall i hope yall resort to what make the bay unique mane. the game and nuthin else.

U from where Blood?

Jul 26, 2005
STRAIGHT ARGUIN ON ANOTHER THREAD

Check out "THATS RITE YALL IM A HUSTLIN BI*CH" FORUM on da siccness net. also "BAD NEWS RE: NEW BLACK AUTHOR" forum. WE got straight battlin wit freestyle lyrics here. U got skills? BRANG IT ON THESE TWO ARGUMENTIVE THREADS ONLY.

TO check out nasty book
go to

www.lulu.com/teresarae

Sep 11, 2005
C-BO said:
LETS START A NEW ADRESS BOOK WIT ALL THE HOMIES HOODS BLOODS AND CRIPS , NORTHERNS & SOUTHERNS, BGD, WARDS, HOUSING PROJECTS ETC.... PUT IT DOWN GIVE IT UP FO YO HOOD IN MY NEW GANG BANG ROLO DEX. WE GONNA ALSO CHEC SOME OF THESE BITCH AZZ NIGGAS REFERENCES IF THAT GOT SOME, IF THEY DARE PUT WHAT HOOD THEY CLAIM THEY FROM.. THEY PROBABLY LYING, LOOK LIKE NELLY OR SUMTHIN, HAHA, ...

DO THAT SHIT.......
Bangin that South Cali Done Deal Records. The homie San Quinn set it up

http://shazzloc.com to see San Quinn on video givin it up to us in socal

Sep 14, 2005
when i was bacc in LA i was bangin with the east side straight up ryder's we was the young homies of most the OG niggas on over there in the wood im given shout outs to my nigga Mike from the 60's ima send u a kite cuzz dont trip courtney's doin cool ima give a shout out to my nigga Sean from the LBC eastside hes reppin main street mafia, he in county right now on some bullshit he locced down in sac cuzz the fam sends u love i hope u end up bein my uncle one day cuzz real talk, ima give some love to the watts grape st crip gang much love to them niggas i send love to maniac u over there in vegas right now cuzz t-dogg told me he ran into u. i also give unconditional love out to the big hommie that saved my aunty poohs life big pat who busted on them gear gang niggas wit 2 nines runnin towards them niggas while they was in the car bustin on my granny's house. the bitch ass nigga that was on our team underneeth the car wit T that was holdin on heat, you know who u are nigga i should piss on your grave. Fucc east coast crips in downtown LA fucc Gear Gang fucc them wanna bang ass niggas reppin hyde park fucc the centinilla blood family big ups to Monster Kody from the eight trey gangstas it was my dream to bang with you im out ohh yeah and that blood ass nigga quincy from oak park cuzz i hope u die slow