WHAT SET U FROM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2002
VALLEY HI PIRU
SOUTH SAC, CA

DONT GOT TIME TO BANG NO MORE THO, TOO BUSY GETTIN MONEY. JUST HAD TO LET YOU NIGGAS KNOW. I REP FOR ALL OF SOUTH SAC MAYNE. GOT NIGGAS FROM ERY SET MY NIGGA. ONE.

Mar 19, 2005
reppin East Palo Alto Garedns to the fullest, much respect to my color blind city, WHAT UP ROGUE!!!!!!
peace to The Village, FLooda State, niggas in Mid-Town(in EPA), East Menlo Park, over the ramp on Okeeff and shit. and old school ass S&L(Sage and Larkspur), my Mexican homies, Polynesian niggas..once anyone of us leave "Da Town"...we all as "East Palo Alto Ridahs"....hell yeah to the them older school ass PLR's i was starstruck by in the late 70's...what'chall knowin bout that!

Nov 14, 2002
pimpsmooth420 said:
mamilane 7 street down behind joe market
you cant be serious..lol.my nephew lives right on the 600 block.i been over there a few times and i always roll thru goin by bedrock riden thru the west and i never seen one crip nigga hangin out nowhere on that street.ill tell my nephew to see whats up with yo gang.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
@Bigchill
Ay U Know A Homie Out On The West Named Melvin, Works At The Jack In The Crack By Myrle Or However You Spell It, Went To Downey, He Raps To, Got A CD Out Called West Blocc

Oh Yea, Duece Zero N9na, Lock-Town Ridah, Shed My Blood For My Town

Mar 2, 2004
ARMEN said:
@Bigchill
Ay U Know A Homie Out On The West Named Melvin, Works At The Jack In The Crack By Myrle Or However You Spell It, Went To Downey, He Raps To, Got A CD Out Called West Blocc

Oh Yea, Duece Zero N9na, Lock-Town Ridah, Shed My Blood For My Town
i know who youre talking about. he got hella tats, 4 dots all over his hands and got kicked outta modesto high, right?

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
^^^Hes A Black Homie 4rm the West, He Aint Got Tats, I Dunno Bout Him Goin To Mo High Tho, Could Be.

You Know Lil Mikie Stimson, His Brother Is Doin Time In The Pen For Murder