TWISTED INSANE, SHOOT FOR THE FACE IN THE SHOP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2003
Thanx for answering the question.

As for "hatin on t insane like its a full time job"....I was never hatin in the first place. I stated my opinion and when he got butthurt and started trippin I told him how it is. I got Shoot For The Face and think its good....I just think he needs to work on his lyrics. It is my opinion....thats not hatin.

Peace and God bless.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
u started off throwin blows, "id rather listen to tech nine especially if you want better lyrics", "Twisted Insane's lyrics are a lil too simplistic, which doesnt show too much intelligence to me."

how you gone down play his style, then insult his intelligence and expect him to not get mad??

thats not constructive critisism...regardless of what you try to mask it in, hatred always shines thru...

Peace and god bless!

Jul 5, 2003
"Ide rather listen to Tech N9ne, especially if you want better lyrics" - $-K-Mo

"Twisted Insane's lyrics are a lil too simplistic, which doesnt show too much intelligence to me." - $-K-Mo

Those are opinions, I said "I'de rather...." and "....to me". Im sorry if you feel like I was hatin....but ALOT of other people thought different and saw where I was comin from. I like more complex lyricism....plus like I said....I've got the CD myself and will prolly buy future albums. You cant sit there and get mad at the fans when they express thier own opinions then expect them to be coo wit it. That was my point after he got mad. simple as that.

Peace and God bless.

Nov 18, 2006
twisted insane, you rap with the clev right, "the clever endeavor" from portland/vancouver also right? your on that cd from guaran-t called "the shake up"
terrance can flow, his brother too..ive chilled with them all, they made that shit in there bathroom, and refined it at the studio

TX9

Sep 19, 2010
twisted insane is a fucking baich made nigga, aint even from diego, hes just a bust hiding out in portland like a bitch!!