TWISTED INSANE, SHOOT FOR THE FACE IN THE SHOP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2003
Doug: You know you what imma say....thanx again for all the support.

Smigg Cant Rap: Fa really huh? Just out of nowhere, after I called him out and posted up one of my own tracks. If you wanna hear more, go to the 9-1-Siccness forum and look for the thread "$-K-Mo from the 9-1-6! Spittin that Heat!" Thanx.

Mar 20, 2006
actually, a few days ago i tried checkin tha track you posted in here...either it was a wma (i'm on a mac), or it was on a file sharing site that wasn't workin for me, i can't remember...did you put any up as mp3's?

Jul 5, 2003
I have another thread up in the 9-1-Siccness forum under the title "$-K-Mo from the 916! Spittin that heat!" Go peep it....you'll see it on the first half of the first page. Thanx for your interest.

Jul 5, 2003
Hmmm....so if thats true then it seems as if I've punked Mr. T. Insane without any sign of Ashton around....AND ON THE INTERNET too? He's lucky I didnt put up the link to this thread in ALL of his threads.

If its not true, and you can LOOK through the threads without registering, then damn, you should pay more attention to whats goin on with matters that involve your music.

Mar 20, 2006
pbarb666 said:
I don't think you can read through a thread without registering first.
thats absolutely 100% TRUE. in fact, thats the only reason i re-registered for this site (forgot my old password & couldn't get in)...i didn't even think i was gonna be posting, hence this off-the-top-of-my-head random ass name.

i'm not sure i believe this shit...but nonstop can confirm whether or not t. insane really was twisted. of course, if he's got business with twisted, then he wouldn't say anything negative about him...

but if it wasn't twisted, then T I needs ta set his homie straight...he was offerin ta give peoples money back & tellin em ta suck all kindsa wildlife dick, lol..

fuck it, this thread was entertaining for awhile.

Jul 5, 2003
Libra_23: Did you have the time or get a chance to check out my music? If you havent, I'll get you the link. Let me know....Peace and God bless.

Aug 29, 2006
$-K-MO said:
Libra_23: Did you have the time or get a chance to check out my music? If you havent, I'll get you the link. Let me know....Peace and God bless.
Hey .. sorry - i didnt get a chance to check it out! - but put up a link and I will..

Aug 29, 2006
$-K-MO said:
http://www.freewebs.com/eskmo/html/index.html

I appreciate you gettin back to me. Thats the link. If you have the time, please check out all 5 tracks, and listen to them completely. Also, let me know what you thought about each track, HONESTLY. Do not hold back. Letme know which track you liked best, if any. Thank you for your interest and time.
Hey mann – first of all Good shit! Here’s what I think!

S-K-MO

Cool lyrics – real nice flow! – a catching chorus! – Nice production. In the beginning , one of the first lines – your flow fell off a lill bit – nothing big – just noticeable.. over all Cool song! ..

Gotta Get mine

Again Good flow, this time real good chorus ( again catchy), + u have a real good voice, and its cool to hear you shift it from raw ( S-K_MO) to this. Overall Good Shit! – I like this one the best!

Sticky Leavez

Nice intro / beginning / nice piano ! this song is cool but a lill boring to what I heard before. You can do way better .. Ok beat – still a real cool voice – Overall – Ok song !

Whisperz-in-my-head

Cool Intro – Sicc shit! sounds like horror - which I love personally. Again Good Lyrics! Real good Flow! And a cool chorus! + I can relate to what ur rappin bout – Good shit mann!

Sakramento

Again Cool flow, Good voice, Nice Beat – overall Ok song but not the best.

Overall In all – If u put out a CD I would buy it – U have a gift and its good to see u use it! I really like ur shit! . - Libra

Jul 5, 2003
Damn....thanx for giving me your opinion on each track.

$-K-Mo - This track was produced by me. It was my first beat. Which line do you believe is offbeat?

Gotta Get Mine - This track was recorded on a whim pretty much. It was recorded at Kreeps pad. Night Train, from Revenue Records, engineered the track and produced. Good to see somebody with a different favorite....most people pick $aKraMentO.

$ticky Leavez - This track has gotta be bumped when loaded with a good system....the song is relaxing and the bassline is what gets you. I do agree though, that it could sound better.

Whisperz-N-My Head - This track was my first story based track....the first I had ever even attempted to write. It was done in the style of TQ's "Bye Bye Baby", meaning that it wasnt about me but rather a story on the news. I had just replaced the real person with myself. Although strange enough, I wrote this during my stay at Heritage Oaks Mental Hospital over a span of three days. It was depression among other things. I am a HUGE horror fan myself, thats the biggest section of my DVD collection. The third verse wasnt finished and it didnt have a hook until I got to the studio. I actually wrote the rest of the third verse on the way to the studio and made the hook up on the spot.

SaKraMentO - What did you think of the speed of this track? Also, how was the clarity to you?

I am extremely appreciative of your support and thank you for taking the time to listen and give me your review of the tracks you've heard so far. I'll be sure to inform you when the album is finished and ready to go. Thank you for the compliments as well. Peace and God bless.

P.S. Let your folks know about me....