TWISTED INSANE, SHOOT FOR THE FACE IN THE SHOP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2003
Siccknight: Thanx for the support and the promotion. I'll be gettin at you shortly, you need to get back at me as well.

SatherP5: I appreciate you lettin him know that constructive criticism is all it was. I'll upload a track later on today or tomorrow.

Chekerz: I also appreciate you seeing what I saw and taking my words for what they were. Thank you.

Peace and God bless.

Oct 10, 2003
fo sho homey^^ holla mayne,and at twisted insane,dude i also got ur album, and you do spit heat dont get me wrong,but like the other before me said,it was contructive critisism.

@satherp5 $-K-Mo let me check some of his song a while back, he seen i was into fast rap and into sac town type of mobb shit. and when he was telling he raps fast i was like ya so many do,but then he let me hear,and i really have to be honest,he up there mayne. just needs a wheelbarrel to get some shit pressed up or something.

in the end i will bump both ya'll album,they both mobb,fast raps dope sound.

Dec 27, 2002
siccknight said:
@satherp5 $-K-Mo let me check some of his song a while back, he seen i was into fast rap and into sac town type of mobb shit. and when he was telling he raps fast i was like ya so many do,but then he let me hear,and i really have to be honest,he up there mayne. just needs a wheelbarrel to get some shit pressed up or something.
thats my type of shit too...ill be lookin out for the upload

Jul 5, 2003
What up? Imma be posting up a track of mine from 2002 today. Its called "Gotta Get Mine", its the best playable track I have on disc here that isnt scratched up somethin vicious. I know that there are people out there that wont like my music no matter if I let them write for me AND chose the beats, which is fine. I cant please everybody, I can only try. I also want everybody to keep in mind that my track is straight out of the studio, unmastered and just a quick mix of the vocals. I am not making excuses either, just informing. Revenue Records, which is the company who brought you that Roc album "The Awakening" that you see advertised here near the top of the page sometimes, is the same group of people who's studio I used. Roc's album "The Awakening" features Tech N9ne and some other people, I just am drawing a blank at the moment.

Also:
The track that I flow quickest on, that is currently recorded, and is also the latest is titled "SaKraMentO". The reason I wont upload that track though, is because it was recorded in a bedroom with no sound proofing and a 12" Sub (for a car) hooked into the back of a regular PC. My boy Greenz made the beat using FL Studio 4 PE and the choice of over 100,000 sounds / instruments / effects that we gathered ourselves. We recorded the vocals using Adobe Audition and a condensor (sp?) mic. It sounds decent, but not something I am going to showcase just yet. I will re-record it in a more professional environment, then after that, I'll let you judge for yourself. Anywho....I'll have "Gotta Get Mine" up later on today.

Thank you for having the interest. Its appreciated.

Jul 5, 2003
"Gotta Get Mine" is the best playable track I have on disc here that isnt scratched up somethin vicious. This song will still skip a little though. lol. In the 3rd verse around the middle, it'll skip for about 3-4 seconds at most. Its not my quickest, or my best lyrically, but oh well its just a sample. I recorded this over at Kreeps studio, using thier professional equipment. The track
was produced by Night Train and engineered by him as well. I also want everybody to keep in mind that this track is straight out of the studio, its unmastered and just a quick mix of the vocals. I am not making excuses either, just informing. Here is the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S3KHUVX1

Let me know what you think, positive, negative, constructive, it doesnt matter. Holla back.

To the fake ass T.I. (Twisted Insane): I know that it wouldnt matter if I posted up a song that YOU produced, engineered, oversaw the recording AND wrote for me, you wouldnt like it. So you now have permission to hate on me.

Oct 10, 2003
see this is actually fucked up, cuz now u got these 2 dudes with hella tight flow, and good lyrics and they already beefing. that song $ K mo posted is str8 to the dome type of rap right there, i be feeling it alot. and to say this is recorded back in 2002

Jul 5, 2003
Thank you. I wouldnt have said anything about flowin until he became cocky about it....then I had to show him. You notice he aint said SHIT back in 4 days. I posted my track, just like I said I would.

Catch that fade Twisted. If this IS the real Twisted Insane, I got somethin in store for you too, cuz I feel like you're a son to me.

Jul 5, 2003
Thank you for the support as well X_KaLiBa. As for the beat, I went to the studio with just the lyrics, and out of the beats that fit the song, this was the most bumpin. I know its not the tightest, but its all I had to choose from at the moment. I am pretty versatile. My self-titled track "$-K-Mo" doesnt sound anything like "Gotta Get Mine", the voice, flow, delivery, and all are completely different. In fact, most people dont even believe its me after hearing my other tracks. All of my songs will be re-recorded, some with new beats, some with new lyrics, and some just to sound more freshly recorded. Wait until you get to hear my newer shit, my older tracks aint got shit on my new ones. Peace.

Jul 5, 2003
Im feelin the love people....feelin the love. Hey uh, Twisted, It just dont feel right, this being YOUR thread and all, with me receiving this kind of feedback and them not liking you talk about fans that way huh? I wasnt tryin to start nothin, all I wanted you to realize was listen to your fans. Dont trip so hard. Maybe get at me about a feature....its all love.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
^^^ What so was that other guy not Twisted Insane? Well who ever Twisted Insane is just wented to let you know I got your album yesterday, shits jammin IMO.

Jul 5, 2003
If this Mr. Insane IS the real Twisted Insane, you should see how people are portraying you to be. Its not good.

If this ISNT Twisted Insane, then read what the fuck was written and you should be able to figure it out, if not, ask again.

Jul 5, 2003
Ok. Why is the name you have only have 2 posts and just joined when the T Insane name been here for awhile promoting "your" cd? Just curious....