TWISTED INSANE, SHOOT FOR THE FACE IN THE SHOP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
this album is the shit homie i was knockin this shit up and down the 707 for a couple weeks when i first got it . the album cover artwork is sick too . i'll be checkin for the new one . hope the wait isnt too long . hopefully i get a chance to blast a motha fucka to this shit cuz im shootin for the face oh boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Jul 5, 2003
XianeX: Im not sayin dude isnt on point, its just his lyrics need a lil work. I got his album too....I'll peep out your shit too. Check out my tracks as well if you have the time, keep in mind all that was said in my posts about my music here. Its all old and whatnot. My new shit smashes all over what you hear in the tracks I've got. I'll definately swoop up your album....especially since D.E.'s on it. I'll get back at you when I peep your music.

Peace and God bless.

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
Much love folks I dig, Me and my peoples have discussed different aspects of Twisted Insanes shit too.

Honestly the same thing had been said. But his shit is still tight and we beat that shit.

My favorite shit is get to work bitch HAHAHAHA I love that shit. I don't care how simple it is That shit is some realla shit that I be quotin at hoes.

The only thing I ever tripped about is that one song that I wanna replace all the bloods with cuz HAHAHA. It's hard as fuck but damn that nigga was burnin my ears off. I got hella blood homies in the Z`e but they don't do all that shit on a song.

where can I find your music???

I got two tracks with D.E. and another that will be on FU3. . . so expect some next shit. we both got some different shit so when we chopped it up we just figured that our shit would compliment each other.

Jul 5, 2003
You can find my music in the 9-1-Siccness forum under the thread "$-K-Mo From The 9-1-6! Spittin Some Heat!"....keep in mind that none of it is mixed fully or mastered. Its all STRAIGHT from the studio and the quality isnt great. The last thing to keep in mind is that I've been in the studio AND recorded a total of about 12 times. Let me know what you think and give me feedback. Also, let me know which track you liked best, if any.

Peace and God bless.

Jul 5, 2003
This brings back memories. Damn, I got HUNDREDS more views on MY music than this thread got overall. Well maybe T-Insane would like to do a collabo since he can see that I'm gettin some love. Holla at me nigga....

Peace and God bless.

Jul 5, 2003
Fa sheez! "$aKraMentO" seems to be the most popular track of mine. What did you like about each track, if you dont mind answering. So do you have any advice on my music? I know that I need some better beats, and a better sounding studio, but anything on the technical side or anything like that? Let me know homie....

Peace and God bless.

Nov 4, 2005
twisted insane is sicc , i think everything is cool with him ...lyrics and that flow cant be touched
good album all round
i was bumpin it for about 2 months str8 lol
one of the coldest cd's

Jul 5, 2003
If you like Twisted Insane.....peep Tech N9ne. Everready: The Relgion Nov. 7th, 2006.

I agree he is tight, but I think he needs to work on his rhymes. Its 2006, step up your game.

Peace and God bless.

Jul 5, 2003
Damn, Twisted Insane is losing ground. It sucks to see the real side of people instead of them being real in the first place.

Peace and God bless.

Jul 5, 2003
Dont get me wrong, I've got the Shoot For The Face CD too, I think its tight. I just think he needs some better lyrics.

Peace and God bless.